Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Going to a website yesterday and seeing that Donna Douglas just turned 80.

Who is Donna Douglas, you ask?

Elly Mae Clampett from the Beverly Hillbillies. Beautiful HOT Elly Mae Clampett who wore short shorts and had big bazooms and curly blonde hair and inspired many a young boner when this Old Dog was a pup.

g12,p3.jpg

• Like 3

You know all those socks that mysteriously disappear? Well, here is a new dilemma for you....window cranks! I have 12 windows that open and can only find 4 cranks! Sucks on a beautiful day like this cause I wanna open all the windows but have to run around with the one crank I unscrewed! Later, when it gets cooler I am really gonna be pissed!

• Like 3

Being able to hear my phone vibrate and not know where the sound is coming from, it slipped under the pillows.

Missed a call from a friend, that I am unable to call right back. What will be will be. If it's meant to be it will be....

You know all those socks that mysteriously disappear? Well, here is a new dilemma for you....window cranks! I have 12 windows that open and can only find 4 cranks! Sucks on a beautiful day like this cause I wanna open all the windows but have to run around with the one crank I unscrewed! Later, when it gets cooler I am really gonna be pissed!

I guess a trip to Home Depot is in order to get replacement cranks for screwing in.

RG

Having to be the one to cook the big home cooked meal, lol:(

I know how you feel. Imagine doing it for 10 years!

Additional Comments:

I broke my crank in my bathroom window last week and yes, I had a few disappear as well.

• Like 1

My kitten chewed away on my laptop plug - keeps effing up now :(

My cat has a love for all my chargers. She just loves to go to town on them. I watch the show Psycho Kitty. Pam Johnston says that when cats do this, they might be board, to try and play with the cats at least twice a day. I just bought my cats, the cats meow. Hopefully, this helps my one cats chewing fetish. I always try to tuck away any cords after I use them, pain but, hey, I love my chewing kitty.

picture.php?albumid=6458&pictureid=48840

My kitten chewed away on my laptop plug - keeps effing up now :(

My cat has a love for all my chargers. She just loves to go to town on them. I watch the show Psycho Kitty. Pam Johnston says that when cats do this, they might be board, to try and play with the cats at least twice a day. I just bought my cats, the cats meow. Hopefully, this helps my one cats chewing fetish. I always try to tuck away any cords after I use them, pain but, hey, I love my chewing kitty.

picture.php?albumid=6458&pictureid=48840

There is flexible plastic corrugated tubing (having brain lock right now, can't think of what it's called someone can think of what it's called please interrupt LOL) used to cover and protect electrical wires.

It is split down the length of the tubing, so just cut it to the length of the wire needed to protect, snap the wire inside the tubing, and the tubing will protect the wire. And it comes in small enough diameters to use on the cord of computer charger

And that toy does drive cats nuts, mine sits on the table watching it (it's on the floor) and then pounces and attacks

RG

• Like 1

Guest webothscore
No more blogs thread :(

I rather liked it...

Actually, I thought I read that it was just getting moved to another section...

Having my freshly changed bed muddied by my over anxious dog that ran straight form the back door onto my bed before I could catch her and dry her off-errrr

• Like 1

Lets see, cat knock my smartphone on the floor (hardwood floor) and the screen cracked. So took it to Rogers, and they could send it out for an estimate for repair. Decided instead of repairing it (if it could be repaired) I decided to just upgrade my phone to a Samsung Galaxy II but a few hundred unexpected dollars spent today

Then on the way home felt a vibrating in the truck and crash. Clamp holding the fuel tank broke off. On the plus side, no tank or fuel line damage, but a couple hundred dollars for repairs. I was just hoping the truck wouldn't need anything done (except oil change) and hold together till I got my new (well new to me) vehicle in the new year

So that was my day today

RG

Practically falling asleep at work because of working a double only to get home and can't sleep. Did I mention I'm up early again tomorrow!

Toothache. Fuckity, fuckity, fuck. Had a filling replaced about 3 weeks ago and thought I felt a little tingle during the procedure, but toughed it out (guy thing). Every day since, it hurt a little bit more when I woke up, so I cried "uncle" today and called the dentist. Now on penicillin and Advil for a few days and then extraction. Gettin' old sucks.

• Like 1

Toothache. Fuckity, fuckity, fuck. Had a filling replaced about 3 weeks ago and thought I felt a little tingle during the procedure, but toughed it out (guy thing). Every day since, it hurt a little bit more when I woke up, so I cried "uncle" today and called the dentist. Now on penicillin and Advil for a few days and then extraction. Gettin' old sucks.

Everyone gets toothaches, doesn't make you old:) hope it gets better quick, then you can come romp on my sheets;)

• Like 1