Ottawa Fall Mixed Social - Mark Your Calendars for Sept. 29th!

ahahahaha you are crazy babe :) kidding :) but no i will wear nice shoes with a sexy dress probably. Hope u wont be disappointing ahahah

see you tomorrow :) xxxx

I am NEVER disappointed to see you!!! xoxo

So i guess we're good :D see you xxx

You can still paint your boobies, I won't tell anyone.

Guest Hoot *****

Just got here as I was late out of the gate so hopefully next time around I'll be able to join you. Have a blast!

OLD DOG - QUIT HIJACKING THE THREAD WITH YOUR SILLYNESS!!!

But, come to think of it, Karine would look pretty hot wearing painted boobies.

See... sometimes threadjacks are a necessary indulgence to have someone with magnificent breasts display them in an unusual way. I for one fully endorse the thought of breast painting and would volunteering my skills as a finger paint artist to help out in any way I could.

ONE DAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See... sometimes threadjacks are a necessary indulgence....

Until someone shows up in a ridiculous looking outfit because they thought it was a costume party!

Old Dog, next time you will have to start a separate fashion thread on what to wear to a future social. lol.

1 more day!!!

• Like 1

Until someone shows up in a ridiculous looking outfit because they thought it was a costume party!

Old Dog, next time you will have to start a separate fashion thread on what to wear to a future social. lol.

1 more day!!!

In less than 24 hrs I will be buying you and the girls a drink Nicki ;). Was gonna buy Old Dog a beer but it appears he will be will have his attention focused on painted boobs ;). Karine's perhaps.

Posted via Mobile Device

In less than 24 hrs I will be buying you and the girls a drink Nicki ;). Was gonna buy Old Dog a beer but it appears he will be will have his attention focused on painted boobs ;). Karine's perhaps.

Posted via Mobile Device

ahahahaha :) let my boobs alone lool ahahaha see yo u tomorrow :) with clothes ON old dogg

ahahahaha :) let my boobs alone lool ahahaha see yo u tomorrow :) with clothes ON old dogg

Okie dokie... the paint will remain well confined within my imaginarium. But if you see me look over and smile kinda weird, you will know what I am thinking!

One more day!!!!!

One more ticket is up for grabs for a lucky guy! One more ticket and it could be yours...

Please PM until 1 pm tomorrow Sept 29th and after that you will have to call/text AngelaofOttawa or myself if you want to come tomorrow! I will post if someone buys it and we will be finished selling tickets.

If that last ticket isn't sold, we will extend the time to buying a ticket until 4 Pm and you will have to call ( no blocked numbers or payphones!) or text us. No PMs after 1 Pm because we won't be online. Time is running out!

Cost of ticket: $30 ( this includes drinks for ladies/ appetizers for everyone)

Many door prizes for the gents too!

This social could go down in history as a high number of members attending. Don't miss it!

Nicki

Have a terrific time one and all and know that I'll be thinking of you and envious as hell stuck down here doing project work - its awful when work gets in the way of one's social life!!!!

G11

Hope everyone has a blast tonight! Maybe I'll be there in more than spirit next year ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

So nobody is going to be on here tonight, because you'll all me at the social? Sounds like a perfect time to plan my heist...:icon_evil:

Have fun, everyone! Wish I could be there.

Wishing everyone a great time tonight! It looks like a great group of people will be attending. Unfortunately, I am unable to drop by, but will be there as well in spirit. Watch out for ghosts!!!!

Wishing everyone a great time tonight! It looks like a great group of people will be attending. Unfortunately, I am unable able to drop by, but will be there as well in spirit. Watch out for ghosts!!!!

damnit:( I was hoping to finally see you!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Have fun everyone! Im sorry I could not make it as planned! But I will be there in sober spirit!!

I will be checking my pm's between 3:30 and 4:30 today to see if there are any Gents who still might want to attend. We still have 2 spots available due to a couple of cancellations.

Sorry, Ladies, we're at female capacity.

I will not be online after 4:30 today.

this might sound like a silly question....but what time does it start?....I'm trying to find the post. hehe

see you all today yay!

It is with GREAT dissapointment that I must announce that I will not be making the social :( I was called out late last night to a man down emergency response, which involved a good friend of mine as well. No lives were lost and the outcome was successful...BUT....by the time the smoke all cleared this morning I missed my flight :( and was not able to catch a later flight in time either to even make the social.

I was very much looking forward to meeting you all, in a fun relaxed atomoshere like this. It will be so much fun and I hope you all have a blast :) I had even budgeted in buying everyone a drink ;)

I will stll be coming to Ottawa but won't be able to meet so many wonderful Cerbies like I would have at the social. I won't be able to meet my Fat Bastard BBM cohorts either. and Old Dog, now you are going to have to drink my share tonight ;)

Take Care everyone and enjoy the night !!

Lee

T minus 1 hour 20 minutes to lift off....

Aspirins and bottled water are now in place on the nightstands.

I am ready.