Things that suck, and not in a good way.

......."waiting"... *that* sucks..... hanging around.. waiting for confirmation (from anyone actually hehe not just a client....just for clarity's sake hehe) is something that drives me bonkers!

If someone says they want to do something.. and I say sure.. I'd like to do that too.... they say they'll call/msg and............ yeah.... <insert appropriate thumb-twiddling here please>...... ugh.. hate that hehe <major pet peeve of mine actually.. just in case I was a little too subtle here hehe>

*and I told someone else I was busy due to this first arranging plans for tonight.. <corssing clawz & flexing pawz>.. here's hoping :)

Guest n*gu**6

So many things sucked yesterday. When messages are sent but not received. When some callously uses vile words to hurt someone. When someone who needed a friend reached out and I wasnt there. All unknown to me until the late hours of the evening. Suffice to say sleep did not visit me well last night.....

- when some potentially mind-blowingly amazing plans fall through, and not a thing one can do about it due to an unbelievably huge void-like lack of communication.... :(

- messages sent and never returned/acknowledged

- months of planning .. down the tubes... *sigh*

....truly... sucks.

1) the moment you make eye contact in the crack of the bathroom stall and look away but you can feel the intruders eye watching you to see if you are done soon

2) the 14 second comercials on youtube that you can't skip after 4, just comercials all together

3) wearing shorts sitting at a desk on a hot summer day and getting up after your thighs have to unstick from the bench with a very noticeable sound and possibly humid marks.. lol

4) those 2 stick popsicles (the oldschool pink orange or purple ones) that you start licking one side and the other side just slips off

5) bringing your younger siblings trick or treating and find out that lots of people hand a handful or unwrapped penuts as a treat

6) going to the doctors and sitting on that little bed with the white medical paper covering it to have it sticking to your sweaty ass cheeks as you get up when its +40 outside

7) Watching an erotic scene during a movie with grandparents/parents

8) the word bae unless it means bacon and eggs, if so then I love bae

9) having to put your faux-fur white rug in the washing machine because your dog took a shit on it and it got stuck in the carpet "hair" and now you have to actually brush your cheap faux fur carpet for an hour after its out the machine

10) palm tree patern blouses

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

I was just in my first and only fender-bender in more than 25 years of driving. It was entirely my fault too; new vehicle has a wider blind spot than my old one, and I thought I was all clear. Fortunately no one was hurt, and the damage wasn't major but it's still frustrating and an unwelcome extra expense.

Guest n*gu**6

These allergies. Ugh. I think mother nature has it in for me....

paying to have a lovely custom made Thai massage bed moved expertly, and swiftly.. up three flights of stairs.. only to find it doesn't fit where it was to go :(

...massage in a dining room anyone? *sigh* hahaha

now I get to figure out how to take it apart.. move the pieces, and rebuild it....without damaging the cover..

....shite......

Acid reflux been so bad the past few days: it's made throat totally raw and made asthma flare up. In addition, allergy cough and drips are starting. yuck

Guest n*gu**6

Crazy people suck. After a brief hiatus my crazy nut bag stalker is giving me grief again. Somebody needs to get a life and just but the hell out of mine

Guest st*****ens**ors

The other party in the fender bender just contacted me with a quotation for the very minor paint damage.

$1500.

You must be joking.

Guest n*gu**6

The inevitable worry and feeling of missing someone that comes with all the positive feelings and caring you have for them. Seems you can never have one without the other.

receiving multiple messages from one person of "are you available today'... responding right away...saying yes - offering times available....asking to please *confirm* asap as to what works best...and ......

...... nuthin.... soooooo annoying gents.. really

<...flexing strong clawz... slowly scraping rocks..growling softly.....>

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Best laid plans of mice and men.... have had plans seem to fall apart alot on me lately. That and emergency calls the past cple weeks have skyrocketed and left me exhausted. Just finished 23rd call since July 1. Thats a lot for a small volunteer service.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Picking up my car after a repair that inexplicably came in at hundreds over the quotation, only to have it break down 15 minutes later on the highway with the same problem.

Guest n*gu**6

Might want to get a snack and a comfy chair.. this could take a while.....

- The insane parking fees for the local hospital.

- Having some special plans yet again disintegrate right before me

- Crazy lady stalking me that leaves 48msgs on my phone through the night last night

- Rolling my ankle not once, not even twice, but 3 times on the same broken piece of curb at the hospital of all places....

- coming home from a long stressful day to find the dog has crapped all over my living room

- always being there for people who are never there for me

There... I guess that is enough for one day.. Can't wait to see what will be thrown at me tomorrow....

Guest n*gu**6

When someone you care about is in discomfort and youre not able to do anything about it. I swear its worse than if i was pain myself. Just tears at me.

Guest n*gu**6

Coming home after a 13hr day....drivng 700kms across 3 provinces for two lengthy site meetings and coming hone to my house being a wreck and having to spend 3hrs cleaning my kitchen

...*really* looking forward to a nice fresh coffee... and having the machine decide to make the weakest coffee ever... ugh!

(I swear my machine has a mind of its own.. same amount of water.. same coffee/amount of coffee. tooootally different every bloody time! lol)

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Too much housework and yardwork and no help. Not enough hours in the day....

Additional Comments:

Too much housework and yardwork and no help. Not enough hours in the day....