Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest n*gu**6

I'll say it again.....forest fires. Thinking of all my friends out west in and around Fort Mac. Hoping everyone is safe. Terrible situation out there

Having a really bad landing last night due to wind, then waiting 20mins for them to figure out how to attach the bridge to the plane. On top of that, bags took 30mins with a 4hr time change already it was not fun....

• Like 1

When you're happy and relaxed and someone really angers you because according to that person you're always stubborn instead of accepting that without having all the facts I wasn't being stubborn but making conclusions with the information I had, some people don't get that there are times when differences aren't anyone's fault but misunderstandings and that there's no need to blame another :(

On the bright side, I now know how to upload images :)

26854257811_28829fe472_o.jpg

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

I love having kids. However I don't love catching every single cold, flu, and zombie inducing pandemic that visits the neighborhood because the little carrier monkeys have classmates whose parents NEVER keep them home even if they have fevers, are leaking every possible bodily fluid, and have suddenly developed a taste for human flesh.

Please. If your kid is a virus laden zombie, who might make my kid a zombie, who might, in turn, make me a zombie, don't send your kid to school. Don't be that parent.

Guest n*gu**6

Torn rotator cuffs. Grrrrrr mine is killing me last couple days

Guest st*****ens**ors

It doesn't suck exactly, but it rocked me back on my heels. After years of chaperoning school trips and volunteering for school events, little #1 doesn't want me on the class trip this year, because I might be "embarrassing."

I knew it was coming, but was still unprepared for the demotion from fun engaged dad to uncool, social liability dad.

Guess I should start shopping for socks to wear with my sandals?

Guest n*gu**6

It sounds weird.....but caring to much. Their problems become my problems because I care so much. Makes it very exhausting at times. Physically and emotionally. But i won't change. It sucks, but the benefits of having them in my life far outweigh any inconvenience.

(with flurries in the forecast for tonight part of afternoon will go to bringing plants inside)

Dandelions - how can they grow everywhere and send roots down so deep?

• Like 1

I am learning later in my life than I would have thought that there are lots of things about our existence that really suck and as the title to this thread says "not in a good way"... throughout my life I have generally been a very positive person always looking for the good that can come out of any situation and while I still like to tell myself that is the truth I do in fact find myself more and more in a foul mood about my life. I have often heard it said that in the tough times in your life you find out who your true friends are... and you know finding that out more recently in my own life really sucks

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

The sore muscles that accompany a long day of work slugging a chsin saw, grass trimmer, lawn mowers shovels and rakes

Black flies - literally. They are sucking the pleasure from what otherwise would be the perfect spring afternoon to be outside. Oh yes; also my blood!

Guest n*gu**6

When plans go sideways and beyond control of anyone really......

Guest n*gu**6

Having to extricate the body of an 18y/o kid out of a mangled car, in the ditch in the wee hours of the morning. Another is not expected to survive. 2 others still in hospital. #dontdrinkanddrive........

....'no-shows'... *that* sucks.... especially ones who CONFIRMED their timely arrival.. the day of their session! <insert emphatic eye rolling here please>

There is, at least for me and my sessions, a lot of 'behind the scenes' work/effort that goes into an appointment.. as well as a person's time, schedule.. *other* people's times, and schedules, and this is simply not acceptable.

(may consider demanding a deposit before booking... literally lost over $500 this morning alone - not counting income lost from the no shows by the way - due not only to people not showing up, but also due to my telling other people they couldn't come in today because the spots were taken already.... )

Gents, when you book an appointment with a provider of any type of service.. it is only common courtesy to either let her know you are unable to make it (even if all you have done is change your mind) so as to not waste her time/efforts and can better plan her day/evening. This city (Winnipeg) has to be the absolute worst for doing that.

If you would like to continue enjoying these sorts of things.. it may fare well to give a bit of courtesy *sigh*

Guest st*****ens**ors

Airport bench seating designed, apparently, to make it uncomfortable to sit for any length of time, and nearly impossible to stretch out and nap.

Steel arm rests every 19 inches? I mean, really, why?

Guest n*gu**6

Relacing a bad sensor in my truck for almost 400$ only a week after spending 1500$ to replace the steering rack. :(

I have being happy not to be posting on this thread but it sucks we can't seem to get two nice days in a row yet in 2016 since the snow disappeared in April.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Waiting for an internet repair technician, whose appointment was set so precisely as "some time between 8 and 5"

People who can't not only not be on time but who then get hostile when you call them out on it (5-10 mins is acceptable with notice but over a half hour is ridiculous)

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Just not enough hours in the day to get everything done i need to do....