What is going on Halifax!

Halifax.... I am deeply saddened by the lack of simple respect toward the beautiful ladies in the city offering services! Ive been here hosting for over a week now and have been HIGHLY discouraged about hosting here. Ive spoken to some of the other local ladies and they agree it is absolutely ridiculous the amount of time wasting, requests for unsafe services, attitudes, accusations etc. We love to hang out with you guys and enjoy our time together but only with gentlemen who are respectful and responsible. Unfortunately for me I will not be offering any hostings in Halifax until further notice! I really wanted to be a reliable local provider as I live here when I’m not touring but the level of disrespect is in fathomable. Ive noticed a few guys on here who aren’t doing there research on us reliable SP’s searching for unsafe services etc. Please please keep this community safe and understand good service is not cheap! I really hope Halifax improves so I can continue to host here in the future. Until then I will only be avail in NS surrounding areas NB PEI! Let’s work together as a community to get back to where things were a few years ago! Clean Simple fun! 

Should any Hobbyists or other SP’s have any input on this feel free to add! 

I 100% agree! It saddens me that I feel more appreciated when on tour in NB and PEI than in my own city 

The amount of bullshit on my phone has become exhausting

I do want to thank all of the wonderful gentlemen that has contacted me and booked or bought my content 

YOU are the reason why!

But we need to be more supportive of each other as a whole especially during these hards times

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood

Ahh this makes me so sad 😞 Come on Halifax Clients, sort your shit out! You're fortunate enough to be surrounded by some incredible Providers in your city, respect is the BARE MINIMUM. 

I find sad and disappointing to read things like that. And it seems to be happening more often. I try to keep up with what is going on and we seem to read more about the "bad apples" than the good ones. Another sad things is the influx of scammers that seem to appear more frequently. My first two experiences were with scammers. Many SPs now require a deposit which I totally understand but the amount of scamming makes one very hesitant.

From the very beginning of my being a hobbyist almost two years ago I try to learn as much as I can about the industry. I also learned to have a lot of respect for the ladies who do this work and it shames me to hear about the abuse they sometimes endure. I am an older, mature man and I never try to set a record as to how many ladies I could meet. But I found one who has become my regular companion and two other others I see periodically. I have the utmost respect for them and they have taught me so much. I respect them and appreciate their work more as I learn what it all entails. Not so easy. 

Unfortunately there are many would be clients who have no respect. Those make it difficult for those of us who are genuine and only want to enjoy time with a good companion. I enjoy talking about good experiences. So If I had a visit I thought was special I like to tell. I talk about overall experience not just the physical aspect. However I almost gave up everything at the beginning because I started receiving nasty messages from other clients. 

So if it takes place towards other clients I can only imagine what they say or want to do to providers. Halifax is so blessed with a large array of very beautiful ladies that are putting themselves out there for us. We should be respectful of all they.  I respect, appreciate even cherish the ones I see. And I know they respect me back. So it should be.

• Like 3

I think part of is is covid - even in the local forums here I'm seeing all kinds of newbie inexperience and bad behaviours that weren't as present 6 months ago. 

With everyone being in a semi-lockdown state, extra disposable income (assuming you are still working, probably from home, without normal spending outlets available), I think we are seeing the worst of the worst coming out of the woodwork.

I've noticed it in regular life as well.  People are frustrated with how things are and it is showing in their attitudes. 

It's too bad you're having such a rough time locally.  I know there's a solid client base here full of respect and kindness.  It's terrible that the rabble is making you feel this way.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I feel like the ladies with a verified profile and website should at least have a chance over the other non verified SP’s we put hard work time and money into creating our profiles, so the endless questions and lack of appreciation is quite discouraging! On that note I will be upping my screening even more for when/if I ever provide in halifax again 💋

I normally don't get involved in these conversations on here, but I would just like to point out several things.

1. You get paid (VERY well might I add) for your hard work creating your profile, etc. After all this is YOUR marketing, we all have to invest in ourselves one way or another in life!

2. Just because you are "Verified" that doesn't tell us, the client, anything other than you are real. For example Verified ladies have different definitions of "True GFE"/Cuddling etc 

3. Please don't tar all clients with the same brush regarding "time wasters"...

4 I also work VERY, VERY hard for my money, and if I choose to spend it on a lady I feel as though I am entitled to ask questions about services/locations etc. From there, based on the responses to my questions, I'll make a decision to a) either see a lady or b) respectfully decline

Any of the ladies on here whom I have seen can confirm I'm not a time waster, but I do ask questions before I make a visit, especially during the first communication.

Finally for the record, I have never contacted you, and based on your post, you would classify me as a time waster, so I will not be contacting you in the future!

Best of luck!

