I have a question for the guys - do you like being held (cuddled) by your SP after you have been together? I tend to get quite emotional after "the act" and find that I need closeness.

While I know this is a transaction, there is something about the joining that overwhelms me - always has, despite the hundreds of partners (professional and amateur) I have played with.

Curious about your experience. Pardon me if this is too personal a question.

Ladies - I would appreciate your experience and comments very much.

Thanks again for your collective wisdom.

• Like 1

For me it is a mixed blessing, the problem is the SP has to get the glove gone and out of the way and many of them want you to do that so it kinda breaks up the moment. Also I have a workaholic trigger that grabs me after ward and compels me to check my messages, missed calls and voice mails! I guess I am work obsessed (my clients think I am diligent :))

Snuggling is a joy unto itself! As we say at home "the Beafters need to be as good as the Befores!" When it comes to playing with an SP it depends on who you are with. Being able to enjoy the entire visit is the reason I only book 2 hour sessions. I like to have at least 30 minutes to indulge in the cool off. Experiencing the ultimate collapse with limbs atangle, both of us gasping for breath leads to the saturation of endorphins that are raging thru our systems and leaves our beings tingling with warmth. The natural progession is to bask in the sweat, feel your lovers heart beat and their breath on your skin. To sit present with the moment and soak it in is the ultimate conclusion to a great session. Once the heart rate has slowed, fingers trails across sensitive skin bring aftershocks that ripple thru the body and wring the final sensations out of our being. This entire experience can only happen with the proximity that comes with snuggles. It's mandatory in my books...

Catherine

Totally nodding in agreement with Catherine -- cuddling rocks my casbah.

Snuggling, touching, hugging, kissing, eye-gazing...bring it on!

I agree with InsideVoice that chemistry is the most important factor.

Both have to be attracted to each other because the sincerity of the hug/cuddling can be felt.

It is true that if the SP is somewhat mechanical, trying to snuggle at the end to share one last moment of sensuality and passion, it will just feel cold and out of place.

On the other hand, if the guy is not as attracted as he would have wanted, he will just get dressed and leave (never mind the cuddling)!

But it is a great sensation to experience. and once you become a regular with an SP after a couple of meetings, you almost expect it!

Guest f***2f***
Snuggling is a joy unto itself! As we say at home "the Beafters need to be as good as the Befores!" When it comes to playing with an SP it depends on who you are with. Being able to enjoy the entire visit is the reason I only book 2 hour sessions. I like to have at least 30 minutes to indulge in the cool off. Experiencing the ultimate collapse with limbs atangle, both of us gasping for breath leads to the saturation of endorphins that are raging thru our systems and leaves our beings tingling with warmth. The natural progession is to bask in the sweat, feel your lovers heart beat and their breath on your skin. To sit present with the moment and soak it in is the ultimate conclusion to a great session. Once the heart rate has slowed, fingers trails across sensitive skin bring aftershocks that ripple thru the body and wring the final sensations out of our being. This entire experience can only happen with the proximity that comes with snuggles. It's mandatory in my books...

Catherine

and it's an awesome part of the experience with you. From the guy's perspective it isn't just "are you done yet?" It's a whole part of the unrushed, non-clock watching care that comes with a great experience and makes the guy (client can be such a cold word) want to come back again....imho

Couldn't agree more what is stated above, have had those very nice cuddles with some very fine ladies, and its nice to show your effection and show that you enjoyed yourself...okay is Paige and Ava back? want to cuddle very soon with them both !! :) and of course with the rest of the lovely ladies we have here in Ottawa!

*getting down on one knee* ... Catherine, will you do me the honour and marry me?

Darling insidevoice,

Given my track record with men, it wouldn't be in your best intersts, I assure you! I am a much better lease than a purchase, but thank you! The sentiment makes a girl smile all day...

Catherine

Cuddling afterwards is my preference... :)

Guest f***2f***

I think we should start a separate thread on proposals of marriage. I'm sure the SPs would have some interesting stories and don't all we hobbiests too??

I proposed to 3 women in my life time; the first laughed at me (that really hurt), the second accepted but later reneged (I was infatuated with eating her pussy and probably wasn't the basis for a life long union) and the third accepted and I'm still with her (for better or for worse).

I have to jump in and say it is the only way to conclude a great session, take the time to relive the moment and appreciate the lady you are with.

Catherine you are sooo right.

Great....just great....another soft emotional thread about...FEELINGS......man up people....hahahahahahah

On a serious note...cuddle after the fact is great.....I find that one of my best times was with CAt holding eachother...her in my arms....with fingers doing light circles over body parts......love it!!...

