Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Haven't had sex since December 13. :-(

I understand your frustration, my last time seeing a lady was Friday night of Labour Day Weekend...my honeymoon with my wife Gabriella.

Companionship is very much needed, life is all the more stressful without it

That's why I'm counting the days, a week and half left :-) and I have two encounters with two Goddesses

RG

Guest c**io**m7
I understand your frustration, my last time seeing a lady was Friday night of Labour Day Weekend...my honeymoon with my wife Gabriella.

Companionship is very much needed, life is all the more stressful without it

That's why I'm counting the days, a week and half left :-) and I have two encounters with two Goddesses

RG

Enjoy!!! Sounds like you need it too. ;-)

Edited by c**io**m7

Calling tech support or customer service departments for Canadian companies and having to deal with a person whose accent is soooo pronounced that you don't understand them (in either French or English). I had to request a different representative three time until I finally was able to communicate my issue in French. Pissed off!

• Like 2

Calling tech support or customer service departments for Canadian companies and having to deal with a person whose accent is soooo pronounced that you don't understand them (in either French or English). I had to request a different representative three time until I finally was able to communicate my issue in French. Pissed off!

The workers @ offshore call centers are often trained to try and speak without an accent. They say something along the line of "Hello sir,I'm John Smith, may I help you?", but you can hardly even understand that much.wtf

Grocery Store...where do I start?

Little old lady stops to consult her list parked across the end of the aisle. "Excuse me" says I....no reaction, just keeps doing her check.

"EXCUSE ME!" says I....no reaction...people are piling up behind me who all want to go down the same aisle. I finally swung down the next aisle and went to other end....little old lady still at end of aisle holding up production.

I get to cash and she's wheeling into a cash line....took one beside her that had more people and still got out before her...she was probably questioning each price that the cashier swiped......Oiy Vey!!

• Like 1

Visiting an elderly friend of the family who has dementia and struggling to keep up a light conversation and seeing that she absolutely hates where she is. So sad.

• Like 4

Visiting an elderly friend of the family who has dementia and struggling to keep up a light conversation and seeing that she absolutely hates where she is. So sad.

I so understand what you are going through ... this is the situation with my Mother right now. She has now deteriorated to the point where I'm not sure she "hates" where she is, in part because I'm not even sure she's aware of where she is.

If she is cogent though, she always asks me to take her home. Breaks my heart.

• Like 1

Running for the phone and I tripped on the stairs on the way up. :( Because I don't call back, I missed the call. :(

That does suck Nikki !! But if you're going to trip it is better to trip "up" than "down" me thinks. Keep your phone between your boobs hun !! Put it on vibrate .... it will probably feel gooooooood ;)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

One of my Contact Accounts was hijacked and I received a message from an SP wondering what the hell I was emailing about! The problem has been resolved I hope now!

Vet bills!

Yup. Been there. "Hi Lee....my name is Dr. Doolittle. I am going to spend just a few minutes with your pet here and bill you 5 bazillion dollars and you are going to pay it because you love your pet"

License to print money almost.

Doing my groceries.

Standing in line (with loads of other people, it's Saturday night)

Someone yell Hey, Malika, is it you?

I pretend not to hear a thing...but then dude say,

"hey you, with the pink hair"

I felt all the eyes on me.

Dear random asshole, this is why, soon enough I iwll dye all of my hair brown again

• Like 3

Guest c**io**m7
Doing my groceries.

Dear random asshole, this is why, soon enough I iwll dye all of my hair brown again

Now that's just fucking wrong!!

Doing my groceries.

It is incredible to me that there can be people who don't understand the basics of discretion. The same person would have likely been horrified if you had done that to him. what an ass.

Porthos

• Like 2

Doing my groceries.

There is a special level of hell reserved for those who seek to embarrass or publicly humiliate others. I wish I could have been there to give you a hug and tell the asshole he is mistaken on so many levels.

• Like 2

I went to a store in Gatineau looking for English muffins. They said I couldn't have English muffins, I could have French muffins. I asked if any of the French muffins were bilingual. None were. I have no idea what a French muffin is, but it tasted good. I'm rather confused.

Guest c**io**m7

Apartment hunting...exhausting...almost as much as the search for appliances, furniture and everything that will be needed to make it a home to live in for the next year.

I went to a store in Gatineau looking for English muffins. They said I couldn't have English muffins, I could have French muffins. I asked if any of the French muffins were bilingual. None were. I have no idea what a French muffin is, but it tasted good. I'm rather confused.

Well OD.... I for one luvvvv and luvvvvv and luvvvvvvv again French Muffins ;) Delish !! Never in Gatineau tho ..................