8 hours ago, Daysha Love said:

Actually I bet I could find at least 10 BBFS ads in Montreal and at least 20 across the board in general. GFE needs to be stopped that’s why there’s STI/STD risings in our community but what do I know 🙂 

I look at Leolist when I’m in Halifax but when in Montreal I don’t even bother! The ads for bbfs are on LL? Are they even real? Who cares?  Almost nobody bothers to find out! Montreal has a dozen or more agencies that protect you from getting scammed and none of them offer this unprotected service! GFE needs to be stopped! Hmmm! Where do I sign up? Lol. My biggest fears when in Montreal is getting stung by a 🐝 as I am severely allergic, then catching Covid on 🚇, eating pu**y is a very distant 3rd! Everyone needs to play the game the way they’re  comfortable! 

• Like 2

This hobby is a fantasy for most of us. This hobby without GFE is nothing, at least for me. Yes, there are risks but there is also risk of condom breaking during protected sex. Risk is never zero whether GFE or not, what people want to tolerate depends on many factors. Not all of us are horny that we are in this hobby. Some of us are lonely and need human interaction for our mental health and GFE provides that. It's one hour that we want to escape from reality and live the fantasy we crave. Is there risk in daty? Yes, so is driving a car or smoking or drugs. Clients shouldn't be judged on why they want gfe. It's a fantasy, let people have it if they want.

• Like 2

Thanks for screening yourselves out ! Enjoy that! 

I would also like to note smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol is a CHOICE. No one is going to consent to getting herpes because you absolutely need GFE lol that’s not how that works but sounds good. I choose to be a smoker what I don’t choose is to sleep with someone who’s been careless with their sexual health and doesn’t disclose it or provide necessary information to ensure I’m clean. That literally makes 0 sense😆

Edited by Guest
Adding info

8 minutes ago, Daysha Love said:

I would also like to note smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol is a CHOICE. No one is going to consent to getting herpes because you absolutely need GFE lol that’s not how that works but sounds good. 

Nice logic. I'm sure all drinkers and smokers consented to lung, liver and kidney diseases(including cancer).

We all live with our sins/little pleasures and accepted risks associated with some of those. We're all adults and don't need to be lectured about our choices(good and bad). If someone intentionally causes harm to others, there's a forum to post such warning. But to judge members based on where they live or how they do business is unacceptable.

11 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Nice logic. I'm sure all drinkers and smokers consented to lung, liver and kidney diseases(including cancer).

We all live with our sins/little pleasures and accepted risks associated with some of those. We're all adults and don't need to be lectured about our choices(good and bad). If someone intentionally causes harm to others, there's a forum to post such warning. But to judge members based on where they live or how they do business is unacceptable.

As mentioned twice now. I don’t judge anyone’s personal preferences until they infringe on the safety’s of others in the community. Which this sort of behaviour and service does. Y’all take care! 

5 minutes ago, Daysha Love said:

As mentioned twice now. I don’t judge anyone’s personal preferences until they infringe on the safety’s of others in the community. Which this sort of behaviour and service does. Y’all take care! 

You judged some of us for simply describing the Montreal adult industry in a positive light. I went there more than once for different experiences. Never received unprotected services and never brought back "souvenirs".

If you want to ban an entire region for "infringing on the safety’s of others in the community", you can discuss this with @lydiahardwood and settle the matter.

Happy to say @lydiahardwood is a great mod and I would mention at this point a good helper   of mine and my fellow SP’s. she’s also amazing at recognizing that safe sex Is key and crucial to a safe and healthy community and I would be happy to talk with her about it. 

secondly I don’t travel to Montreal for work as I used to live there and being harassed everyday for not wanting to provide unsafe service “GFE” is not for me. I’ll stick to my clients who understand health tops all “fantasy” once again enjoy that! 

Guest lydiahardwood
18 minutes ago, Daysha Love said:

Happy to say @lydiahardwood is a great mod and I would mention at this point a good helper   of mine and my fellow SP’s. she’s also amazing at recognizing that safe sex Is key and crucial to a safe and healthy community and I would be happy to talk with her about it. 

Thank you, darling. I try my best!

This thread is getting a little off topic and heated, so I'm locking this. But any suggestions or concerns please send me a DM ❤️