Nathalie Lefebvre

Avg. of 11 Recommendations

I had the opportunity to finally meet Nathalie, as we both said to each other, "it was about time".

There is so many comments made already about Nathalie, and I would like to say, she gorgeous,intimate,sexy,mature,and a true lover. Her long sensual kisses and warming hugs will seduce any man that walks through her door. Nathalie smelled delicious, she was dressed immaculate for our 2 hour appointment, I thoroughly enjoyed her company.

There was words on her blog, that caught my attention recently about an album by an artist, and Nathalie's comments were

fuck slowly

love fully

enjoy myself utterly

I honestly believe after two hours spent with Nathalie we were both able to enjoy ourselves utterly. When you look at her albums, there always been a favorite photo of her's I really like, and when you able to give goosebumps to a lady while enjoying each others company, it shows that you are both having a intimate time.

My favorite photo

picture.php?albumid=4749&pictureid=30538

A quick poem for you Nathalie...

The soft seduction of your lips

I venture down to your hips

Squirming, shivering, pulling you near

You invite me in, I will be gentle and sincere.

Our bodies engage, two as one

Pure excitement, our play time will not be out done.

Breathing, sighing, taking you deep

I assure you for me this is no clean sweep.

Two hearts beating sounds like one

Far from over we have just begun

Arching, sweating, screams of delight

I surely could get use to your invite.

Your Rising heart rate and flush face

Showed me,you enjoyed my sweet embrace.

We lie

As I stroke your skin, lovely goosebumps raised

I knew it was time for us to retrace.

typo ;)

I'd written a reco for Nathalie previously, before she went on a brief hiatus. I must admit to being rather sad when she left us... and very happy when she came back! And I'm equally happy to report that she's just as lovely now as she ever was, just as much fun to spend time with... and more time will most certainly have to be spent!

• Like 1

Guest Ou**or**n

Lately I've been feeling a need for a different type of encounter and Nathalie seemed to fit the bill. Her website is quite clear that she is a different type of provider. Slightly paraphrasing her website; she indicates she prefers encounters that foster meaningful bonds and strives to create an easy physical and emotional connection. Sometimes ladies websites are just marketing materials but hers struck me as quite genuine.

We communicated a few times back and forth before our first encounter and seemed to get along just fine. I met her at her location and found she really took the time to make it a great encounter. The room was filled with lit candles, the lights were just right and soft music played in the background. When I first saw her I was struck by how attractive I found her to be. Her pics on her website are accurate and yet they don't do her justice. Her face is extremely pretty and overall she comes a across as lovely cross between Kirstin Dunst and Emma Watson. She has a beautiful lean body and smelled wonderful. We started our encounter with some great conversation and her bright mind really does a lot to heighten her sexuality. We then moved on to the sexual part of the encounter. I suspect this lady is also different here and probably isn't the same way with different guys so I won't go into any details. If you are into menu items and acronyms then she isn't the provider for you. She goes very much with the flow of the moment rather than any mechanical steps or checklist items. Her style rather is the truest of GFE styles. It was both very intimate and very intense.

The experience was so good that I saw her again about a week and half later. The intimacy picked up where it left off and it was nice to see that part growing. She truly does like to create honest and meaningful connections with her clients. The sexual part - totally different than the first time but again just incredibly intense. This girl schooled me. Her unique personality and natural bi-sexuality just bring to light the most amazing things. I have been at this quite a number of years and Nathalie is among the most unique providers I've met. I think she is ideal for first-timers looking for someone who is intimate and yet sexual. She is also ideal for those tired of woman-of-the day encounters and are looking for something more intimate.

.... I have been at this quite a number of years and Nathalie is among the most unique providers I've met. I think she is ideal for first-timers looking for someone who is intimate and yet sexual. She is also ideal for those tired of woman-of-the day encounters and are looking for something more intimate.

I couldnt agree more. Nathalie is ideal for those wishing a sensual and intimate encounter with a lady of great intelligence and immense (if not unique) personality. She is truly one of Ottawa's finest and the reason i book repeat visits with her as often as i can.

