Coronavirus outbreak/ Notredame incident

Odd to talk about then n the same thread, but I’ll bite.

definitely makes me think twice about returning. I had a good experience with a white girl there not long ago, was considering going back. Sadly I very likely won’t again (assuming they stay open).

coronavirus looking pretty scary, not much else to say in that though. 

There is a greater connection to the coronavirus outbreak and local amps than meets the eye.   I tried visiting Sargent Ave., (twice). They had no attendants.  They said they’d bring one over from Broadway, if I waited. 

Phoenix is not operating.  He says it’s because his attendants can back to Canada due to the virus.  

Notre Dame - well that’s just stupidity.  Advertising for reception and office staff and then telling the applicant they have to do full body massage is ridiculous.  The owner is a nice guy, but should know better. He is fluent in English.  Last two times I drive by they were closed. I can’t see them reopening under current management.  

Can anyone else comment on the state of AMPS in the city?

• Like 1

Thanks for the update Vanclovr. May be it is a better idea to hold on for appointments for sometime, in case any of the attendants or their families came back from an infected region recently. Better to be safe than sorry. Be safe guys. 

I must be missing something. Which incident at Notre Dame? 

I’ve been there twice to see the same lady. Clearly a non-pro housewife making extra dough. After that, Everytime I tired to see her again they’d send some fugly looking lady. And I mean they had some really ugly ladies! I hate to say that but it is what it is...