Alternative to incall?

Hi folks, I'm dying to see a specific SP, but she only provides outcall at the moment. I can't afford a $100 hotel room, and I'm pretty sure my wife would be none too pleased to have me host at home (she's generally ok with the SP idea, but doesn't want details). Any suggestions?

You could go to a less expensive hotel/motel.

I'm sure on the bedford highway those motels aren't 100$ a stay.

Posted via Mobile Device

i agree with you its hard to see sp eho only do out calls why dont they get a hotel room and host

Well it comes with many other challenges but a possible option is to find/use the place of a friend. What are friends for? That would be a very good friend. Just a thought.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah surely there are cheaper hotels but do you think SP would appreciate that?

Just because a motel is cheaper dosnt mean the room is in shambles or it will cheapen the experience.

I know I visit uses a certain hotel in burnside. Not the best place but it keeps her overhead down and serves the purpose.

Posted via Mobile Device

Also see if the hotel has a day rate, for use just for a few hours, which is common for business people to need a place to take a nap before heading to a meeting or airport or something. Don't try to come up with a detailed story or reason why you need it lol, just call a few and ask what the rate would be.

Another option would be to have her rent space from another SP for the length of her appointment (some SPs charge anywhere from 20-60$ an hour for this). Or for her to ask a friend if she can work for a short period of time out of their place. However, this is somewhat risky for both parties involved if she is not careful.

Not all SPs are comfortable with this, so she would have to contact someone or ask someone via the SP Only Section of the website.

Good luck!

Keep in mind that some ladies will only visit more "upscale" hotels, so check with the lady first to make sure she's willing to visit.

Another thought, if your on a budget and can't afford a $100.00 or more room, save for a few months till you can afford a more expensive room.

But I think realistically, if you set your price too low for a room, you'll get what you pay for

RG

Saunas are always nice, and usually can be rented for the hour, im not too sure if you have that available there, but it doesnt hurt to look. Plus it gives the encounter a little extra touch because you have more options like perhaps taking a shower together..etc, .....just an idea

I'm going to side with roaming guy. If you can't afford the hotel you can't afford the date. It's part of the deal.

Save up and do it right, the ladies are always worth it.

You might want to try a site like Hotwire etc.. You can usually get a discount on four and five star hotels. E.g. The other day, they were offering a room at the Atlantica Hotel for only $99. Hope this helps!

Yep thats exactly what I meant I agree with Megan's Touch. If you want SP to be comfortable around you, you do have to make an effort.

I have to say that I only provide out service now and it is important to discuss with the lady where she is comfortable being.

For me I am comfortable with visiting hotels/motels and some residences in Halifax, Dartmouth and Bedford. My requests are that the location be clean and comfy. There will be a verification process.

Additional Comments:

You might want to try a site like Hotwire etc.. You can usually get a discount on four and five star hotels. E.g. The other day, they were offering a room at the Atlantica Hotel for only $99. Hope this helps!

You are so right!! Great deals on there.

Guest m*r***o***48

Use Priceline.com. I used it 3 times in the last 6 months and got a hotel for $60 plus tax; albeit it was in the off season. I purchased a room at the Westin Hotel and Marriott Halifax Harbourfront.

Tips: I selected 4 Star hotels when I put in a bid. This narrows down the choice to Marriott Halifax Harbourfront, the Westin and the Prince George Hotel. Once you enter your bid and put in your credit card, Priceline.com automatically selects a hotel out of the three. You will not be able to cancel once they accept your bid so if you have to cancel you lose $60; however I feel it is worth the risk.

During the summer months it is doubtful it that you can secure a price of $60 but it is worth a try. Remember that parking costs approximately $18- $20 at these 2 hotels.