I just recently met Nathalie for a lovely session. It had been over a year since I had seen Nathalie, just before she went on extended leave.

I throughly enjoyed my 2 hour stay with Nathalie. Everything was perfect - the talk over a nice cup of tea, the very relaxing Thai massage, the beautiful kissing, the incrediably intense intimate portion of the session, the snuggling and the nice shower together. As usually, Nathalie has the incrediably ability to make you feel like you are the centre of the world. Everything seem so natural, nothing felt forced.

I have seen Nathalie three times since she has joined CERB and each time I have come away from our meetings mentally and spiritually refreshed. Which combined with the physical release brings me to a new level of peace. I'm not sure how she does it but she always leads me to a better place.

I highly recommend that everyone try to met Nathalie at least once - you will be a better person in the end.

And for those of you who have been able to experience Nathalie's post-orgasm giggle, I imagine it falls into the same category of every time a bell rings an angel gets their wings ;)

I recently was on an extended road trip and as I have tended to do of late, I included a stop in Ottawa on my journey. At that time I was fortunate enough to have been able to spend a significant period of time with Nathalie. This was our third meeting and it was ever so comfortable to see her again. It was simply as if we had had a slightly extended period of absence between friends.

Nathalie was, as always, her usual personable and intriguing self and we caught up with each others lives as we pursued an extended day. She introduced me to a place called the Nordik Spa where we did the baths, and it was something that would be wonderful experience for anyone, be it with a special SP, a significant other, or even alone. It was fun, sensual, even very much spiritual, and all at the same time. Thank you Nathalie for bringing that experience to me. I shall treasure it.

On our return to the city we had a delightful and fun meal. When she said to the server, "I kicked his ass in the eating ribs department," it was true!!! And she did! How can a woman who is so slim and physically fit eat like that? :)

One day a dream will come true and Nathalie and I shall be trapped in an elevator for many hours. She is an amazing woman to make out with and our elevator experiences have been far too short!

We concluded our time with an incredibly intimate, and for me, incredibly erotic experience. There are many words that can describe an experience of an intimate nature but for me with Nathalie they may be the words erotic and sensual yet at the same time fun and playful. When we did move to the bedroom it was as if time stood still. There was nothing else on the table at that point other than a mutual desire to provide pleasure, ever so slowly (which I love), with laughs at just the right times, mutual exploration, learning each others bodies and wants and her incredible smile throughout.

Once again I will say that if you are in Ottawa and can arrange to spend some time with Nathalie she is an amazing person in addition to being an amazing woman and is someone who I truly hope to see again.

Thank you yet once again Nathalie for a wonderful time.

MN2

Edited by mrrnice2
  • Like 1

This afternoon I had the pleasure of spending some amazing time again with Nathalie for a second time. Nathalie was my Christmas present from me to me :) and what a wonderful present too.

When elevator doors opened a smiling angel came out of it. We hugged and kissed as this was the first time we were seeing each other in about 3 months. We went straight to my apartment and started chatting as we had lots of catching up to do though I couldn't wait much longer for the bedroom :).

Her soft skin, beautiful baby face, her green eyes, her sexy boobs, her beautiful trimmed very sexy sweet kitty and most importantly her angelic sweet personality are well known to cerbites and are Nathalie's unique characteristics.

As usual I don't get into the details of my encounter just to say that I had a wonderful time and hope to see her again soon.

Again thank you so much sweet Nathalie for being my guest and the wonderful time.

• Like 1

I just had the pleasure of meeting and experiencing Nathalie for the very first time today, and boy was I ever happy that I chose Nathalie. Nathalie and I exchanged e-mails and also had a phone conversation prior to meeting, which not only made me feel more relaxed, it also made me more excited to meet her, and the anticipation of knowing I would soon meet her was killing me (in a good way). When I arrived at Nat's location, I was quickly greeted by an absolutely gorgeous girl with the nicest and warmest smile I have ever seen. I am not very experienced with the SP industry, so understandably I was a little nervous when we first met, but Nathalie has such an amazing personality that she makes you feel so relaxed. She is very smart, intellectual and she's super funny! We started off with a glass of wine each (complimentary from Nat), and shared some discussion on many different topics such as traveling, food, and tv shows. Once we finished our wine, we began the intimate part of encounter. She is an amazing lover as she is highly sensual, loves to be pleased and on the flip side, loves to please. She says and does all the right things, is spontaneous and makes sure you leave completely satisfied. Women like Nat are hard to find, and it's a blessing that she is in the SP industry. Cerb asks us not to give ratings, but she truly is a 10/10 and I definitely plan on meeting with Nat again in the future. Thanks for the amazing wonderful time Nat, and I look forward to seeing you in the not so distant future.

