I am sorry to say this, but you are not starting off on the right track with this post. You cannot discuss illegal activity on CERB.

I'm a little at a loss as to where the illegal aspect of this comes in. It's not clear if she was trying to hook up with him with payment in mind (maybe I missed it but I didn't see any mention of her asking for payment when she offered him sex after her shift), or if she was just honestly interested in him. We could assume this was a SP/Client solicitation, but who knows? I'm a little hazy on the laws so please, do correct me if I'm wrong, but is a dancer who honestly wants to hook up with a customer after work, with no expectation of payment, as just two consenting adults interested in having casual sex, still considered an illegal solicitation in a public place? I know it's not illegal if two people meet in a regular club, hit it off and agree to have casual sex later on that night after leaving the club. Are the laws different with a strip club? Not trying to sound flippant, I really am curious.

As for the OP's dilemma, from the way you're describing the mixed signals you were getting from her, and the mention of her "man" still being in the picture, my personal opinion would be "avoid". Either way you look at it, whether she was just interested in casual sex or WAS looking for payment, this sounds like just like much more trouble and drama then you need right now. And the mention of her "man" gives the impression that this could be a potentially dangerous situation as well. My opinion, if you're looking to fill that sexual hole in your life right now but not looking for a relationship and the drama that usually comes with, is to browse the "Ottawa Female Service Providers - Schedules, Advertisements & announcements" section and the "Ottawa Recommendations" sections here. There are plenty of beautiful, wonderful women right here on cerb who can fill that hole in your sex life for you without the hassle, mixed signals and drama that this dancer seems to come with.

• Like 1

i miss and love strip bars. Saturday before noon. You gotta have a meat draw too.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm sorry, I did not find this expression in the FAQ or Google; what is a "meat draw"?

Once I had another cup of coffee, I realized I had inadvertently hijacked this thread. I do apologize.

Edited by Soleil Sublime
Not having enough coffee.
  • Like 1

follow what Castle said. The SC girls say anything to keep you paying $20 dances. Hook up with a recommended MP or SP who has a presence here on CERB. And there are some really nice mature ladies here. [outstanding really]

for Soleil;

from 10 to 30 girls working, you can pick the one you find most attractive, who puts on a good stage show, who you are very comfortable talking with. The forbidden fruit syndrome, like you're 16 again. Treat her with respect. Laugh then get passionate. Only spend about 1/3rd what you would on a MP, 1/4 of a SP. I've tipped girls discreetly who just put on a good stage show. [think Max & Maude]. There is a time and place for everthing and as you can see in my above comment, this is clearly a case where a SP would be best for this individual.

Edited by 1963Kennedy
add name for whom message is for

Just enjoy the experience in the Champagne Room but don't even think about seeing a dancer outside the club; at the very least they expect way more money than an incall girl, and at worst they are setting you up for some kind of scam. e.g. see the posts in the Warnings Bait and Switch section.

Gatineauguy, all of the possibilities you mentioned may be possible. And the only way you would know the right answer is to actually try it out. And yes, the girl might be a bag full of crazy, as you said, but you never know. I have tried strippers outside of the club in the past, and I'm still here to tell you about it, because I wasn't murdered or anything. :)

But always keep an emotional detachment. Be prepared for it to go from good to bad very quickly without being surprised. Enjoy the good, don't fret the bad.

Gatineauguy,

I will be the voice of reason and advise you NOT to pursue this.

The sense that I get, is that she wants to take advantage of you in some way.

Romance between dancer and customer do occur but very very rarely and it also depends so much on the customer. A yuppy eligible bachelor who is young, educated, handsome or rich is a good pick for a dancer who is about same age or a few years younger. Otherwise it is fake at best (to get more dances in the CR) or scam at worse (to jump into a taxi and disappear after getting lots of money from customer) but who knows there is always the possibility of truth regardless (If you believe in parting of the Nile lol).

I have to second all the replies that advise caution, and look for a creditable provider for what you are looking for.

I am in a scenario similar to yours and have in the last 18 months started to visit strip clubs again. I have established firindships with 2 dancers during that time which have been mutually benefitial however that was after many encounters with them solely in the clubs so that I had a sense of them and they of me. While that may sound a bit overcautious it certainly has resulted in zero hassles for me.

