What is going on Halifax!

38 minutes ago, Incog said:

I understand it's not the intent of this thread, but as a hobbyist who calls Halifax home, it does feel like a personal attack on us all. Those of us who read ads, do our research, exhibit appropriate mannerisms and show respect to providers and fellow hobbyists alike, should not all be painted with the same brush. 

Perhaps Halifax has become a "hotspot" for ignorant potential clientele, I don't know, but there are still plenty of articulate and appreciative hobbyists in the region. Thank you to all the local ladies whom I've had the pleasure to make aquaintance with, and continue to wade through the sea of "time wasters"...my two cents...

If you’re doing things properly this thread shouldn’t bother you. 🙂 

34 minutes ago, Daysha Love said:

Exactly!  No reason to take it personal 

And I am a resident of Halifax born and raised and I also agree that Halifax has become bad with the lack of respect and those who ask for unsafe services 

If you are NOT  one of those gents then what we say shouldn't make you feel any type of way

I have met and do still meet alot of great guys here and i enjoy my time spent with them 

And will continue to do so

Chemistry is everything!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Daysha Love said:

I'm also very respectful, upfront and have seen many many of the lovely ladies who call Halifax home, NEVER a problem with respect with me.

The only reason why I even responded to this thread is because your post appears to lump an entire city into one category (disrespectful and time wasters), clearly that is not true. It was frustrating to see a post like that when I know personally I take caution and tread lightly when asking ladies what I should expect regarding services. 

I think we should all take a step back and relax, this is supposed to be fun! No need for attacks on each other!

Cheers and have a great day/weekend!

CGhrome

Just now, GChrome said:

I'm also very respectful, upfront and have seen many many of the lovely ladies who call Halifax home, NEVER a problem with respect with me.

The only reason why I even responded to this thread is because your post appears to lump an entire city into one category (disrespectful and time wasters), clearly that is not true. It was frustrating to see a post like that when I know personally I take caution and tread lightly when asking ladies what I should expect regarding services. 

I think we should all take a step back and relax, this is supposed to be fun! No need for attacks on each other!

CGhrome

I never lumped anyone. Like every other lady on this post I’m going off of my personal experience. It’s that simple! 

Just now, GChrome said:

CGhrome

I myself have had amazing clients in Halifax and I appreciate them because at this point it’s like finding a brick of gold. Speaking in ratios we most likely get 100 texts calls a day and MAYBE 4-5 people come MAYBE that’s on a good day. But again no one is seeing my actual point of this post. If you’re respectful and kind no one will have a issue with you. This thread was to make clarity on a very common subject. I feel like if hobbyists and SP’s work together we can weed out time wasters and fakes on both ends! I sympathize with the hundreds of fake ads you guys have to dig through. Again if you’re booking correctly and being kind. THIS POST IS NOT FOR YOU. 

The only time you should contact a SP is when you’ve 

fully read their ad site and rates and have come to the conclusion it’s within your budget & you’re going to book with her 

• you’ve showered and groomed yourself ( be ready to rinse again just in case) 

• you’ve contacted the SP with the correct booking information and have set up a time 

• you have a special request/fetish that is NOT mentioned on their site that you are curious about. ( be kind and respectful when asking ) the site should have a menu or provide some onsite to services the SP offers. If not ask nicely and we will tell you. I know personally I don’t agree to sexual services over the phone my website and onlyfans are a great preview of my services this is why I have them 

• you’re ready for said booked appointment and are on your way and need the full address. 

other than that the completely useless and tiring texts do nothing but waste each other’s time. Asking me “what’s up?, rates?, do you do XYZ,”Or being totally vulgar and rude will get you no where but the blacklist. Follow instructions read our sites and do your research and instead of getting mad/upset when a lady doesn’t want to see you either find someone else or say nothing at all! This was the whole point of my post. I’m not going to keep pointing out that I’m in fact not lumping all of Halifax together I go off personal experience and can say that about 95% of the time Halifax is a waste of money and resources on our end! 

enjoy your weekend 💗💋 make it rain on a beautiful lady 

Edited by Guest
Rephrased statement

On 10/7/2020 at 9:52 PM, Daysha Love said:

