Things that suck, and not in a good way.

My mom is 84, lives alone, and called me tonight because her new furnace stopped working. My brother went down first but couldn't get it working, so I drove the 10 miles to her place, put 40 liters of diesel fuel in the tank, bled it, and got it fired up. She wanted to pay me for the fuel and I refused......reminding her of how many times she and dad helped me over the years. Then I sat down with her and went over her bank statements. The part that sucks? Mom was sharp as a tack all her life and now is slowly starting to lose her memory. It's time for the son to become the parent and she deserves it.

• Like 4

Guest realnicehat

Finding out that a fellow member with whom I often had adversarial yet jovial and enjoyable interactions is moving on because he no longer enjoys the board.

Dealing with a gallstone that refuses to let me eat BACON. Damn thing.

• Like 4

Spent 3 hours tearing a tractor apart to put a new oil cooler in it....only to find that the new one was damaged in shipping. Are you f$..$ng kidding me?????

• Like 1

Dealing with a gallstone that refuses to let me eat BACON. Damn thing.

Get well soon, OD!

I bought you some flowers....

Roses_For_Men.jpg

Get well soon, OD!

I bought you some flowers....

Roses_For_Men.jpg

Bastage!!!!

I have an appointment with the surgeon Monday.... he will give me the go ahead to get 'er done.

The stone? Make an "o" with your thumb and forefinger (like you are giving the manual signal for 'OK')... the hole in the middle??? THAT'S the size of my gallstone. It's the mother of all gallstones. I believe it may even have minions. Little stones. It's the "Sly" in Sly and the Family Stone.

When the stone is gone, I'll be singing "Thank You (Falettinme be mice elf agin)

Oh blessed bacon.... I'll have you soon....

• Like 4

having spent the most part of this summer researching all options then finally deciding to go with surgery to remove a cancer in me recovering well only to hear news from pathology that the Doc left a piece of cancer in me.

Life gets better then sucks again.

• Like 1

having spent the most part of this summer researching all options then finally deciding to go with surgery to remove a cancer in me recovering well only to hear news from pathology that the Doc left a piece of cancer in me.

Life gets better then sucks again.

So sorry to hear that, but fear not it will be better again:) Have faith and stay positive.

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Having your SO find out about your girlfriend and your cerb persona...and then having to discuss your escapades in great length because she installed a key logger and logged into cerb under your profile and read all your posts while you were sleeping.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Having your planned days off cancelled because it is to busy at work and will be missing out on the Ottawa Social because of it.Hugs and kisses to all the lovely Cerb ladies attending.

Having your SO find out about your girlfriend and your cerb persona...and then having to discuss your escapades in great length because she installed a key logger and logged into cerb under your profile and read all your posts while you were sleeping.

OMG .... I am so glad that my SO lacks the computer skills to be able to do any of that!!! Do you need divorce lawyer recommendations? I know I would if this happened to me.

Porthos

Ouch, sorry to hear. (I hope the bruises heal quickly)

Guest c**io**m7
OMG .... I am so glad that my SO lacks the computer skills to be able to do any of that!!! Do you need divorce lawyer recommendations? I know I would if this happened to me.

Porthos

She took it into work and had them do it there while I was "out of town" (in other words, while I was at hotel with my girlfriend)

No divorce lawyer yet...soon...lol...lol...something about not letting family find out over the holiday season...appearances are important.

Guest realnicehat

She took it into work and had them do it there while I was "out of town" (in other words, while I was at hotel with my girlfriend)

No divorce lawyer yet...soon...lol...lol...something about not letting family find out over the holiday season...appearances are important.

Wait. So the woman you gave up the "hobby" for but who then agreed you could continue to see one MA was not your SO but your girlfriend?

Dude, you just became my new favourite TV show.

This "things that suck" is not just for me, it's for all the cerb guys that call St. John's home. Very recently, St. John's lost one of the best ladies this town has ever seen. Other Cerb members and I will lament for a long time to come Danika's ("Sweet as Pie" here on Cerb) decision to move to Halifax. Although she asked not to be reco'd (she was in huge demand just from word of mouth) in a very short time this fantasic woman became the ATF of pretty much every guy who who was lucky enough to met her.

Treat her well Halifax. Right now you guys have no idea the treasure that you have gained, but you soon will. We certainly realize just what we have lost.

I got to know her very well over the months and feel genuine sadness to know she's gone. :(

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7
Wait. So the woman you gave up the "hobby" for but who then agreed you could continue to see one MA was not your SO but your girlfriend?

Dude, you just became my new favourite TV show.

Yes...you got it right sir...except for one thing...I have been banned from the MA now...she watched the last session and thought it a little too "passionate"...although the sex with my gf was fkn hot afterwards...lol

Monkeys with machine guns. Sure they look really cute, but those little bastards are trained killers. Ninja monkeys are worse. Zombie ninja monkeys are even worser. Don't get me started on the Vegan zombie ninja monkeys with machine guns. That's even worserer. The worserest? Hipster vegan zombie ninja monkeys with machine guns - they don't even need the guns. They are lethal.

I think I need to talk to my doctor about the meds.

• Like 1

Learning that a fav lady I've seen, recently vanished from the business. I know it happens and I have only great hopes and wishes for her. Just the selfish bear in me really loved seeing her and will miss her. Bear hugs for Jordan.

Guest c**io**m7

Canada's justice system...I say we let Canadians vote on minimum sentences for certain crimes.

Guest realnicehat
Canada's justice system...I say we let Canadians vote on minimum sentences for certain crimes.

Interesting idea but I don't think you can put your wife in jail for breaking in to your cerb account ;)

Guest c**io**m7
Interesting idea but I don't think you can put your wife in jail for breaking in to your cerb account ;)

LOL!! Are you sure? Maybe identity theft

Edited by c**io**m7

Just getting the news that after 7 years of contract work, contract is not renewed...

What sucks the most its because the IT tech vendor is playing politics with other vendors involved and resources (me) are just pawns..

ummpfff

D.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Thank you Porter Airlines for jerking me around last night canceling the flight without advance notice. You cost me a wasted night and a lot of money!