-anything with lots of pepper

-long noodle soup (like pho)

-blueberries

-red wine (makes the teeth that icky purplish colour)

it's not consume here much, but - squid ink soup - again, makes that black colour in your mouth and teeth

and use the butter knife to see if you have anything stuck in your teeth :)

Although slightly off topic (my apologies) I couldn't help but think of things that I always enjoyed watching a lady eat on a date. :-D

Items such as:

Bananas

Ice cream cones

Hot dogs

Popsicles

P.S. I have already reported this (my own) post to Mod for thread hijacking...

• Like 1

You forgot Cherries and Strawberries! Whip cream..... mmmmmm

Oh and biting into a SWEET soft peach! haha Sorry couldn't help but add to your hijacking! haha

Now back to the thread at hand!

Things to avoid for me are nuts of any kind. High fiber foods, spicy foods, and most of all garlic!

Although slightly off topic (my apologies) I couldn't help but think of things that I always enjoyed watching a lady eat on a date. :-D

Items such as:

Bananas

Ice cream cones

Hot dogs

Popsicles

P.S. I have already reported this (my own) post to Mod for thread hijacking...

Well I like eating everything that has been suggested as inappropriate so far....

... but I truly LOVE to eat DATES!!

J

Anything messy like ribs.

Agreed! I was out on a date a few days ago and we were debating where we should go eat and she suggested a rib house that was nearby (I think she was testing me :P ). I LOVE ribs! But I resisted ;)

Well I like eating everything that has been suggested as inappropriate so far....

... but I truly LOVE to eat DATES!!

J

Dates not my cup of tea

ISayer_Dates_Sair_Dates_Semi_Dry_Dates_.jpg

If I didn't post, someone else would have LOL

RG

Oh, I have another one. Chicken wings!! I have never tried them but I know they are messy.

Awww! You beat me to it. I was going to say wings.

After eating them, I always feel that I have a clown face from all the sauce that has spread around my mouth. (I may need someone to lick it off .... anyone interested?)

Guest 9**A*****

Fajitas! The smell gets into you hair and clothes and stays with you for a whole day!

Dates not my cup of tea

.... so you prefer a longer rendezvous?

ISayer_Dates_Sair_Dates_Semi_Dry_Dates_.jpg

If I didn't post, someone else would have LOL

RG

I have to admit those dates look dry. I was referring to wet, juicy dates!

So far I've only every eaten them one at a time. Maybe it's time to consider putting two dates onto my 'two do' list!

Waterat

Things to avoid for me are nuts of any kind.

What?! Huh, oh you mean pistachio nuts, etc. Phew!

Guest s****i*

Anything drippy, from sauces to ice cream I tend to get everywhere... Always manage to impress myself.

Ribs, agreed, but on second thought I wonder about the scene if both crave ribs and go wild with the BBQ sauce. Could be tasty ;-)

Awww! You beat me to it. I was going to say wings.

After eating them, I always feel that I have a clown face from all the sauce that has spread around my mouth. (I may need someone to lick it off .... anyone interested?)

All this rib talk and getting sauce all over your face reminds me of a scene from Wet Hot American Summer, where Elizabeth Banks' character has bbq sauce all over her face and she wants to makeout:

turnedon-wethotamerican1.jpg

Hey RG,

Where do you get all this gorgeous stuff? sensational women, chocolate drippings and strawberries - you must be reading my mind!! Keep it up and thanks!

Well done!

G11

Hey RG,

Where do you get all this gorgeous stuff? sensational women, chocolate drippings and strawberries - you must be reading my mind!! Keep it up and thanks!

Well done!

G11

Just had a hankering for a chocolate sundae with a strawberry on top

RG

Anything with onions or garlic is fine as long as you both eat them. I dated a woman a while ago and our favourite meal was fajitas. It was never a problem and certainly didn't stop the intimacy afterwards!

IMO, anything like curry, garlic or onions is fine as long as you're both indulging in it, but I myself would stay away from spaghetti, linguini and that sort of stuff that can get messy - unless you're intending to engage in splooshing later! :D

That pasta rule goes twice in the case of a dressy date.

Yeah I actually was thinking about messy stuff when started the thread so onions didn't really cross my mind as I was more referring to company in general not necessarily dates. Besides, there's always toothbrush & mouthwash lol ut yeah if on a date would not have those either (onions, garlic) :)

I myself would stay away from spaghetti, linguini and that sort of stuff that can get messy