I recently had the opportunity to visit with Nathalie. It's been my great pleasure to have had several meetings previously with Nathalie and when I was planning this trip to Ottawa I contacted her to see if we might coordinate our schedules. Luckily for me it all worked out. As always she was prompt with her replies, very easy to communicate with and she went out of her way to accommodate me.

She is a most delightful young woman with a joie de vivre and personality second to none. On this trip I was fortunate enough initially to see her for a few minutes at the social and when we met it was simply reconnecting with a friend.

The following day we spent a significant amount of time together and every moment was a delight. She agreed to my request and we went for our second visit together to the Nordik Spa, a quiet, romantic and indeed spiritual environment . We enjoyed several cycles through the hot baths and saunas, interspersed with walks under an ice cold waterfall before relaxing in the meditative atmosphere of a chalet where we warmed up in front of a roaring fire.

Leaving the spa we enjoyed an informal meal together and then proceeded to her location. Sipping wine and conversing made the evening slip by far too quickly. She is quick to laugh and that along with her smile is infectious.

As always I do not share much of what happens behind closed doors. She and I have shared some wonderfully sensual and incredible make out sessions in the past and equally sensual and incredible experiences beyond that. On this occasion I felt a degree of intimacy that touched me deeply and the evening will be one that I shall always recall. She is indeed a sincere companion and once again I feel privileged for having the opportunity to have shared so many things with her.

Gentlemen, if the opportunity arises and you can arrange to spend time with Nathalie you will be indeed fortunate. She is a unique and special person with a heart of gold.

Thank you Nathalie for all that you have done for me not only on this visit but over time. Until next time.....

MN2

• Like 4

I know that I've already posted a review of Nathalie a few months back but I absolutely have to update my review. Everything in my initial review still stands. The only thing I have to add is that this woman, like a good bottle of red wine, just gets better and better over time. I thought the initial time spent with her was amazing but I have been treated to some unfathomable sex ever since, and I don't see any end of it in sight!

I don't think I need to say anything more about her body that hasn't been said before. Her new video and pics are entirely accurate and they show off a svelt package with soft curves in all the right places and all natural breasts to die for and a beautiful face to match. If you haven't seen her video, it is a must see. Here's the link:

http://lovely-nathalie.com/photos-video/

Ok, so why do I say the sex is getting better? Well, firstly, she is an amazing kisser and anyone whose been in the hobby as long as I have will know that a great session usually starts with a great kiss. If the kiss bombs, the rest of the session is sure to follow suit. That is not going to happen here. Nat loves to kiss and you'd have to be a eunich not to get into it. Once the clothes come off, and that gorgeous body is fully revealed, you can't help but start to devour it. She responds very nicely both to the touch and to the tongue. She is not fully shaved, which for many is a huge turn-on (including me, although I didn't know it!), and you definitely sense that she appreciates you taking the time to tend to her sensual needs as well as your own.

After you come up for air, get ready for some very good massage skills on the boys and a skilful BJ with sexy eye contact. This girl knows how to please...in so many ways. Of course, YMMV.

By the time you're ready for the main event....you are really ready. She's just great at pulling you in (both mentally and physically). Whether you take her in missionary or doggie or whatever is your preferred position (her body is quite flexible!), the view and the physical sensation is simply AWESOME. This woman knows how to have sex....and then you blow (your mind).

I have to say that it is as close to a real girlfriend experience as I have ever found in this hobby. For me, I simply can't get enough of this woman.

Thanks Nat...for everything!

I am going to preface what I have to say with this: if I could go back a year to when I first started this hobby I would tell myself to not waste another minute before meeting Nathalie Lefebvre.