19 hours ago, Daysha Love said:

I feel like the ladies with a verified profile and website should at least have a chance over the other non verified SP’s we put hard work time and money into creating our profiles, so the endless questions and lack of appreciation is quite discouraging! On that note I will be upping my screening even more for when/if I ever provide in halifax again 💋

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, GChrome said:

I normally don't get involved in these conversations on here, but I would just like to point out several things.

1. You get paid (VERY well might I add) for your hard work creating your profile, etc. After all this is YOUR marketing, we all have to invest in ourselves one way or another in life!

2. Just because you are "Verified" that doesn't tell us, the client, anything other than you are real. For example Verified ladies have different definitions of "True GFE"/Cuddling etc 

4 I also work VERY, VERY hard for my money, and if I choose to spend it on a lady I feel as though I am entitled to ask questions about services/locations etc. From there, based on the responses to my questions, I'll make a decision to a) either see a lady or b) respectfully decline

Any of the ladies on here whom I have seen can confirm I'm not a time waster, but I do ask questions before I make a visit, especially during the first communication.

Finally for the record, I have never contacted you, and based on your post, you would classify me as a time waster, so I will not be contacting you in the future!

Best of luck!

That’s totally fine. I’m well aware of what I make thank you! I never said not to ask any questions. My point of this post is the people asking mindless questions who don’t bother to read websites and bio’s to have them answered. After reading my ad the only questions one should ask is a outfit request and my hotel information all other info is to be provided via text/email  in the template provided. Or through my booking form. It’s the condescending attitudes I don’t like. Like this one. LOL my whole post was centred around those who just pick random ads and don’t do their research or ask disrespectful questions. And based on your attitude/ hostility toward me for stating my opinion which other SP’s agree with means I would NEVER meet with you too! Best of luck 💋

PS if you bother to read a ad or site most girls state wether they provide GFE or certain services. I make sure to answer every possible question to minimize the back and forth. I’m open to answering questions that have to do with requests,bookings, outfits, confirmations, etc. But what I won’t answer is a paragraph asking me if I do **** CIM BBFS GREEK GFE DATY DATO ETC. It comes across as disrespectful in my opinion and unsafe! Which was my whole point of this post. But can’t help if some get a little sensitive 💋😆

20 hours ago, Daysha Love said:

I fail to see what you're trying to accomplish with your rant.

If Halifax or other areas are not profitable or serious enough for your tastes, just don't go and move on. You're not making yourself any favors by publicly complaining about it.

The only meaning of "verified" is being real. And when dealing with other criteria's like personal tastes, services, attitude and chemistry, being just real is not always enough. Keep in mind the current climate doesn't favor close contacts. And with many dealing with lowered incomes and inflated costs of living, the disposable income is not as available. On top of that, there the legal risks involving meeting a provider. You're protected, but the men you are not. Men who take that chance have the right to ask questions. If a waste of time for you, it's also for them.

If you got specific examples of abuse, most of us will sympathize with you. But complaining about slow business ain't gonna help you.

Just now, Greenteal said:

If Halifax or other areas are not profitable or serious enough for your tastes, just don't go and move on. You're not making yourself any favors by publicly complaining about it.

The only meaning of "verified" is being real. And when dealing with other criteria's like personal tastes, services, attitude and chemistry, being just real is not always enough. Keep in mind the current climate doesn't favor close contacts. And with many dealing with lowered incomes and inflated costs of living, the disposable income is not as available. On top of that, there the legal risks involving meeting a provider. You're protected, but the men you are not. Men who take that chance have the right to ask questions. If a waste of time for you, it's also for them.

If you got specific examples of abuse, most of us will sympathize with you. But complaining about slow business ain't gonna help you.

I’ve gladly left and I’m not complaining about slow business everyone is missing the point. I’m saying the INFLUX of people asking for unsafe services and being disrespectful is ESPECIALLY rampant in Halifax. I’m on tour 99% of the time and I thought I would mention it as I’ve been discussing with other SP’s just like I can up and leave people do not have to respond to my post. I was just putting it out there that asking for unsafe services and being disrespectful is not cool and maybe we could work together as a community to weed out these problems. Take my post however you would like @Greenteal but I’m definitely not liking the hostility when I have a reason to speak up. Everyone enjoy your weekend 😏

2 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Again I never said questions were not allowed but what I will Not Tolerate is continuous lack of use of resources and disrespect. Again you take what I said however you want? All this is teaching me is to not post on this forum unless it’s advertising! Have a good weekend 

There's definitely a difference between asking pertinent questions that arent covered elsewhere, and blanket texting the same generic line to multiple providers and picking and choosing that way without doing any sort of actual research.  

So clients - treat this like you would any other sort of application.  Do some research, find out the answers to as many questions as you can, and then reach out to the provider you think meets your desires.

