Things that suck, and not in a good way.

The day before my trip to Halifax, having a phone call from my bank to inform me my funds are frozen for 72 hours due to the fact that my card was ``skimmed`` (the strip on the back was copied and my pin was somehow copied) and had been used fraudulently. I am happy that they noticed this and that my funds are being replaced, but to not be able to access my account right before my trip sucks ass!

Oh well thankfully I have a horny client who needed to see me as soon as I get there!

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Having being told by a druggist that this this is the stuff I needed for congestion..He failed to tell me it had pseudophrine in it.Been up for over 24 hours straight and can't sleep!

Guest C**Tra****er

One of my dogs went missing today. He went out to pee and took off. He's been missing for 7 hours now. I've been looking for him all day with no luck.

He's 13 years old, deaf, and shy around people he doesn't know. I rescued him from an abusive home when he was a puppy. He's never done this before.

Really shitty day.

One of my dogs went missing today. He went out to pee and took off. He's been missing for 7 hours now. I've been looking for him all day with no luck.

He's 13 years old, deaf, and shy around people he doesn't know. I rescued him from an abusive home when he was a puppy. He's never done this before.

Really shitty day.

I hope you find him! If we still lived in town, we'd come out and help you look. My husband is the guy people always come to when they need help looking for a lost dog, and Fred doesn't give up until he gets his dog. Last year, we looked for four days before finding a dog burned in a barn fire. Unfortunately, she had to be put down anyway, but at least she didn't die a horrible death of hunger or infection.

Only thing I can say is get everybody on board to help looking that you can. Put food and water out, and if possible, leave the door ajar in case he comes home on his own. Then think like a dog. If you were him, where would you go? Listen also for other dogs barking and look in that direction.

Good luck! I'll be praying for you (... you know, in the way we agnostics pray... we do!).

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Dogs can be creature of habit like mine when he decides its time to wander.He always remembers who has been kind to him and usually he figures it will be cookies waiting when he shows up there scratching at their door. Thankfully he is not so disposed of his visiting these days.

I actually decided to take some of 2011.s holidays and took 10 days off. Started this morning. I was at a function tonight and was politely called out by the top dog of my company to troubleshoot...ya whatever. Temporary fixed the problem and we are running but now I am here for the night :( Fuck, fuck, fuck and FUCK !! Okay that's all I got.....

• Like 1

Guest C**Tra****er

I wanted to give everyone an update. It's been about 43 hours since he went missing. Through the efforts of family and friends we have canvassed the neighborhood, searched a 10 km radius of woods around my house, plastered the area with posters, contacted the SPCA, NS Lost Dog Network, Animal Control, Animal Hospitals, Kijiji, Facebook etc. I've left water and food outside for him and left on all the lights. I think all I can do now is wait and hope.

The bright point in all of this is the support and offers or help from the Cerb Community. I wouldn't call myself a regular contributor to this board, until recently I hadn't posted here for over a year. Nevertheless, the volume of messages and support has been surprising and heart-warming. Even more surprising is the offers of assistance in searching. With the exception of one person (you know who you are - thanks!) I haven't met any of these people. I truly am touched by the generosity! I don't know how I could ever thank all of you.

Cerb is a community of wonderful people!

Really shitty day.

Getting told your blowjobs are too slobbery. Wtf I didn't even realize that was possible. Also deepthroating gets messy. Deal with it. Grr.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Well Friday night there was a faint wiff of something dead in the basement which I could not quite pinpoint. Figured maybe a mouse snuck in and expired somewhere behind all those boxes in storage. Hasn't happened since we renovated 7 years ago but it only takes a small opening for them to infiltrate.

Long story short, by Saturday morning I could pinpoint the foul smell and it was most pungent when I opened up the dryer door.

Shite!

What a way to start my day. Flip the dryer around, pop off the duct at the back of the machine, get down on all fours to peak in and there it is..... A poor red sq squirrel who picked the wrong warm pipe to call home.

There is now an extra grille over the vent outlet to prevent this from happening again.

• Like 1

Visited my dear 90 year old mother in the nursing home. She's been moved into long term care, and now basically spends the day sleeping in her wheelchair, warehoused and waiting to die! It is very sad. Today, she didn't even seem to be aware of who I was, and was unable to even say hi. All of this is quite depressing.

• Like 1

Getting told your blowjobs are too slobbery. Wtf I didn't even realize that was possible. Also deepthroating gets messy. Deal with it. Grr.

Posted via Mobile Device

Whoever told you this must be a fool, more gents I'd wager feel as I do, that more drool on the tool is very cool.

Driving downtown last Friday night and getting off at the Nicholas exit and some person who got off at the Nicholas exit wants to get back onto the highway and jut decides to back up when there is traffic coming off of there! Like wtf??

Good thing I'm a good driver and was able to use my defensive driving skills.. I hope they were hearing ringing in their ears after I honked my horn so loud at them!! That is not the way I'd like to go out!

• Like 1

Posted via Mobile Device

what iwas trying to write in the rep points before my chubby finger deleted it on my laptop was this "Has he not ever heard the term 'put some slob on my know'." lol

I liked the comment better haha, I always think a guy should try something before he critics something :p guess its time for me to get a strapon!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Dealing with a certain motel chain that doesn't disclose their actions and policy on credit card charges and hold backs on your card!

I woke up this morning, groggy. I opened my cupboard..

"Where is my English Breakfast tea...?" I was thinking. I opened a new bag and inhaled the deep scent of...

EARL GREY!? EARL GREY TEA!? Really? How do you think Earl Grey is English Breakfast!? Bridgehead, no... you've failed me horrible this morning...

I'm drinking coffee for the first time in a very long time... =(