While I have yet to meet many of the fine ladies that frequent this board the few that I have met would be far better suited to meet your needs.

Just my opinion, and I wish you all the best.

Gatineauguy -- my guess is you will never hear from her. In fact, dont be surprised if you go back in to the club in a few days and she doesn't even recognize you ... Either because she is trying not to or because she really doesn't.

I think the facts you lay out in your post, albeit in one experience and "on steroids," so to speak, happen to many guys in one form or another. Your responses here show a level of insight as to the situation that will serve you well.

That being said, two things to add:

It is possible to make friends with the ladies at the SCs, but you have to understand (and I think you do)that this is their business. Of course the ladies are going to be polite as that is the best way to sell some dances. And a friendship is not going to happen overnight ... It may take months or years, or maybe never with some of the ladies.

To state the obvious, but always a good reminder, a strip club is a really different place to the uninitiated male. The roles are reversed ... Here you have gorgeous women trying to make eye contact with men, trying to get close to them, etc.. It was really weird for me at first too, and you can definitely get the wrong impression in a hurry.

Lastly, if you go into a club with the right expectations, you can have a really good time and meet some great ladies. Just don't take things too seriously.

• Like 1

Gatineauguy, for some comic relief read the article at the below link. I read it everytime I think I can go out with a stripper. It's hilarious IMO.

http://www.identitytheory.com/insight/bruns9.html

All kidding aside, I still love the stripclub experience and even taking a dancer out for dinner, but I am more wise in my older age and manage expectations. The idea is not to get anyone "hurt" but have fun.

Gatineauguy -- by the way, very sorry to miss the reference in your initial post to the fact that you are widowed ... Very best wishes to you.

Gatineauguy -- I agree with many of the members, specially with Jazzitup, in the sense that (in my opinion) you should be cautious with this as it looks like she is trying to take advantage.

I´m not giving names of girls and bars, but I have been lucky of receiving invitations to have dinner together or similar, but from girls that I already knew or that seemed centered, sincere, easy going...

The girl you are talking about seems to be confused or contradictory (at least), and you mention is the first time you meet...so I would be very careful.

Even if it is normal (and happens) that a stripper will invite you or suggest to meet outside, I think it should be in a way more "step by step" (first dinner, or a coffee..) and not right away to have sex...

Sorry for the extension of this reply and for my english (i´m spanish).

Good luck...and careful!

Gatineauguy -- my guess is you will never hear from her. In fact, dont be surprised if you go back in to the club in a few days and she doesn't even recognize you ... Either because she is trying not to or because she really doesn't.

I think the facts you lay out in your post, albeit in one experience and "on steroids," so to speak, happen to many guys in one form or another. Your responses here show a level of insight as to the situation that will serve you well.

That being said, two things to add:

It is possible to make friends with the ladies at the SCs, but you have to understand (and I think you do)that this is their business. Of course the ladies are going to be polite as that is the best way to sell some dances. And a friendship is not going to happen overnight ... It may take months or years, or maybe never with some of the ladies.

To state the obvious, but always a good reminder, a strip club is a really different place to the uninitiated male. The roles are reversed ... Here you have gorgeous women trying to make eye contact with men, trying to get close to them, etc.. It was really weird for me at first too, and you can definitely get the wrong impression in a hurry.

Lastly, if you go into a club with the right expectations, you can have a really good time and meet some great ladies. Just don't take things too seriously.

KF is right, friendships dont happen right off the batt and I would be wary of any gal who gets too close right away.....also it kinda seems like she blew you off the first meeting having to drop the convo and find a smoke. I wouldnt return and put the effort into primping for her and come back.

It just seems to me like she wasn;t able to follow through on her offer...which if I was a guy would make me raise an eyebrow.

The passionate kisses will keep your curiosity tweeking. Men love sex, but even more so like GFE which maybe is gone in their real life. It will draw you into the CR.

She's a business person, enjoy the CR experience, but that's where it ends. I've seen this movie many times, sure there are some exceptions, but I have found that most never remember your name, the scheduled rendez-vous is a no show and her cell phone is mostly unanswered.

It happened to me recently, will I ever learn? there seems to lots of possibilities reserching CERB for ladies who can offer you comfort and warmth, other than the SC.

I got a kick out of this webpage referred to by reddog01 in this thread. Pretty dead on.