Thanks Megan i think i really kissed a whole family of frog's lol lol

Have a good evening..

I meant PRINCESS!!! Sorry LOL. Sometimes you need to kiss a few frogs before you find your PRINCESS.

On a serious note, there are no guarantees here. If you stick with reputable ladies, you are much more likely to have a good experience. If you are consistently having problems with well-reviewed ladies, no to sound offensive but I think you may have to start looking at yourself.

My advice would be to stick with reputable ladies and once you find a lady you click with, keep her close (literally and figuratively).

soldier --

Sorry to hear about your experience. I think you need to go back and re-assess how you went choosing the SP you decided to be with. I spent a ton of time here, and on the other boards, beffore I had my first encounter. And to re-state what Megan has already said, and many other's here will agree, there are no guarantees.

I suspect that if you would start communicating with one of our lovely ladies here on cerb that the next experience will go a lot better.

Best wishes!

Guest s******ecan****

There are no guarantees, in all of my time on CERB I have only had 1 bad experience (and even that doesen't compare with what you describe). Better luck in the future.

For me, most of the best first meetings have started out with three or four e-mail exchanges between the new client and myself as well as at least one telephone call. I only see regular or returning clients on a same-day basis. I find that I feel more comfortable if there's a bit of lead-up time to get a sense of the guy, what he's like, what he's looking for and what I can offer.

Firstly, I definitely don't think you're expecting too much. It's commendable that you know and state your desires clearly... only then can someone respond to them accurately!

I feel the same as Samantha. It's really nice to chat back and forth either via e-mail or chat to get to know the other person better and create chemistry. It seems, however, that you've done that! It's unfortunate you had such a negative experience.

I think there is solace to be found in recognizing that this sort of things happens in a minority of cases...

Good luck!

Next time, I would suggest that you call her and have a chat. Is she open to talk 10-15 minutes with you without anything work related? Can you discuss about common interests or so? Try also to know if she's having a good day...

If she's willing to give you chilling chat over the phone, she may be more encline to provide a true gfe service. If not, she may be too stressed to give you the time you're expecting.

At the RV, put a nice little tip in her enveloppe for the time she has spent with you over the phone, she will appreciate it, and who knows, you may become her favorite?!?

If she does'nt have the time to chat with you for some reason, leave her a phone number and the time you would like to be reached at. If she calls back, then you know it's going to be a non-mechanical and gfe time...

As for performance, there's no guarantee either...

Horneysoldier, you got ripped off! My decision is based on the facts that you have provided. You clearly indicated what you wanted and what you were looking for, have top notch hygiene ( showering before app AND once you get there too) obviously you do this to ensure you are thoroughly clean which ALWAYS makes for a better time, and you say you are a gentle and sensual man.

As an sp, I LOVE it when a client takes the time to email ahead of time to indicate something about themselves and what they are looking for and would like to have...for me, it always makes for a better time, and usually end up establishing repeat visits with guys who do this.

However, the only thing I can think of to set her off would be if you were under any kind of influence, which is a turn off and/or if you have bad dental hygiene ....either or, she would be able to see that right away and if that was the case, just decline, rather that take your money and not follow through as you are expecting her to when you hand over your money.

Again , my opinion is based on the information you have provided.

Megan thanks, i may have miss my point a little, i am m=not consistantly having issues, i have been a hobbiest for a least 20yrs now, and i can count the forgetable evenings on one hand..

I just felt that i was taken advantage of and though i should share my thoughts with the board.

Definately no hard feelings taken at all, i appreciate the feedback, have a really good evening my dear..

[if you are consistently having problems with well-reviewed ladies, no to sound offensive but I think you may have to start looking at yourself.]

Additional Comments:

Vanessa thank you for your support it's much appreciated, i do not post a lot but i think i will start getting more involved with the site...

Once again thank you, Oh! and by the way nice pics on your profile...

Have a good evening

Hornysoldier

Next time, I would suggest that you call her and have a chat. Is she open to talk 10-15 minutes with you without anything work related? Can you discuss about common interests or so? Try also to know if she's having a good day...

If she's willing to give you chilling chat over the phone, she may be more encline to provide a true gfe service. If not, she may be too stressed to give you the time you're expecting..

not necessarily true. I do not in anyway chat over the phone to a gentlemen for that long because in my experience guys will talk to you for so long and masterbate to your voice and hang up when they are done or call just to talk and not book an appointement... and this has happened repeatedly (im not saying all guys do this, just in my experience) Which is why i will stick to about a 5 minute-or-so convorsation

As for your experience, im sorry to hear that, but there are plenty of wonderful ladies out there, dont let this experience discourage you. Ive worked with many different ladies and ive noticed MOST of them actually enjoy themselves, and are comfortable and definately not robotic, sure ive known some who are like that but very very few. So, all you can do is not let this experience get to you, and the next lady you see will probably be a big relief

just a few thoughts

I agree with Shortcake. This is nothing but a negative review done passive-aggressively. I am sure the OP will not object to naming the lady should he receive pm's from other members - which is the round about way of giving a bad review. That is not fair.

There are always 2 sides to a story and if the lady speaks out, she will be revealing herself.

We need to see this thread deleted or we will be setting a precedent that goes against the spirit of this board.

There are other boards where the OP can go and air his dirty laundry.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Nothing in this thread provided any specifics that might have led to an identification of the provider - as far as I can see, anyway.

