Ottawa Fall Mixed Social - Mark Your Calendars for Sept. 29th!

It is with GREAT dissapointment that I must announce that I will not be making the social :( I was called out late last night to a man down emergency response, which involved a good friend of mine as well. No lives were lost and the outcome was successful...BUT....by the time the smoke all cleared this morning I missed my flight :( and was not able to catch a later flight in time either to even make the social.

I was very much looking forward to meeting you all, in a fun relaxed atomoshere like this. It will be so much fun and I hope you all have a blast :) I had even budgeted in buying everyone a drink ;)

I will stll be coming to Ottawa but won't be able to meet so many wonderful Cerbies like I would have at the social. I won't be able to meet my Fat Bastard BBM cohorts either. and Old Dog, now you are going to have to drink my share tonight ;)

Take Care everyone and enjoy the night !!

Lee

Lee it would have been sooo great to have had u at re social. It was my first social and I can't believe how great it was. Adding u would have been a sexy treat for me and my girlfriends..... Hope to see u before but let's say next social hopefully!

Posted via Mobile Device