Nat and I first started talking a few months ago and I quickly realized from her messages that this was a person worth meeting. It took us a while to arrange a date but we eventually met around the christmas break. For our first encounter I had only arranged to meet for an hour and I quickly realized after meeting her in person that I should definitely have arranged for more time but alas. That is not to say that our first encounter was not amazing and I definitely never felt rushed.

It has been said that Nathalie is an amazing kisser and I believe everyone should know that amazing is an understatement. I will not go into too many more intimate details but lets just say she is just as good at kissing as she is at... ahem other activities.

I have met Nathalie a few times since the first and each encounter has been better than the last. She is beautiful beyond explanation, smart beyond comprehension and caring in the most genuine way. It is obvious to me that this woman has the capacity to be great in whatever she does and we should consider ourselves extremely lucky that she decides to devote her time to providing intimacy to people. Those of you who have met her know what I mean when I say an encounter with Nathalie is truly unique and memorable and those of you have not met her, well, I urge you to go find out for yourself. You will thank me after.

Thank you, Nat for the amazing time we have shared and the times to come.

I had the opportunity to find myself in Ottawa this weekend for a conference. I don't get to Ottawa nearly as much as I would like so I decided to take advantage of the time.

Nathalie Lefebvre is someone who caught my attention on the board some time ago. Her posts had suggested a woman of incredible intellect, and her pictures indicated a remarkable beauty. I also find her blog posts and poetry to be wonderful glimpses into the personality of an engaging woman. I was very much looking forward to meeting her. Well in advance, of my conference we began PMing back and forth. The conversation was delightful, and I was very much looking forward to this encounter.

The appointed day finally arrived and I found myself at Nathalie's in-call. In other recommendations much has been made about the tone Nathalie sets for her encounters. I can certainly attest to the accuracy of all of these recommendations. She is a delightful woman, who immediately puts one at ease, and creates a a wonderful, playful and sensual environment. She treats you as if you were a long and cherished lover, and quite quickly, you can't help but feel the same way about her.

Nathalie's in-call is a charming apartment that sets the mood perfectly. As we talked, Nathalie had a surprise in store for me. Those who have been following her posts will know that Nathalie has decided to offer Nuru. We chatted a bit about that, and she asked if I would be interested in trying it out. I would be her first Nuru customer and she wanted the opportunity to practice. I've enjoyed Nuru massages before, so I quickly agreed. Who could possibly say no??

Out came the Nuru mattress, the gel was warmed, and wet slippery fun quickly began. Nathalie may be new to Nuru, but it certainly didn't show. She poured the warm slippery liquid over her body, then over mine, and then we explored various styles of body rub. Nathalie's background and experience in Yoga and Thai massage was certainly evident. Her flexibility made the Nuru experience one that I will never forget. It was a totally wonderful and playful experience. Nathalie lets you know when she is enjoying herself, and her giggles and laughter are a true delight.

Of course, as is always the case, details are best left between the participants, but if anyone would be concerned that Nuru might take away from the traditional experience, I can say put those concerns aside. The gel itself is odourless and tasteless, so all of the usual activities can proceed as usual, just with an added dimension. It only enhances the overall experience and makes it more incredible.

I hope that the next time I'm in Ottawa I'll be able to see Nathalie again, and enjoy another Nuru experience with her. Definitely the highlight of my weekend.

• Like 2

All I have to add is that she was genuinely delighted to be in my company and genuinely eager at every stage of our encounter. She is a woman who enjoys what she does and the clients she has

What can I add that hasn't been said? So I thought, I'll try to sum things up in this poem.

Thou have not experienced sensuality,

Until you have met with Nathalie.

Her approach is un-matched,

She surely is a great catch.

She has such a gentle and magnificent touch.

That's probably why she likes to play with Megan touch.

She is smart and intellectual

But she is also very sexual.

If you make great connection

You will surely get affection

If you think you like passion

Well that is her obsession

In the end she won my heart

It just too bad we are apart

Good evening, this is long overdue, have posted notes on her wall previously.