The original post was about a not-uncommon situation that clients do face from time to time. All the world is not a sunny day. Discussion of such things, and a little moral support, sometimes helps in times of discouragement. The replies on this thread have been positive and useful.

Most everyone hits a bit of a rough patch at some point. Just re-think your approach to see if something can be improved upon; take a time-out if necessary; and then carry on! Hope some of the advice posted here has helped out.

Guest Ou**or**n

Soldier:

Sad to hear about your experience. I have had dry runs myself including one lately. Your case sounds a bit worse however.

One question - how quickly did you find out that the services offered were not the ones discussed beforehand? For example if you discussed DFK / LFK and found out right away that she was a 'no kisser' then you would of been within your rights to terminate the encounter and ask for your money back. After she had previously agreed to a service she wasn't providing.

However if wasn't so black and white - a girl promising GFE and delivering a mechanical experience then that is pretty much the extreme edge of YMMV (bordering on bait and switch however).

I try to see slightly older women, well reviewed women, see women early in the day or see women who don't work a heavy schedule. None of this is a guarantee but they usually help.

Good luck.

This thread sounds eerily like another "no naming names" passive aggressive slander post that recently happened.

I don't get it, seems pointless to me. And this is definitely not the place for it.

• Like 1

This thread is getting out of control. If this is the kind of slander you don't want to hear on this board, there are other boards for this.

How many PM's has the OP gotten about this lady?

How many members has he told who she was?

Threads like this can ruin someones business!

I personally do not think this stuff belongs on Cerb, since it breaks the main rules and FEEL of this site. It is supposed to be SP friendly, and if the OP felt so strongly about his encounter he should have taken it up with Mod privately, and not posted publicly!

I find this interesting, the thread was dead for almost two weeks and then it gets raised as a inappropriate thread, which revived it. I guess sometimes we should let lying dogs lie, rather than kicking them and then they bite back.

This thread does not belong in this general discussion area regardless of whether or not you had a positive or negative experience with an SP. If you had such a problem with a provider there are other places to write "reviews". IMO, this is a very cowardly way to discuss a private encounter that you had with an SP.

Congrats! You have now found a loophole to bypass writing only positive recos and have probably set a precedent for others to follow suit. You knew that people would PM to find out who the SP in question was. This goes against many principles that this site was founded on.

• Like 4

This thread sounds eerily like another "no naming names" passive aggressive slander post that recently happened.

I don't get it, seems pointless to me. And this is definitely not the place for it.

Agreed. There is a difference between publicly announcing an unsatisfactory encounter or just taking it up directly with the parties themselves. This leads to PM inquiries, slander, personal opinions and is definitely not conducive to what this board is built upon. The rules should apply to us all.

If it had really been a night to forget than you would have done just that ....

Forgotten it!!

However I feel we ALL know that was never your intention in the first place.

This thread is getting out of control. If this is the kind of slander you don't want to hear on this board, there are other boards for this.

How many PM's has the OP gotten about this lady?

How many members has he told who she was?

Threads like this can ruin someones business!

I personally do not think this stuff belongs on Cerb, since it breaks the main rules and FEEL of this site. It is supposed to be SP friendly, and if the OP felt so strongly about his encounter he should have taken it up with Mod privately, and not posted publicly!

My thoughts too. Were you circumspect when contacted by other hobbiests

privately as to this lady`s identity ?

How much has this garbage cost her in terms of business & reputation?

I thought we were not those people.

In my opinion not only does this post have no place here but neither do you.

Congrats! You have now found a loophole to bypass writing only positive recos and have probably set a precedent for others to follow suit. You knew that people would PM to find out who the SP in question was. This goes against many principles that this site was founded on.

SO RIGHT!!

I am saddened that what I thought I had

put behind me with THAT place has reared its ugly head here.

It should have been gone weeks ago. :icon_confused:

However my main bone of contention is this.

Many people try to slander the ladies reputations - it could have been the guy was a jerk, drunk, had bad body odour or any number of reasons and he is pissed and wants to "Show her" and try to slander her like a coward!. Sometimes the bad reviews come from the other ladies or boyfriends of the ladies who think they are doing a favour by getting rid of the competition - yes this happens ALL THE TIME!!!) it's hard to find the good in all the bad on some of these other boards.

I agree completely Shortcake especially

when an equally awful post from a fellow SP working

in the same city stated unequivocally that

`` you were ripped off ``.

How would you know?

You said your self you had only one side!

Yet you rushed to judgement almost immediately.

This in particular is the reason why I do not participate in the other site.

I feel you owe her an apology & in PUBLIC where you joined in maligning her.

Sandi

There is a special place in hell for women who do not help other women. Madeleine K. Albright

Agreed. There is a difference between publicly announcing an unsatisfactory encounter or just taking it up directly with the parties themselves. This leads to PM inquiries, slander, personal opinions and is definitely not conducive to what this board is built upon. The rules should apply to us all.

I agree........However there have been many threads that have been started by a sp about a unsatisfactory encounter like rude emails,no shows, clients showing up intoxicated ect. a lot of these end up as award winners? Yes the rules should apply to us all regardless if it is a first post or a 3000th post.

Only the op knows what his intent was for starting the thread. Strange thread though for two days it got about 10 replies all showing support for the op than nothing for 13 days so the thread was pretty much dead and buried. Than one post changes everything suddenly we have two more pages and counting of post looking for his head on a platter.

If it was the intent of the op to cause this lady any harm than shame on him. If his intent was only to seek advice and support like so many before him on this board have done than I feel really bad for him.

• Like 1