Michelle MA

Avg. of 23 Recommendations

I've seen her twice, the last time early last year. She is the friendliest of the MAs I have seen here, I enjoyed the talking almost as much as the massage (well, maybe not). She definitely knows her stuff, with possibly the best release I've had. The massage actually worked out some kinks in my back too. She is beautiful too, with a smile to die for and a nice lean body.

I don't know if she's still active, but if so I'd love to see her again.

I decided to start a new thread for Michelle_MA as she is now out of retirement working for Vibe now. I had tried to meet her before she retired twice before, but couldn't get the schedules to fit. So I took this opportunity to finally meet her just in case she retired. Always been curious with what she looked like and she had great reviews. When I arrived at Vibe, I was greeted by a beautiful slim girl. Wasn't what I was expecting. She had long black hair and reminded me of Bo from Lost Girls. A canadian series. Similar to this picture Anna-Silk-Bo.jpg but slimmer.

Had a great shower with her and body slides and massages. She enjoys talking and has a great sense of humour. Time went by fast as she was quite entertaining. I was one of her first customer today, and I could tell that she was a bit rusty. A few more days, she will be up to speed. She is very beautiful, great body and very sensual. Had a great time with her and will see her again in the future.

A great catch for Vibe.

If you're paying attention, you'll have noticed that Michelle's return has generated some excitement among the folks who have been around here for a bit. You may also have noticed that this doesn't happen for everyone who returns to the industry. And even if you hadn't spotted those things, you can notice that this is one of the longer reco threads on the board.

There are good reasons for this. Having been to renew my acquaintance with Michelle recently, I can confirm that those reasons are still just as good as they ever were.

And by the time I saw her... definitely no rust. I checked thoroughly :)

• Like 1

If you're paying attention, you'll have noticed that Michelle's return has generated some excitement among the folks who have been around here for a bit. You may also have noticed that this doesn't happen for everyone who returns to the industry. And even if you hadn't spotted those things, you can notice that this is one of the longer reco threads on the board.

There are good reasons for this. Having been to renew my acquaintance with Michelle recently, I can confirm that those reasons are still just as good as they ever were.

And by the time I saw her... definitely no rust. I checked thoroughly :)

Phaedrus -- massive dittos!

Boys, Phaedrus is trying to tell you something here, and it takes a damn good reason for me to come on and post anymore, so please take note!

Just a wonderful lady

• Like 1

Ditto from me too to the above reco's.:)

I only saw Michelle once before, in 2009, but it's a session that I remember every detail of, what she said (in that sexy voice of hers), what she did, how she did it.... I got to see her again, now that she's returned, and the magic is still there.

Very glad to have you back, Michelle!

Guest v****o

Sigh.... so many thoughts. As a relative newbie, there is always that moment of nerves while waiting in the room - we'll call it stage fright. Having read many of the recommendations and most of her own postings here, I thought that I was reasonably well prepared for the woman who walked through the door.

I was wrong. Oh, so delightfully wrong.

As it turns out, nerves, shyness - "stage fright", are generally the result of being too inwardly focused. And the minute she walks into the room - and presuming you are a red-blooded male, the focus shifts to Michelle. I will not get in to the more intimate details of the too, too short hour that I enjoyed, but suffice it to say that the woman is a gem - an absolute doll. For those that value a wonderful personality, massage that blends just the right amount of therapy and teasing, intelligence and a perfectly honed sense of humor, Michelle is for you. This of course, is in addition to a woman with a completely rocking body! But in fairness to Michelle, her physical appearance complements everything else she brings to the table (pun intended); if you're a gentleman who is aroused by more than just a gorgeous bum, oh-so-flat tummy, legs that go from neck to floor, soft skin, sexy laugh, bedr00m eyes to die for... [cough]... where was I?

Right. Stimulating my mind is every bit as exciting and ar0using as stimulating my body, and in this aspect, Michelle is the real deal; she's got both bases covered. Exceptionally, wonderfully, beautifully covered.

Highly, highly recommended. I will take my own advice and return - soon. When you leave, you realize that there's sooooo much left for both of you to discover.

P.S. On a cold January night, she was the most wonderful hand warmer I have EVER had the pleasure of. :)

A few weeks back I noticed that Miss Michelle was returning to the massage bus. Although I had never ventured into the spa world previously, Michelle had always caught my eye by her posts and obvious beauty. Was nice to see her return. I decided to get in touch with her and get to know her a bit. As we chatted I really loved her personality and sense of humor, and her obvious love of her job. A free spirit.

I visited Ottawa in the early winter. I have been suffering from an ailing back & on meds so was planning to just lay low on my downtime. Then me thinks.....ailing back / massage ? ;) Yup sounds like a gooood plan.

Time was tight for both of us but we worked out a time that worked and I visited Vibe Spa. She took me on a tour and it is a verrrry nice place. Clean, classy, colorful and well decorated. Truly Awesome ! I also was introduced to a couple of the girls and they were Supa nice !!

Michelle ..... Meowwwwwwwwwww !!! Hot Hot and Shexy as the dickens !!! and Fun :) The showers, the massage, the conversation, the slides, the..........everything ! It was all absolutely wonderful !

90 minutes seemed like 10 minutes. It flew by and.....What back pain ? ;)

I shall visit again sexy pants !! xo

Guest v****o

Emphasis on the up. So very, very up. :)

Over the last few months, I have become one of her many loyal fans; my time with Michelle is always different, always exciting and has kept me coming back, lo these past four months since our first encounter.

Familiarity has not bred complacency - quite the opposite: Having gotten to know each other better, Michelle has focussed on my "likes" (and my "loves") and discovered many of my other.... weaknesses along the way. It seems I have a few heretofore undiscovered sensitive zones I was not previously aware of. She found them, and continues to find new ones. (Not to tell too many tales out of school, but there's this one move that just sends shivers down my back and makes me shudder.... mmmmm.... good times!)

And her array of lingerie is unparalleled - if you're into that sort of thing (and I definitely am), I cannot encourage you strongly enough to check out her albums and make a request.

picture.php?albumid=10409&pictureid=70065

Sigh..... that's almost cruel considering she's not available until tomorrow. Did I mention she has legs to die for?

Deeper sigh.

I'm looking forward to my next visit at the newly renovated Vibe.

Let the (amazing/incredible/arousing/sexy) journey continue. :)

What can I say that hasn't already been said? I will reinforce the consensus that Michelle is AMAZING! I had a wonderful shower with her, she is super sensual, she is eager to please, wonderful to talk to, and a whole bunch of other positive qualities.

I highly recommend spending time with Michelle!

Saw michelle, shower was hot, she like to please,during massage she is very good for to find sensitive spot for to wake me up ..... I recommand her for every body who like a great lady

I have had the chance to see Michelle a couple of times this summer. Yes once is not enough. She sets the mood for sensuality and comfort with ease and I felt as if I had known her forever. The setting at Vibe is very nice and showering with her was a highlight. Clean fun all around.

Posted via Mobile Device

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.