Halifax.... I am deeply saddened by the lack of simple respect toward the beautiful ladies in the city offering services! Ive been here hosting for over a week now and have been HIGHLY discouraged about hosting here. Ive spoken to some of the other local ladies and they agree it is absolutely ridiculous the amount of time wasting, requests for unsafe services, attitudes, accusations etc. We love to hang out with you guys and enjoy our time together but only with gentlemen who are respectful and responsible. Unfortunately for me I will not be offering any hostings in Halifax until further notice! I really wanted to be a reliable local provider as I live here when I’m not touring but the level of disrespect is in fathomable. Ive noticed a few guys on here who aren’t doing there research on us reliable SP’s searching for unsafe services etc. Please please keep this community safe and understand good service is not cheap! I really hope Halifax improves so I can continue to host here in the future. Until then I will only be avail in NS surrounding areas NB PEI! Let’s work together as a community to get back to where things were a few years ago! Clean Simple fun! 

Hey girl, yes I totally agree with you I'm born and raised here in Halifax And provide reliable safe service to my clients. What annoys me so much are the number of time wasters out there and then there the ones who try to barter with our rates. Your damn right girl when you day good service is not cheap. If they can't afford it they shouldn't be contacting and wasting our time.

They know our rates are non-negotiable yet they still try to talk you down. We are professional and provide good reliable, safe and discreet service and it just annoys me to no eend how cheap these guys in my hometown can be. I don't blame you for not wanting to provide service here girl and I'm almost certain the other ladies here in Halifax probably feel the same as you do including myself. 

Snapchat-2109851366.jpg

Edited by SelenaD76
Texting error

On 10/7/2020 at 9:52 PM, Daysha Love said:

Halifax.... I am deeply saddened by the lack of simple respect toward the beautiful ladies in the city offering services! Ive been here hosting for over a week now and have been HIGHLY discouraged about hosting here. Ive spoken to some of the other local ladies and they agree it is absolutely ridiculous the amount of time wasting, requests for unsafe services, attitudes, accusations etc. We love to hang out with you guys and enjoy our time together but only with gentlemen who are respectful and responsible. Unfortunately for me I will not be offering any hostings in Halifax until further notice! I really wanted to be a reliable local provider as I live here when I’m not touring but the level of disrespect is in fathomable. Ive noticed a few guys on here who aren’t doing there research on us reliable SP’s searching for unsafe services etc. Please please keep this community safe and understand good service is not cheap! I really hope Halifax improves so I can continue to host here in the future. Until then I will only be avail in NS surrounding areas NB PEI! Let’s work together as a community to get back to where things were a few years ago! Clean Simple fun! 

Hey girl, yes I totally agree with you I'm born and raised here in Halifax And provide reliable safe service to my clients. What annoys me so much are the number of time wasters out there and then there the ones who try to barter with our rates. Your damn right girl when you day good service is not cheap. If they can't afford it they shouldn't be contacting and wasting our time.

They know our rates are non-negotiable yet they still try to talk you down. We are professional and provide good reliable, safe and discreet service and it just annoys me to no eend how cheap these guys in my hometown can be. I don't blame you for not wanting to provide service here girl and I'm almost certain the other ladies here in Halifax probably feel the same as you do including myself. 

Snapchat-2109851366.jpg

6 minutes ago, SelenaD76 said:

Snapchat-2109851366.jpg

Yes ! I will be having a break for a while! I hope things pick up for the local ladies who do not travel as much 💋

Just now, Daysha Love said:

Yes ! I will be having a break for a while! I hope things pick up for the local ladies who do not travel as much 💋

Yes you are right about that, I can't travel as much is the other ladies do because of financial constraints but It's pretty sad when you go to put up with nonsense like this.. Whats worse the men around here think they should only pay us what they think we're worth. Have a good Thanksgiving weekend hun.💋

Guest lydiahardwood

Damn, that made for some light reading... 🤣

Just a reminder that Lyla is a positive board. If you see something you consider to be offensive please either a) report it so it notifies one of the Mods or b) keep scrolling.

Play nice please, folks. There's plenty of negativity out there without us arguing amongst ourselves. 

giphy.gif