lost my honey!?

Went to grab my sweet honey the other day but she was gone.  Don’t know if my honey got moved or isn’t available anymore.   If anyone has information about my honeys location it would be greatly appreciated.  Please pm me as I sure enjoyed my honey as a treat every now and then. 

Thanks. I knew she was talking about wanting to do other things.  I’ll will really miss her, she was the nicest that i have met so far to relax and have a conversation with.  

If someone is retired so any opinions, thoughts or comments about the made up name they used will never affect them do they still have a right to be on the do not discuss list?  

11 minutes ago, Ruralboy said:

If someone is retired so any opinions, thoughts or comments about the made up name they used will never affect them do they still have a right to be on the do not discuss list?  

I would say so. She wished not to be discussed. Whether she's working or not I suspect that's still the case. She's still a person. And who's to say those comments can't still impact her despite her attempt to move on. 

I think Blue makes a valid point.  We should respect their request.  Just because someone's no longer working does not mean that they have vanished from the forum or the city.  Even though we all know about whom we're talking.  M.

• Like 1

This particular situation has benefits for everyone involved when we just rip the BandAid off an say this person is gone/retired etc. Then discussion is over nobody keeps asking where she is on and on... I dont think either side is out of line in this case, whether on DND or not, its best for for her and community to get that info out sooner than later..  My .02$

Many ladies have come back to work after attempting to retire, so DND should continue as she requested. We should show respect concerning her request.