Then, for deity's sake, be polite, be literate, and be respectful. 

Think about if you had posted an ad for a service that you were offering, and you outlined all the details about the service in your ad, then you had dozens of people contact you, and ask questions that are blatantly present in the ad.  How would you feel?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OldandNerdy said:

There's definitely a difference between asking pertinent questions that arent covered elsewhere, and blanket texting the same generic line to multiple providers and picking and choosing that way without doing any sort of actual research.  

So clients - treat this like you would any other sort of application.  Do some research, find out the answers to as many questions as you can, and then reach out to the provider you think meets your desires.

Then, for deity's sake, be polite, be literate, and be respectful. 

Think about if you had posted an ad for a service that you were offering, and you outlined all the details about the service in your ad, then you had dozens of people contact you, and ask questions that are blatantly present in the ad.  How would you feel?

THANK YOU! ^^^^ THIS WAS MY WHOLE POINT. 

15 minutes ago, OldandNerdy said:

🤜🤛

HPs got it. The amount of disrespect I've noticed over Covid has made me very upset. If a girls ad says no unsafe services and no short notice, but yet you still ask for bbb* and to "cum today" is showing full on disrespect. Slow service is to be expected, were hitting Winter/Christmas season, school started back up and people are still a bit careful with Covid. But thats not @Daysha Loves point. Just putting that out there. 

I care about my boys and I treat them well. But thats because they've proven to be worth my respect. Follow the rules, do your research, and treat us like a human first... then a sexy goddess. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, GChrome said:

Best of luck!

I'm not really sure why you took this so personal as if she was attacking YOU

I for one totally understand where shw is coming from and feel her frustrations as well

Yes you have every right to ask questions BUT it's how you ask then and present yourself

The amount of disrespect we as companions deal with on a daily basis is unreal and Halifax in my opinion had has become one of the worse cities for it

Just this morning a guy had contacted me at 8 something in the morning I kindly asked him to contact me between  the hours posted in the ad

He tells me to fuck off and threatened to spit my throat

So please excuse is if we are just a little bit sick of the ignorance lately

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

I'm not really sure why you took this so personal as if she was attacking YOU

I for one totally understand where shw is coming from and feel her frustrations as well

Yes you have every right to ask questions BUT it's how you ask then and present yourself

The amount of disrespect we as companions deal with on a daily basis is unreal and Halifax in my opinion had has become one of the worse cities for it

Just this morning a guy had contacted me at 8 something in the morning I kindly asked him to contact me between  the hours posted in the ad

He tells me to fuck off and threatened to spit my throat

So please excuse is if we are just a little bit sick of the ignorance lately

Same. I told a guy I dont offer unsafe bj... and he told me he would sick Montreal on me. How is that respectful?

• Like 1

I feel as though we bitch about this, but the gentlemen never really see what goes on in the SP only page. So. Many. Reports. If they only knew how many people get reported everyday vs the calls we actually take. Youde really change your mind on how much we "work" for our money. Lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SarahAlexxx said:

I feel as though we bitch about this, but the gentlemen never really see what goes on in the SP only page. So. Many. Reports. If they only knew how many people get reported everyday vs the calls we actually take. Youde really change your mind on how much we "work" for our money. Lol

Alot of guys dont get it and don't care to understand what we go through

They feel because they pay to see us they can treat us any way they want to ... I DO NOT THINK SO

I am all about respect and if you have none for me i have no interest in seeing you period

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

You always have something to say.. like you are never supportive when it comes to us

You clearly don't understand what she/we said 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

You always have something to say.. like you are never supportive when it comes to us

You clearly don't understand what she/we said 

Thank you so much guys! These comments made me hesitant to post on discussion threads as I was just trying to vocalize a point. We go through a lot and spend endless hours and days handling bullshit. I was trying to make it known so that there’s more of a understanding on how things work. But some of the gentlemen on this post have only proven me right. Getting hostile or catching a attitude when someone is pointing something out doesn’t fix the issue whatsoever I encourage gentlemen who read this thread any further to really reflect on how their booking behaviour comes across. Hopefully going forward we can make a difference and stop all the time wasting 💗

1 minute ago, Daysha Love said:

Thank you so much guys! These comments made me hesitant to post on discussion threads as I was just trying to vocalize a point. We go through a lot and spend endless hours and days handling bullshit. I was trying to make it known so that there’s more of a understanding on how things work. But some of the gentlemen on this post have only proven me right. Getting hostile or catching a attitude when someone is pointing something out doesn’t fix the issue whatsoever I encourage gentlemen who read this thread any further to really reflect on how their booking behaviour comes across. Hopefully going forward we can make a difference and stop all the time wasting 💗

To bad you weren’t in Sydney. It’s boring here at the moment. 

4 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

...ok