Lily • MiddleEastern • 9214

Saw Lily tonight and she is definitely the Lily(Lorena) that previously worked for an agency. She is still the bubbly, happy and energetic provider I remember! She has amazing soft skin and a great butt. She still provides the same services and for the same donation as before. Lily will do everything she can to make sure you leave satisfied and has some great skills. She is visiting till Thursday evening and I hope she returns to Halifax! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I saw Lily too last Friday and it was my best night ever. She is the most beautiful, sweetest, easy going girl with an amazing body. When she opened her door, she greeted me with a big smile and started a conversation which stopped my nervousness as I am shy and nervous meeting such beautiful woman like her. The lingerie she was wearing is jaw dropping. She is the best woman I ever seen and I hope she comes back soon again as she is leaving soon. Every thing about her is perfect. Too bad she can’t stay here forever. There is not enough words to describe how good Lily is as a woman inside and out. She is that gfe girl next door. I hope I see her before she leaves.

• Thanks 1

I saw Lilyy today and she is drop dead gorgeous. She has gone independent recently, so trying to built up reputation with fantastic service. Great body, soft and milky skin, friendly service and a beautiful smile. We had a great conversation. I will definitely see her again when she comes back. She is mixed (Arab and French Canadian), so you will get the best of both worlds. All in all, 5 stars. Highly recommended.  

• Thanks 1

I visited Lily this afternoon.  She's been here for a few weeks, and I'm glad I got to see her before she left.

She's just as beautiful as I remembered, and I had a great time.

I know there were some questions floating around about her, but to paraphrase an old Seinfeld episode, she's real, and she's spectacular.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Met Lily for the first time recently and wow! She is one of the prettiest lady I have ever met. Cancel that, she is the prettiest lady I have ever met. Period. I spent major portion of my time just looking at her face! 

Her service is what you imagine when someone says  the words 'GFE'. From chat to service, it's top notch. She is a very easy going person who cares about simple things in life. Location is perfect and high end. She is here for another week. If you are in this hobby and haven't met her (like I was), you are missing out on top of the line lady. She raised the bar like few hundred feet up. We need a new rating system for her, 5 stars are not enough! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.