Ottawa Fall Mixed Social - Mark Your Calendars for Sept. 29th!

SUCH a great turn-out! Ladies, again a job well done. it was great meeting all you lovely Cerbites.....new and old friends. Another seamless evening...hats off to you Angela and Nicki. xoxo

I wanted to give a big thanks to Angela and Nikki for organizing such a wonderful party, since I'm still relatively new to CERB this was my first social and I'm already looking forward to the next one :-) great experience, I felt very welcome, it was an awesome evening (I only wish I could have stayed later).

Posted via Mobile Device

.....okay.... it's 5 pm..... I am awake now......

Thanks soooooo much for the wonderful time.... had a blast with so many of my CERB friends.

Great times were had by all!!! Angela, Nicki .... the accolades, love and adoration that have been sent to you today are more than well deserved. Love you!

Another fantastic night with so many friendly and new faces.

My liver hurts...

Hard to add much to what has already been said, but gotta give a big thanks to Nikki and Angela and all the other helpers and supporters. Had a great time and it was great to see everyone. I had a blast!

Thanks again! -Alg

Kennidi, I'll keep your little trip going up the stairs to myself. :sperm:

Thank you so much for having me :) you ladies really out did yourselves :) Was wonderful to put some faces to the gorgeous ladies of cerb and all you Handsome gents :)
  • Like 1

Well, it certainly sounds like the Social was a very organized event. Kudos to the organizers - hummm that sounds a bit naughty :icon_biggrin:. I just have to figure out how I could attend such an event and do I ever want to attend one.

What part of town do you usually meet ? PM the answer, please and thank you. One never knows how it just might fit into their schedule. :icon_wink:

I want to thank everyone for coming to the social last night! It was great meeting you all! I also want to thank other cerb members for donating prizes which wre greatly appreciated! Your cerb handles were acknowledged when prizes were handed out. Everyone was friendly, welcoming to fellow members almost like a second family which was great. Aside from running around performing my co-hosting duties, I did manage to enjoy myself in the process.

And on another note, it is with great sadness to announce that due to other obligations, I will no longer be able to be a part of hosting future socials. I am now passing the torch onto someone else and wish future organizers the success that we had in making these events what they have become today. I hope to attend as a guest one day. :)

Take care everyone and thanks again!

Love,

Nicki

xoxoxo

What part of town do you usually meet ? PM the answer, please and thank you. One never knows how it just might fit into their schedule. :icon_wink:

As one of the organizers, I find this request to be indiscreet. We do not reveal our location or even the area until you have paid for a ticket. By asking people to PM you this info, compromises privacy for others and I ask that members not PM with these details. Angela and I work very hard to make this private for our guests so no one crashes these events by finding out the location without paying for a ticket. Discretion plays a key role in organizin future socials. Thank-you for understanding!

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn
  • Like 3

Sounds like everyone had an excellent time! I'm sad that I couldn't make it...

However, this being the Internet, photos of the event have already leaked. It seems that Old Dog was, perhaps, not on his best behavior...

demotivational-posters-good-boy.jpg

I want to thank everyone for coming to the social last night! It was great meeting you all! I also want to thank other cerb members for donating prizes which wre greatly appreciated! Your cerb handles were acknowledged when prizes were handed out. Everyone was friendly, welcoming to fellow members almost like a second family which was great. Aside from running around performing my co-hosting duties, I did manage to enjoy myself in the process.

And on another note, it is with great sadness to announce that due to other obligations, I will no longer be able to be a part of hosting future socials. I am now passing the torch onto someone else and wish future organizers the success that we had in making these events what they have become today. I hope to attend as a guest one day. :)

Take care everyone and thanks again!

Love,

Nicki

xoxoxo

As one of the organizers, I find this request to be indiscreet. We do not reveal our location or even the area until you have paid for a ticket. By asking people to PM you this info, compromises privacy for others and I ask that members not PM with these details. Angela and I work very hard to make this private for our guests so no one crashes these events by finding out the location without paying for a ticket. Discretion plays a key role in organizin future socials. Thank-you for understanding!

I do not find this request to be indiscreet at none the least. A part of town is not your actual address, nor do I want to know your actual address, unless we were to have a rendezvous. :icon_wink:

It was a blast as always, lots of beautiful women, wonderful conversations, and someone added a little fat bastard!

fat_bastard%5B1%5D.jpg

He kept stealing my drinks and when I turned my back, my plate of chicken wings was gone!

