Ottawa Fall Mixed Social - Mark Your Calendars for Sept. 29th!

THE COUNTDOWN OFFICIALLY BEGINS - 1 WEEK UNTIL THE SOCIAL

I have said it before, and I will say it again.

GENTS: We still have 4 spots left. For those of you who begged me to keep a ticket aside for you and said you would pay "soon", the social is a week away and we need you to pony up.

Last time, there was a mad rush to gain admittance at the last minute. So if you want to avoid disappointment, contact me ASAP.

LADIES: Thanks - our numbers are Full!

ouh can't wait!! what to wear what to wear....? ;-) yes I can be a bit of a chick sometimes, hehe

awww, can't go :( What the ladies won't be wearing won't be wearing...? ;) yes I can be a guy most of the time, hehe

:p *HUGS* Annessa - I'm sure you will be radiant as ever!

Enjoy the social all you beautiful people! You guys too! :p

Good Evening Everyone,

I just went over my the guest list for the social next week and due to a few cancellations we have a few more spots open for both ladies and gents. We have many more ladies attending this time, tasty appetizers for everyone and fantastic door prizes for both ladies and gents.

Ladies - Admission is FREE! You will receive drinks and appetizers and be in the draw for door prizes. It will also be a great way to network with fellow Cerb members. PM me if you wish to attend.

Gents - Tickets are $30 and this will cover drink/appetizers for the ladies and appetizers for yourself. When you buy a ticket, you will be in the draw for some nice door prizes as well.

These tickets have been known to sell out days leading up to the social so if you're interested in coming, now is the time to contact me by PM.

There are two ways to buy a ticket:

1) Email Money Transfer - Send to http://[email protected]

( PM me first to let me know if you will be sending one)

2) In Person - AngelaofOttawa will be handling tickets sales in person at her location in Orleans. Please PM her to set up a mutual time to meet.

To the members who have already paid for a ticket as well as the ladies: You will be receiving a confirmation of location, time, further details, etc via PM from myself or Angela.

This is shaping up to be one great party and I am very excited to meet some new and familiar faces. Party starts at 6 Pm and runs till closing. Come and go as you wish! I hope to see you there! :)

Nicolette

I unfortunately will be landing around 10pm from Washington, so unless it gets cancelled last minute. Not likely I can attend. :(

Reminder that if you plan to attend the social, you need to let us know by Wednesday.

We have reviewed the guest list and due to a few cancellations, a few more spots for both the gents and ladies have opened up.

Gents -your $30 admission goes towards tasty appetizers for everyone, and drinks for the ladies. We will have some great doorprizes as well.

Ladies - Admission is FREE! You will receive drinks and appetizers and be in the draw for door prizes. It will also be a great way to network with fellow Cerb members. PM me if you wish to attend.

There are two ways to buy a ticket:

1) Email Money Transfer - Send to http://[email protected]

( PM me first to let me know if you will be sending one)

2) In Person - AngelaofOttawa will be handling tickets sales in person at her location in Orleans. Please PM her to set up a mutual time to meet.

To the members who have already paid for a ticket as well as the ladies: You will be receiving a confirmation of location, time, further details on Tuesday.

This is shaping up to be one great party and I am very excited to meet some new and familiar faces. Party starts at 6 Pm and runs till closing.

For reasons I've explained here, I've decided against attending the social this Thursday.

I hope you all have a fantastic evening (the last social was a blast), and I look forward to seeing you all at the next one.

With much affection,

Nat

For reasons I've explained here, I've decided against attending the social this Thursday.

I hope you all have a fantastic evening (the last social was a blast), and I look forward to seeing you all at the next one.

With much affection,

Nat

You will be missed, Nat, but you gotta do, what you gotta do. Best of luck with your endeavours.

ONLY FOUR MORE DAYS UNTIL THE SOCIAL.

For those of you who have not paid or pm'd either me or Nicki to attend, you need to do so by Wednesday evening. Don't wait until the last minute though - our last social was sold out.

ONLY FOUR MORE DAYS UNTIL THE SOCIAL.

For those of you who have not paid or pm'd either me or Nicki to attend, you need to do so by Wednesday evening. Don't wait until the last minute though - our last social was sold out.

... and it rocked.... much revelry was experienced.

THREE more days until the social!!

Gents: Only $30 (covers appetizers and ladies' drinks)

Ladies: Free

So. Old Dog. Not that you would ever need an excuse, but just in case.

You see, I really cannot be there, so anytime you feel the urge, you just find one of the beautiful ladies and give them a big hug and tell them its from me.

So I have been stressing about what I should wear to this social to impress all you sexy ladies....and....By Cracky.....I think I have found my top three outfits, dress code and all . I just need to get it narrowed down to one :(

one of these three.... Disco Fever Baby ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHFbhhi_XVc

61595.jpgdisco-travolta-715737.jpg

Mike-Myers-Austin-Powers.jpg

id go with the #1 checkered win? roflmao.

So I have been stressing about what I should wear to this social to impress all you sexy ladies....and....By Cracky.....I think I have found my top three outfits, dress code and all . I just need to get it narrowed down to one :(

one of these three.... Disco Fever Baby ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHFbhhi_XVc

61595.jpgdisco-travolta-715737.jpg

Mike-Myers-Austin-Powers.jpg

I was thinking something like this...

warpath20.jpg

Ummm....Ya.... I may be FAT ;) but in my case Old Dog I am full blood Irish. Old Sean my Grandpappy would roll over in his grave or choke on his pint in the tavern in heaven.......me in a kilt .. haha.

THREE more days until the social!!

Nicky will be sending out final confirmations to the gents.

I will be sending out final confirmations to the ladies tomorrow (Tuesday).

Gents: Only $30 (covers appetizers and ladies' drinks)

Ladies: Free

Hello Boys,

Check your PM box. All confirmations details regarding the social have been sent out to all members who have paid for a ticket. Please keep this information to yourselves as this is a private party for those who have paid for a ticket.

If there are people out there who want to come to this Fall Social, please PM me! This is going to be a good one. We have many ladies attending this time and I have a feeling this party will be even better than the last one.

Angela and I want to wrap things up by Wed night by 11 pm. I will be taking appts on Thurs morning/early afternoon so I will not be around to check my PM box for last minute requests for a ticket. Please don't wait until the last minute if you want to attend.

See you at the social!

Nicki