Hotel Incall Question

Have never done this. But from what I gather, when I arrive at the hotel, I phone the service and they provide me with the lady's room number.

However, I don't have a cell phone. Is calling from a pay phone okay?

I would think so, as long as that pay phone doesn't block it's number, so the service can't see. I'd call from your normal location 1st and inform the service you will be calling from a payphone prior to your appt with that particular lady!

That may not be so easy. I think if you explain up front what you need to do, you probably will be okay, but wouldn't recommend doing that without discussing it with the service first.

You are likely to get may recommendations to buy a disposable cell phone..., but that will be your choice.

me personally... i dont take payphone appointments... ive had alot of trouble with them when i first came to ontario(back home indys dont exist as much as here) so it was a learning experience for me... guys would call from a payphone, and never show up.. or show up hours later . And they would pound of my door , saying open the dooor, i want my dick sucked... i couldnt believe the guts some people have. The last time that happened , i had my parents visiting from home, and the guy did that .. it caused a conversation i wished i would never have to have with my mom !! ooo well just thought id explain the reasoning behind it, from a ladies point of view

I had an occasion where I had to use a pay phone to make the call to get the location of the incall as my cell phone had died. Luckily, the SP had no problem with that but I did warn her at least a good two or three hours before our appointment about my cell phone issue. I also made it clear to her if she had a problem with me using a pay phone that I would totally understand if she decide to cancel our appointment and just re-schedule to another time.

The key thing is to ask beforehand and let the SP have the decision as to whether she wants to deal with someone calling from a pay phone. I imagine if you are a repeat customer and the trust level is fairly high, the the pay phone issue might not be a problem. Just don't expect them to accept always accept you calling in for the location via a pay phone.

I have explained to the agency that I didn't want to make the 'cellphone' call at the hotel at the time of my appointment. What worked better was for me to call from where I was 15 mins before the appt and I assured them I would be there in 15 mins. I had a good reference and never been a no show so this worked out well for me.

In my first year of hobbying around 10 years back when there used to be a lot of Ottawa Citizen ads, then I managed without a cell phone without any issue. I used to call SP from work/home and then close to her place used payphones and/or lobby phones :)

Reminded me of those brave days when even in cold without a cell, I reached other end of the city...

You need to check when you make the appointment. Most indie ladies who I know require a callback number in order to meet with them. I for one do not accept calls from blocked numbers or payphones. Before I give out my final location, I would need to know your number.

It doesn't mean others won't - best to check when booking the call.

Not sure how agencies do it either since you usually book through them, not the lady.

Must of worked for you the first time, (after you visiting this lady) unless of course it was an out call? and you used your home line. Agencies can provide in and out calls, for in calls, they normally need a number to call you back at, to give you Hotel room number, and I know some agencies don't accept block calls as per their ad on their web site, now if they stick to that, or make allowances that would be their problem.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52571

However, I don't have a cell phone. Is calling from a pay phone okay?

I'd say just let the service know before you book that you don't have a cellphone to call back from. They might suggest calling from a location within the hotel itself, like a payphone or courtesy phone.

I don't notice a lot of the SPs responding with the exception of Angela so I thought I'd let you know what I do.

If you don't have a cell phone, I would like you to call me from your home phone (not blocked). Understand that I am not going to call you unless requested to do so.

If you need 45 minutes to get to my incall location then I would have you call at that time (or before) and would provide you with my room number then. I am sure other Service Providers would do exactly the same. The suggestion to buy a disposable phone is a good idea though.

Like everyting else, it depends on the lady. I'm of course talking about independent ladies as I have no idea how it would work with agency ladies as it may not entirely depend on her.

And of course I can only tell you what would work for me. I have agreed to meet someone who has no cell phone and can only call me from a pay phone IF he has provided a reference or if we have been communicating for some time and I get a good vibe from him.

I am sure if you manage the situation with respect and try to find a way to make an arrangement where both parts feel comfortable by the not having a cell phone issue you'll do ok.