Things that suck, and not in a good way.

implying in a not so subtle way that all of the other ladies are elephants and hippo.

Advertisement fail.It isn't even remotely funny in my eyes.

Makes them look like "asses" ha ha.

• Like 1

Getting shit on in a thread that I contributed to. Hmmmm. I have made a point of not writing anything that will stir the pot so it sort of took me by surprise. No more posts from me on that thread. :) Happy writing today!!!

• Like 1

Getting shit on in a thread that I contributed to. Hmmmm. I have made a point of not writing anything that will stir the pot so it sort of took me by surprise. No more posts from me on that thread. :) Happy writing today!!!

Please dont take to heart the opinion of someone with the name "2inthePink" his classless thread and even less classier response shows his character and I assure you doesn't even shine in the same light as you my dear friend xoxoxo

• Like 1

Guest V***s*aP*I

I had to go look that thread up, and I have to agree with Aubrey. The guy is just a jackass so don't take it to heart.

Being unbelievably, uncontrollaby horny but being too damn sick to do a thing about it! Gah!! :(

Posted via Mobile Device

Opening the hot oven door, only to have the outer pane of tempered glass shatter into a million pieces all over the kitchen floor.

Luckily the inside pane was intact, so the food did not get glass splattered all over it.

• Like 1

Long weekend ... spending most of it in front of the computer working. But the pies are made and tomorrow there will be a feast.

Additional Comments:

Long weekend ... spending most of it in front of the computer working. But the pies are made and tomorrow there will be a feast.

@Emma ... yes, indeed, Pumpkin pies, and a peach pie as well just for something different. These are things that don't suck.

Porthos

• Like 1

arck, some will say it doesnt really suck ;-), but having done all my house chores early, i got bored this afternoon and had to keep busy. Just put a batch of cookies in the oven. Too much food, but there is that zen feeling about cooking and baking...

• Like 2

Just recently took the truck in for it's oil change, and they checked coolant etc for winter

Well the real sign winter is around the corner. Just got winter windshield washer fluid, and picked up a six pack of gas line anti freeze.

Yup, it pays being prepared, but it sucks winter is around the corner

RG

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Yeah winter sucks big time. Seems like as we get older we think more or warmer areas to visit. Got the snow tires ready for my car just need to find some new rims for them. What sucks is my truck did not sell and it will be time to put it back in storage in three weeks!

After loosing my shoutbox privileges for double posting I now take my time and carefully think of how to use it properly so I dont loser 'er again. So just now as I am writing out my shoutbox my chubby little pinky hit enter and now everyone thinks I am just posting what a wonderful day...and nothing regarding the fact i was asking you to join it with me! lol

I guess I will just have to wait til I scroll down some..

Sitting down to do some paperwork and realizing that what I need is nowhere to be found. Now I have to phone around to get replacement copies. Arghhh!!

Having a certain feeling about your next change/move and still feeling undecided about it. The best thing would be to think on it seriously and then make a major decision that may effect me somewhat majorly. When you feel what I'm feeling right now, may be it's best to make that change/move.

Even withe the rain, i had a good start of the day, but as i was preparing food, i burned the palm of my left hand ... Hurts like hell!!!!

• Like 1

weekend's gone, still not caught up. Which means Monday will just push me further behind.

Porthos

Sales people who are supposed to be experts in their field and don't sell you the right or enough supplies to do the job and you can't attain the results you were seeking.

As a result, I am a strawberry blonde instead of a brunette with highlights this evening. Stay tuned.

Guest S*ar*

Email SPAM, telephone sales/solicitation calls during dinner hour and door to door canvassers, sales people and those soliciting for charieties even though I have a "no soliciting" sign prominently displayed on my front door. It never applies to them!!

Guest C**Tra****er

Taking an extra hour to get home from work because 3 people decide to play "smash up derby" on the bridge during rush hour! Extra points for sitting at mid-span as the bridge bounces up and down.

Taking an hour to put up Halloween stickers on my front window only to find that you can't really see them from the outside but only from the inside....DOH

Edited by igab
grammar
  • Like 1