Emma Barrows • White

Emma is one of the best providers in town. Yesterday was the 2nd time I had the chance to see her. I saw her once more when she was going by as Emma Sinclair before she took a long break for personal reasons. As usual, our conversation was super friendly, funny, intelligent and respectful. The same slim, toned, well proportioned body, the same great passionate service, the same satisfaction and cuddling. At no point was she rushing or watching the clock so I felt really at home and at easy. I would definitely see this tall lady again. Thanks @EmmaBarrows  for everything! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I have met Emma as well and look forward to seeing her again ....if I can get a hold of her LOL   Busy gal I'm sure so hopefully I reach her soon .  Welcome back Emma

Edited by boomer01
No reason
  • Like 1

Emma is one of the best service providers in Halifax region. She is beautiful, passionate, down to earth and ensure to provide the best experience ever. A repeat clientele is her asset. 

• Like 1

Emma is a treasure.  For those that have had the privilege of spending time with her have had an experience from a lady who is kind, caring and down to earth.  So looking forward to visiting her again. 

• Like 1

I recently had a delightful visit with @Emma Barrows We had a great conversation to get to know each other a bit, a relaxing time chatting led to other enjoyable past-times, suffice to say that it was definitely an experience which I intend to repeat!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Emma is a sweet person. I loved my few visits I had with her back in 2020. She's kind, generous and intelligent. I love how down to earth she is and really knows how to brighten up your day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.