Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Recently being badly mislead and used by a supposed friend....an experience and life lesson that that I won't repeat

A week ago a true friend and long time friend (in his thirty's) was found dead in his hotel room. I was not able to make the funeral due to short notice and long distance and I have not been able to find out the true cause of death so I can have some closure.

There....feel better ! Thanks for listening.

• Like 1

The vacuum cleaner. It's not working properly, is probably not worth servicing again and needs to be replaced. Today. Because the cats shed fur 24/7, sometimes more.

A petty little gripe, but even so . . . .

Recently being badly mislead and used by a supposed friend....an experience and life lesson that that I won't repeat

A week ago a true friend and long time friend (in his thirty's) was found dead in his hotel room. I was not able to make the funeral due to short notice and long distance and I have not been able to find out the true cause of death so I can have some closure.

Lee

So sorry for your loss. My heartfelt condolences on the loss of your friend.

And sorry about being badly mislead by a supposed friend. Betrayal is hard to forgive and definitely can't forget...going through that right now with a boss I used to trust

RG

• Like 1

So sorry to hear that. I had a young family member die a few years back with never any explanation. It's hard but gets easier over time.

• Like 1

This is sad, to not be able to find what happened to a friend. My sympathy for your loss my friend, hope you can find out what happened.

• Like 1

Damn sink hole on the 174. Won't be fixed for a few days because the size of pipe is not in stock.

Thanks for reminding me about that. I will have to take the long way I suppose.

Damn sink hole on the 174. Won't be fixed for a few days because the size of pipe is not in stock.

What is with the sinkholes?? There was one in Halifax on September 5th.

"UPDATED 5:52 p.m.

Traffic is back to normal in downtown Halifax after a sinkhole developed at the intersection of Barrington, Upper Water Street and Cornwallis streets shortly after 2 p.m.

Halifax Water believes the two-foot by two-foot depression was caused by a broken sewer line, said spokesman James Campbell.

Whether the line was active will not be known until the weather clears and workers are able to examine the pipe, he said.

In the meantime, a steel plate has been placed over the sinkhole as a temporary measure to allow traffic to continue.

During the mid-afternoon, Barrington Street northbound was reduced to one lane and drivers approaching the intersection from Upper Water Street had to turn right on to Barrington." Chronicle Herald

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/132961-downtown-halifax-sinkhole-covered-traffic-back-to-normal

Broken f'ing air conditioning - f'ing in a house with broken air conditioning

Additional Comments:

• Like 2

Well got the call, mom wants me up next week to go over her will. Every now and then she does that (why I don't know) I don't need a reminder she is old (82, mind you in good health), nor am I one who looks for what he can get out of a will, I much prefer loved ones to be alive

I find those visits depressing

RG

• Like 3

F---- the air conditioner.....let's f------ anyways .....then cold shower.....f------..... then cold shower.....then f-------- in the cold shower.....then cuddle :) or go for a beer in an air conditioned lounge ;) ha

• Like 1

Realizing that most of my regular clients are still trying to contact me on my former contact number....Even though I have announced and published my new number (in my ads) that I can be reached at.

That sucks good and hard...and not the way I like ;)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

My fridge has crapped out. It is only three years old. Smells like a coolant leak. I think I will be going shopping this weekend for new fridge!Boo!

SINK HOLE on Hwy 174 into Orleans causing major traffic jams on other roads leading into the area.

Most guys don't want to spend an hour or more sitting in traffic to poon.

And frankly I don't blame them.

70 percent off sale at my favorite store(which is a great thing). Spending my entire paycheque? Not so great. --sigh--

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

PAIN...really sucks.

Started back to the gym last week after 2 years away and the pain in my muscles is unreal. I have been so sore and stiff that it is hard to raise my arms to wash my hair in the shower.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting close to being eliminated in the Sports pool at the local bar already!

Last night had the ac unit on fan only. Skunk had a pissfest right outside the bedroom window. Woke up middle of night choking, my eyes still burn.

Guest s**wa*son

Sunburning the top of your feet at the beach on your 1st day of vacation when your hiking and need socks and boots on....

I made the biggest, baddass dagwood sandwich ever ....at work. Yummy ! Thats a highlight. Then I walked out of my office and my button popped off and my god damn pants fell down :shock: :butt:That sucks ! Any of you ladies sew ? ;) I will book pronto !

Additional Comments:

In response to Angela's comment below...Very funny :)

But where I work I wear fire proof clothing....VERY EXPENSIVE. Don't think Walmart sells them...besides I like shopping and Walmart particularily about as much as liver and onions and spinach...which is nada...zilch...don't like ;)

It is very important that I wear fire proof clothing because when there is a gas explosion and I am thrown 100 feet or more it is important my legs and jumblies don't burn !!! lol seriously folks.

I do appreciate the suggestion Ang. I will give Samantha Evans, my Croation Penis Warmer business partner a ring dingle and see if she can not only knit but perhaps sew on a button ;) Unless there is somebody closer than Vancouver ?

• Like 2

My fridge has crapped out. It is only three years old. Smells like a coolant leak. I think I will be going shopping this weekend for new fridge!Boo!

Mine did too! I am SO upset; I had filled up the fridge and freezer 2 days before it broke down and everything is garbage now :(

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Virtual Wife! Your support cheque will be late this month! I had to by a new fridge!