Seriously folks, thanks to those who came out and made this a wonderful evening for all.

And to those who purchased a ticket who weren't able to make, and to those who donated door prizes, your contributions were greatly appreciated!

Hope to see you all again in the near future!

Additional Comments:

I do not find this request to be indiscreet at none the least. A part of town is not your actual address, nor do I want to know your actual address, unless we were to have a rendezvous. :icon_wink:

It's usually held downtown, close to transit and cabs always around.

We choose a venue that allows us a private area so that only cerb members are in that area. We do not advertise it as being a cerb event and no name tags with handles, for added level of discretion.

Hope this answers your question.

Edited by Mature Angela

Well finally able to get on my computer. Did some reading and sounds like a Great Time was had by all !!! :) Awesome ! A little pissed that I had to miss it but oh well shit happens.... I will make another one soon.

Angela, Nicki and crew .... sounds like you know how to host a party ! Kudos !

Old Dog...I hope you didn't overdo it and wake up this morning like this ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScnyK-_UYyXJxeapBGSz3xlLx7BKjjdjD4fGj0Y2VgglC3NJTDBQ

and look like this the rest of the day .....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtMFjOVSC9B_sSfw9klS1XBbb1hE7kroDzT7GT2IXvV2irY7Lw

If I woulda been there this coulda been me this morning ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8IGquo5bZRm1UP87tC12GmoCdMCRm-ggqfriKRoOm1k5d601thQ

Well finally able to get on my computer. Did some reading and sounds like a Great Time was had by all !!! :) Awesome ! A little pissed that I had to miss it but oh well shit happens.... I will make another one soon.

Angela, Nicki and crew .... sounds like you know how to host a party ! Kudos !

Old Dog...I hope you didn't overdo it and wake up this morning like this ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScnyK-_UYyXJxeapBGSz3xlLx7BKjjdjD4fGj0Y2VgglC3NJTDBQ

and look like this the rest of the day .....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtMFjOVSC9B_sSfw9klS1XBbb1hE7kroDzT7GT2IXvV2irY7Lw

If I woulda been there this coulda been me this morning ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8IGquo5bZRm1UP87tC12GmoCdMCRm-ggqfriKRoOm1k5d601thQ

LR.... Morning was not an option.... it was mid afternoon when this old dog had the will to remove myself from my basket and actually move to another place where I could lie down....

I do think I was remarkably well behaved other than the symbolic glow in the dark penis....

Good morning good morning :) What an awesome time, thank you Angela and Nicki!

What a super turn out holy smokes ...might need a bigger place next time...I just wanted to say thank you again for the invite and the opportunity to spend some really good times with some super fabulous people .

I won a door prize too ... I am curious if anybody might of picked it up by accident ...it was a necklace in a black box ...

Thank you again and I look forward to the next one :)

Vanessa Kelly

• Like 1

I had an AMAZING time ;) Thank you so much ;) it was very exxxciting to meet everyone! See you next year for sure ;) XoXoXo

Next year??? We have one coming up on December 8th!!!

If anyone found a gold hoop earring with about 20 diamonds at the party can you please pm me. This was a wedding present and very sentimental to me! Thanks, Angie xo

*sigh*

I got back to Ottawa on Wednesday night and called back away on Thursday morning and JUST got back home - although I couldn't make it due to work glad my ticket went to assisting in an awesome night - hopefully work doesn't take me away for the next one...

I cant believe it's taken me THIS much time to respond.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Sistahs you rock!

I had a great time, couldn't stop talking, laughing or smiling. I got hugs and squeezes, which I love. Flirted a lil, drank a lil, won a prize...and then crashed and burned.

I think I was so excited that day to be around some good friends and meeting new ones that I was already sleepy.

I felt very over?under? dressed however...and short. LMAO Didn't matter. Oh and Sara, your hands did make a surprise appearance under my sweater at one point.

Ange and Nikki...you're the best. Thank you again.

How did I manage to NOT meet so many of you lovely ladies!? I guess I was too busy chowing down on the wings or something....

How did I manage to NOT meet so many of you lovely ladies!? I guess I was too busy chowing down on the wings or something....

or maybe it's cause I took some girls in dark corner...;)

Sorry, I still don't know who you are.lol.

Thank you for inviting me. I had a blast and met some very lovely people. Alas I woke slightly hungover and was promptly called out of town until

Today!

I hope to make the next one!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1