Things that suck, and not in a good way.

....having to make it home barefoot after ones' favorite flipflops die :(

(and, consequently... not having time to go for a pedicure to make said feet all pretty again asaFp hehe.....leads to another thing that sucks I suppose... having to be patient hehe)

Guest st*****ens**ors

On the theme of feet...

Realizing that you left your new running shoes in a hotel room 7000 km away, running a 12 k instead in the worn out pair you hadn't gotten around to throwing out yet, and blistering in consequence.

They're shipping them back to me. I could have sworn I swept the room twice to ensure that nothing was left behind.

It's called earthing which is actually a beautiful experience if planned lol ... may your flip flops rest in peace and may you find another pair as beautiful or even nicer xoxo

....having to make it home barefoot after ones' favorite flipflops die :(

(and, consequently... not having time to go for a pedicure to make said feet all pretty again asaFp hehe.....leads to another thing that sucks I suppose... having to be patient hehe)

Additional Comments:

So much shoe drama in this thread lol. I'm glad you're getting them back :)

On the theme of feet...

Realizing that you left your new running shoes in a hotel room 7000 km away, running a 12 k instead in the worn out pair you hadn't gotten around to throwing out yet, and blistering in consequence.

They're shipping them back to me. I could have sworn I swept the room twice to ensure that nothing was left behind.

• Like 1

hehe as far as 'earthing'.. that's typically how I roll.... literally (I'd tell you more, but this is a public thread .. not to be 'hijacked' lol)

but yeah.... sucks completely when there is not another pair handy and where one has to walk is not exactly an advisable place to do so bare-pawed ;)

Another thing that totally and completely sucks.. having 'plans'.. that are just sort of.. sitting.. over there, alone, in the corner.... waiting... for other's to get themselves together so you can move ahead.. as your plans happen to completely hinge on theirs.. *sigh* patience...... prrrracticing patience... grrrr ;)

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Having back-to-back let down times with the same lady. Last encounter the two hours ran out without anything happening. Result, a promise on her part to spend extra time the next time we meet. Tonight she showed up 30 minutes late and ended the session early, lost close to an hour, half our booked time.

Fool me twice shame on me.

I will no longer be repeating; kind of sad after being a regular for a number of years.

When I, a decent carpenter, responds to a kijji ad to someone looking for some home improvements but client turns out to be cam girl wanting to pay for the reno in a trade services for 'services'. Everything else I want to say about this would be probably be censored.

I will say this quality work comes at a quality price, $2500 materials and Labour is not covered by an hour or two of fun!!

This is more common then one would think and guys who accept this kind of deal from a stranger are generally the bottom of barrel when it comes to quality.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

What a shame. It's difficult when it's someone you like who disappoints.

Guest n*gu**6

I was working all day outside and decided to let others fend for making supper last evening. As the day grew long and darkness began to fall I got tired of waiting so I went in the house only to discover the mess and dishes from the supoer that was prepared and consumed , that I was not called in for...... nice....

When someone new contacts me and deems me cold and businesslike because my website wasnt read and I needed to provide all the information plus screening details just to begin a conversation. When someone contacts me knowing some info and provides details we can start off on a fun and excited foot looking to meet.

Creates potential great missed opportunities *pout*

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The jerk somewhere on the street behind my house still hasn't tuned up his mower! Seriously dude! It's been overdue since the summer before last! I could even do it! It is sooooo loud and sputters like no tomorrow! The only upside is he is doing it now instead of 9am on a Sunday!

• Like 1

I cleaned my closet and found some blouses that I really liked but never wore because they were too big for me. I brought them to the tailor to repair, turned out I might have to pay more than my blouses' value. I decided to donate them all :(

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Having to go back to work..... why can we not have just perpetual vacation days. I need to win the lotto. Lol

Guest st*****ens**ors

Cancer.

One of my few good friends and a true mentor had bad news today. I feel sick.

Guest n*gu**6

When you can tell a little one is not feeling well but they cannot convey to you what they are feeling to help diagnose it.

Who ever thought that glass tables were a good idea and was cleaver enough to convince us that they were stylish? Ugggg!

• Like 1

having so many things to chose from and not being able to make up ones' mind... uuuugh!

this does indeed suck.....

I am talking music pieces hehe... nothign more exciting than that (this time hehe) but I only have until saturday - night of the perrrrformance... ACK! it's not the performing that has be all weirded out.. but can't seem to make up my twisted lil mind on which pieces to do..

(may not seem like it.. but this really does suck....)

purrrhaps writing them down on pieces of paper... and picking random from a hat lol

*groan*

..going to the forks to clear my brain ..

Guest S****r

Trying to find subsidized housing for a loved one. It seems impossible. Totally discouraging. It's so wicked to be poor. Disability help in this country is shameful.

Guest n*gu**6

When someone close to you needs some help and you cannot help nearly to the extent that you want to

One of the cats bringing a chipmunk into my parents house and dropped it when yelled at. The cat drops the chipmunk and it turns out it's still alive. The chipmunk is in the house until it pops up again hours later and the cats chase it right out of the patio door and it is so scared it takes a dive right into their inground swimming pool. The poor chipmunk was doing laps and had to be fished out with a net.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Closing a tailgate onto a fairly new fishing rod..... tailgate won.... Guess the little guy gets a new one.. hahah