Nathalie is a "free spirit", who is passionate about things she believes in, lusty, provocative and extremely sexy.

She is smart, a great communicator, and extremely sexual.

Every time we meet, there is a healthy sexual tension, that we both love to explore.

She drives me crazy with lust! Her voice, eyes, lips are all tantalizing.

She is a truly sexual experience, for both men and women!

I am so glad we have become connected!

• Like 3

I recently saw Nathalie and she took my Nuru massage virginity ;-)

She mentioned during out session that she really hasn't done it very often. I also noticed that there is only one of the recommendations for Nathalie in Cerb where the subject of Nuru massage was discussed. I had a fantastic time with Nathalie. The massage is very sensual but silly at the same time. Nathalie giggling while giving a body slide is definitely a bucket list experience. The whole Nuru experience was fantastic and naturally progressed to something more intimate.

I won't re-state all the things that previous people have written about Nathalie. She is beautiful, fun, silly, smart, articulate, sexy, .... etc but I will add that Cerbites should really do themselves a favour and experience a Nuru massage with Nathalie.

Last night I had the opportunity to meet the lovely and beautiful Nathalie.

We met at her place and she welcomed me at the door and she immediately reassured any possible doubts I may have had with just the way she made me feel welcome.

We continued on by sitting and talking over a glass of wine or two, and I couldn't believe our topic of discussion.... For me I was truly in heaven for a few moments in just the discussion alone. Now keep in mind that ymmv, but from there some lfk and some continued discussion led to some dfk.

At which point we went to the washroom to take a shower. From there we made it to the bed and I won't go too into detail, but daty was offered and I was totally in heaven with that! Nonetheless we continued on with cfs and went until satisfaction set forth. Afterwards, we just cuddled and talked and it was truly amazing.

This was truly a non-rush experience.

I would highly recommend Nathalie to anyone!

I had the pleasure of seeing Nathalie this week and I wish I had a better way with words so that I could describe the experience.

One hour sessions are usually more than enough for me and I figured 90 minutes with Nathalie would be too much. As it turned out I wish I could have spent the whole day with her in bed. It was the closest to a true GFE experience I have had to date.

Nathalie welcomed me into her apartment and immediately made efforts to make me feel comfortable since I was clearly nervous. I guess its the novelty, a new beautiful woman always gives me the butterflies in my stomach.

She is an amazingly stimulating woman both in and out of bed. Our session was all over the map, we talked, kissed, cuddled, caressed, fondled and explored many positions. I am a fan of daty and not clean shaven is always nice ... I could not have asked for anything better!! Nathalie is also one of the best kissers as I have had the pleasure of meeting.

I do not often repeat but this beautiful woman definitely makes the short list for repeats. I hope others have the pleasure of experiencing what I experienced with Nathalie.

Thanks for a wonderful time Nathalie!!!

• Like 2

Guest H*rl*yr*d*r

A true gem, I'm torn at writing this review with the fear that she gets busy and that means less time for me, part of me wants to keep her a secret, but if nobody shared their gems the boards would be pretty quiet.

I have had the pleasure of meeting with Nathalie a few times over the last month, and each visit gets a little better. I'm not sure how you improve on perfection but she's mastered it.

Booking was quick and easy via email and any predate communication only helped to build the anticipation.

The date itself was wonderful, she's beautiful inside and out, conversation flows freely on a variety of topics she's worldly and has no problem discussing any issue.

She's a dynamite kisser and I for one can't get enough of her lips. She's got beautiful eyes and enjoys eye contact, which only further elevates the experience. She gives a great massage but also enjoys receiving one in return, I love kneading the knots out of a women's body and she really seems to enjoy being on the receiving end. Our private time will remain private, but I will say she's a whole lot of fun and once the fun is over and everybody's happy, it won't be long before your trying to schedule another visit.

We've met at my hotel and then on a later date and her centrally located, beautiful and well appointed in call location.

As I was returning to work after our time access to a well stocked shower to cool off was welcome, I did notice there's not a lot of scents so if your trying to be discrete like me that's very welcome.

The date ended with another wonderful kiss and I left looking at my calendar trying to determine how soon I'd be back in town.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.