I find that when a woman cuddles in my arms it reinforces that male ego and feeling of the protector......but then again being held in a womans arms after does feel great.......as they make us feel comforted.

I have a question for the guys - do you like being held (cuddled) by your SP

This thread is one of several that continues to amaze me about this board. It's great to see so many who give a lot of thought to what they enjoy and why...not to mention the quality of the discussions that go on here. Now to answer your question, U...I'm the same way. Just because it's a transaction doesn't mean there can't be a closeness. After all, for most people, it's not just sex that they crave. I'm very choosy about who I see and those that I do see, I tend to do so again and again. So it's only natural that there be some kind of connection that builds with time. It depends also on the woman you're with. If she's truly comfortable with who she is and loves what she does, that's usually evident in how she'll treat you. And of course the biggest factor of all is the respect and care that you show them. That goes a long, long way, too. :)

Great thread...and great discussion.

It really depends on the girl for me. The one's that don't want any conversation, the "all business" type. I'd rather not have any cuddling with them, it would feel very phony and awkward. I love the after glow and cuddling with those that can carry a conversation just as stimulating as the physical activity. (I'm looking in your direction Cat ;))

I truly enjoy cuddling and hugging. To me it is also a sign that the SP liked my company and those are the ladies I choose to repeat with. That is part of what makes it a GFE style of service.

Catherine

I think I just found the title to my next book - The Beafters. Basking in the sweat is IT - the floating chemicals that rise through the air and fill our lungs, the blood wanting to burst through the skin's surface, the open pours screaming for more and no more touch, confused and focused at the same time, being and not being, separateness and togetherness meaningless and meaningful. Rare but worth the search.:o

Thank you for bringing more of this into the world. I am stunned by the emotional gen♣♣♣♣ity all around me.

Edited by ulixestrojan
correction

I'm not so sure I like being held, makes me feel a little like a kid or too submissive or something. Holding each other, that's a different thing though.

I once had a girlfriend that had been through a lot. After sex she needed to be held, I guess the feeling of security was what she needed. I love giving that security to a girl. I don't think I've found that in an SP, nor will I. I just don't see that happening with an SP, but ya never know.

i'm going to cry....i totally agree with Catherine in fact she took the words right out of my mouth. If i can't have the cuddling part then i may have to get myself a real boyfriend...lol and i so don't want that. I'm having to much fun with my "boyfriends" i have now.

i'm going to cry....i totally agree with Catherine in fact she took the words right out of my mouth. If i can't have the cuddling part then i may have to get myself a real boyfriend...lol and i so don't want that. I'm having to much fun with my "boyfriends" i have now.

No need to cry...and if you do..I can cuddled with you, besides judging by your lovely pictures and your awesome display of your breasts it would be very nice to cuddle with you, and I may have my head in there for a while;)

Oh...great...all this mushy talk and breats have gotten PistolPete all wound up.......!!!!

Emma....you might just have to come to town and fix Pete's problem.........

Oh...great...all this mushy talk and breats have gotten PistolPete all wound up.......!!!!

Emma....you might just have to come to town and fix Pete's problem.........

Keep your eyes peeled, and your ear to the ground..good buddy..something tells me she just may visit us!:D

until then...I certainly hope you get this problem looked after before you make a mess of the forum..........

I think there is quite a difference between being submissive and submitting to the post coital bliss. The best part of great sex is that moment when nothing else exists except that moment - complete awareness of just being with that person - no mortgages, car payments, kids, clients, etc.

I'm not so sure I like being held, makes me feel a little like a kid or too submissive or something. Holding each other, that's a different thing though.

I once had a girlfriend that had been through a lot. After sex she needed to be held, I guess the feeling of security was what she needed. I love giving that security to a girl. I don't think I've found that in an SP, nor will I. I just don't see that happening with an SP, but ya never know.

I think there is quite a difference between being submissive and submitting to the post coital bliss. The best part of great sex is that moment when nothing else exists except that moment - complete awareness of just being with that person - no mortgages, car payments, kids, clients, etc.

That is it exactly, being lost in the moment where nothing else matters but the person you are with. A hug is just what seals the moment.

That is it exactly, being lost in the moment where nothing else matters but the person you are with. A hug is just what seals the moment.

You got that right, after burning 200 to 300 calories doing it doggie,missionary, and whatever else, its always nice when you are filling your condom inside her to lay there a hold one another very tight:D It really does seal the deal, and you both should feel great about it!