Real breasts vs implants?

It is not so cut and dry for me. I do prefer small and natural but I have had the pleasure of playing with a great variety.

I have to agree with Gentelman11, It's all about the sensitive nipples! My ex-wife could orgasm just from pinching, licking and chewing on her nipples! And no her breasts were not small, 34E and all natural, very firm and pointing to the sky.

Whew I am getting flashbacks!:icon_biggrin:

I have been with girls that had small implants as part of reconstruction and if it was'nt for the scars they looked natural. One who had a breast reduction and the scars looked much the same as the reconstruction. Some all natural extra small to extra large and fake medium to large. I guess I am in agreement with Cathy it is whatever the lady is comfortable with.

No one here could say it any better then Rodney Carrington

:body1:

Ok - I hesitated to answer this thread.

Yes, so did I (before SMQ gave us a chance to temporarily hijack it into silly territory, anyway). But since it's returned to the sensible, here's an effort at a sensible contribution...

In my case, the reasons for not commenting are twofold. Firstly, I don't have anything I can give as an honest preference - I've met large and small, natural and altered that I've loved and loved a little less (sorry, never met a pair I didn't like yet, but research continues :) ) and I can't say I know what's going to push my buttons in advance.

Secondly - and given the above - I really don't want to express a preference because I don't wish to push anyone into thinking that hers are too large, or too small, or too anything else. Conversely, neither do I wish to imply that the alterations that anyone's had done weren't worthwhile, or may have been a waste of time/effort/money. What really seems to make the difference is whether you like your own; anyone who's happy in her own skin will probably come over better than someone who's not. So if you like what mother nature's given you, that's great and leave well alone; if not, do whatever you feel should be done to improve matters, whether that be enlargement or reduction or perkinessification or just painting them in green and blue stripes for the day, if that's what you'd like to do with them. It's absolutely not up to me - or anyone else - to second-guess or to judge your decisions on this.

And thinking about this a little more, I think what really attracts me to one pair of breasts over another is the owner, and all of the hundreds of things that go towards making that owner a wonderful person - of which having a pair of breasts, of whatever size and shape and firmness, is just one aspect.

Okay, so who is the best doctor in Ottawa to do implants? Will keep this in mind when I decide what I want to do. ;)

First let me say that I have a strong preference for real boobs but like most I have run into my share of fakes. Some not so nice, some almost impossible to tell.

Amazingly enough I have run into many women in the US who had the most excellent work done by a doctor in Toronto. Seems this doc has a HUGE following as his work can be found everywhere. Unfortunately I never asked his name but it's unmistakeable that he must be one of the foremost in North America.

Perhaps someone here or in the Toronto section could give you a name. When a guy can't tell, it really doesn't matter as he'll think you are just blessed.

Guest **ng***1

I gotta say that I love both. It really depends on the lady. Some girls obviously don't need any even if they are not large, they can still look as sexy as hell. Some that have implants that are large also can look amazing too. They tend to be hard to the touch though. I love em all!! Big ones, little ones .... etc. etc.

First let me say that I have a strong preference for real boobs but like most I have run into my share of fakes. Some not so nice, some almost impossible to tell.

Amazingly enough I have run into many women in the US who had the most excellent work done by a doctor in Toronto. Seems this doc has a HUGE following as his work can be found everywhere. Unfortunately I never asked his name but it's unmistakeable that he must be one of the foremost in North America.

Perhaps someone here or in the Toronto section could give you a name. When a guy can't tell, it really doesn't matter as he'll think you are just blessed.

Thanks Slurp. I'm not necessarily looking to do it anytime in the near future but for when gravity takes it's toll and that's not anytime soon. I have another surgery planned that is not conventional but will benefit me greatly.

Sara's post caught me off guard there, now I remember what I wanted to say.

From my perspective, I don't think any woman should have her breasts done to please someone else. If she wants it done, for herself, well, she is an adult and should do what makes her happy. But she shouldn't have surgeries because it will make someone else happy

Likewise, I'm bald, and I'm not going to the hair club for men LOL

Although I'd love to be able to get laser surgery for my eyes, hate glasses, unfortunately I'm not a candidate for it...but I digress

RG

Real / Fake .. there is just too much variation in this world for me to figure out. I've seek fake one that look and feel great! The work of a breast artist on the level of a Renoir. I've seen breast reduction , the obvious the work = of a breast artist , on the level of a Picasso.

A lady should feel happy with the breasts she has and if she doesn't , then get the breasts she feels happy with, but give it more thought that the average tatoo.

Like Gentleman 11, I am more of a nipple man. I love long and responsive nipples. The ones that give me the most pleasurse are the ones that give the ladies the most pleasure so even if they aren't long and hard and dark , the ones that give ladies the most pleasure are the best ones!

Truly I feel sorry for a lady who has nipples so sensative that playing with them is painful.

Now, as for the pain of augmentation or reduction, if the procedure was simple and safe , how many guys wouldn't go for a simple snip, snip, pump, pump.. a few cm. more in length girth.

Hell in 50 years I predict this will be a right of passage

at age 14. Way better that the rights of passage than what we have now.

Anyway; half in jest, half sincere. chicas/chaves

Edited by chavez

Never met a set of boobs I didn't like - real or man made.

That being said not a hugh fan of "tits on a stick" tiny women with huge man mades just does not look right to me.

I am curious....

Can men of CERB tell the difference by look....by touch?

Is bigger better even if they are not real? Or do you prefer the real thing?

And if there is a difference.....

Sacha

Naturally I am always tempted by "bigger is better" boobs, but am often disappointed. Lately I have encountered a lot of cheap boob jobs, which you can always feel and sometimes even see. I find it very distracting and disappointing.

I think some of the top-end enhancements are different though, and not so easily detected.

But there is nothing better than a woman who gets genuinely turned on by having her boobs fondled or nipples licked, no matter what the size!

A guy I know recently came to me with a pic of an SP and asked me if I thought it looked like his girlfriend. He was afraid his gf was was not being upfront with him about being an SP.

I giggled and pointed out to him the SP in the picture clearly had man mades whereas his gf is natural. He couldn't tell the difference by the pictures, but I could.

Seemed funnier at the time than me telling it now.

But can men tell the difference? This guy couldn't, that's for sure.

Guest f***2f***

Yes I can tell the difference usually from the look but certainly from the feel. I prefer natural and I don't really care about size. I'm a fan of a few ladies here who are charter members of the itty bitty titty club (you know who you are) and some with nice big double Ds...variety is the spice of life.

I don't mind man mades, don't get me wrong...just like natural.

As many know I'm an ass man at the end of the day so nice boobs are kinda of a bonus....but you gotta have back baby!!