Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Being stuck at home because the Dr ordered me to have 2 days of bed rest because of a virus going around.

Attending a party for a friend who is retiring because doctors give him little or no chance of a long or healthy future - still wouldn't have missed it.

Guest n*gu**6

Going from having a great day to having a dreadful day right after. The high makes the low all that more pronounced

Guest n*gu**6

Surprise invasion from my mother-in-law who sees my house as a rest stop on her trip to PEI. I will be similar invaded on her trip back I am sure.

Guest n*gu**6

Cold damp windy morning and I gave to stand outside in it all day collecting donations for muscular dystrophy. At least it is for a good cause.

It sucks when lies and nasty things are written about you online and there's not much you can really do about but ignore and don't bring yourself down to that level.

I took some new pics this March while I wait as I have a photo shoot coming up to discredit at least one of the nasty lies written and it was actually a client who came up with the idea, bless his heart!

I have a throwback outfit from years ago that he really likes so the idea was to take a picture in that outfit showing it today along side when I was first photographed in it and look it here, a then and now pic. The outfit still fits as it should and is fabulous.

The pictures are labeled in my New Mixture Album with the dates and background info regarding this infamous outfit.

Lexy looking like a red and black sexy leopard (meow).:icon_wink:

That's why things posted on less than credible sites can't be trusted and online bullying is EVIL and IT SUCKS!!

Guest n*gu**6

The condition of the roads that would do 389$ damage to the sway bar on my truck.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Intervening to stop a fight/assault near the local high school doesn't suck. However, being named as a witness and getting embroiled in conflict and drama between two large and moderately insane local families, does. I just wanted to stop someone from being hurt; I have no interest in their feud.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Going to the optometrist knowing that I have to get bifocals and all I hear in my head is $$$$$$$!

Guest n*gu**6

Having to pay $168 for a full year of registration on a trailer I only use 5mnths of the year.....

People who complain that they're bored. Seriously, there's only one person responsible for that.

• Like 1

Coming back from the grocery store to find the water off...again!!!:icon_mad::icon_mad::icon_mad:

Something wrong somewhere in the building with the plumbing...so it's being fixed, again

Problem with older apartments is things keep breaking

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting a totally unexpected bill .Lol completely slipped my mind oh well.Easy come easy go!

Guest n*gu**6

Spent last night with some FD friends on the indoor climbing wall and did not realize how sore I would be this morning. Oh my...everything hurts. Right down to my fingertips

Additional Comments:

Finding out today some crazy woman is stalking me. Appears to be monitoring my Facebook and knows when I'm on. Texting me crazy stuff and apparently even following me around town at times. While a woman taking such interest in me might be flattering, some of what she says is closer to a vile hatefilled delusional rant which is even more disconcerting.

I went out to run errands which took me longer than I thought it would, came home starving and now I have to wait and only stare at the delicious food because I overheated my meal :(

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Same here it snowed last night and the temp is -16 c outside but sunny.