Hello All,

I have never been there and would like to know anything you may know about this place.

I have found some reviews online but they were old.

Please comment here or send me a PM.

Thanks a bunch,

Lexy

I would prefer to visit the Ramada, much more discreet! I struggle with finding ladies to visit as I require inservice, and its hard to find discreet locations where your vehicle won't be seen etc.

Thank you for the info Gents but I think i'll stick with out call only for now. It is working out great and the hobbyists who really wish to see me have no problem pre-booking or already have a room/location and I am loving how things have turned out with my change.

I must say, I do miss seeing some of my guys that are unable to provide their own location but who knows what the future holds.

I may offer inservice again for a week once a month. I will advertise in the proper section well in advance.

Thank you all for your help,

Lexy

As I said in another post the burside is fine. You can park your car behind the hotel and its fully hidden.

It is dated but that hasn't stopped xxxxx and I from having some great times.

Posted via Mobile Device

Other benefit or the Ramada though is that there are business offices nearby (convenient excuses if seen), and many more cars in the parking lot as well.

Thank you for your input but this thread was to ask a question about the Burnside Hotel. Not to give out private information where another SP may be located.That does and can cause a safety issue for a lady, we as SP's also expect privacy and discretion. It is a 2 way street and nor did I ask for other locations or hotel preferences.

Like I said out call works for me and the hobbyists who really wish to see me have no problem pre-booking an encounter and a room or already have a room/location and I am loving how things have turned out with my change.

I wanted the scoop on the Burnside Hotel and nothing more.

Thank you gents and all who PM'd me who answered my question just concerning the hotel itself.

Lexy

MOD can you close this thread for the privacy, discretion and the saftey of the SP's to ensure no other SP's locations are disclosed or delete the SP's name that was mentioned. Thank you

I removed her name, She could have just met him at the hotel on a outcall but still... please guys make sure you NEVER give the location of where the ladies work from. That is a BIG NO NO!

I removed her name, She could have just met him at the hotel on a outcall but still... please guys make sure you NEVER give the location of where the ladies work from. That is a BIG NO NO!

Thank you MOD!:bigclap: My heart was in my throat when I saw a ladies name.

Lexy

Well last year when i first visited Halifax, I stayed at the Burnside.

Funny thing when I checked in they told me about the up comming visitors! Its the swingers club of Halifax!! They meet there every month and the place is booked. LOL..

I found this SO amusing.

Ok now besides that, its ok to stay at,but I found for the gents, traffic there can be a problem,as its so Busy around there.

Hope this helps, and hey...see if you can book in that wknd!! Ha ha

Additional Comments:

Oh i forgot to mention, internet.

If you are in the other building you have no internet and have to go to the bar or restaurant to have access. If you are staying in the main building,you could ask for a room at the back. Discreet, away from the street and you would have internet access,

XXX