Maritime Social - Moncton or Halifax

In which city would you most likely attend an Atlantic Social?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. In which city would you most likely attend an Atlantic Social?

• Halifax
    • Moncton

Guest **cely***r***ne

As you may have read, there is a Maritime/Atlantic Social being planned and organized.

I have offered my assistance in this and your input is important to the success of this event!

We would like to know where you would most likely feel more comfortable

attending!

Depending on a date I am likely to attend in either location. My "guess" would be that Halifax may draw a greater number of participants, both men and women.

Edited by mrrnice2

Guest **cely***r***ne

Yes! Halifax is looking great! But we wont be certain just yet!

Wherever and whenever I am sure it will be a great time :)

Angel Starr's poll is a great initiative and applaud her for it. Remember folks this is a volunteer run idea, with nothing to do with CERB (placating mod...lol).

I've been getting a terrific PM response from the guys so far and the ladies' response has been encouraging as well. Please keep the feedback coming - it plays a role in the economis of the event as well as the overall ambiance.

Best,

G11

Guest **cely***r***ne

Thank you Gentleman11! It would be a complete honor for me to meet everyone! And I would feel so blessed to welcome you all!

Hi everyone, I would think that Halifax would give more choices as to where to hold such a fun event. As I plan to travel here regularily. I would be up for the get together, depending on whats planned!!

Dont know if I could be any help, but im willing!!

X0X0 R WE THINKING...POLO PARTY!!

This sounds interesting to this girl who has never been in either city ;)

Hearing this sounds interesting to this guy who has been in either city!!!!

Guest **cely***r***ne

OOOO! It would be fan-tabulous if you came down Isabella! ;)

This sounds interesting to this girl who has never been in either city ;)

Although a non-Maritimer.... If it is sometime in the last couple of weeks of September.....either city should work for me . On Vacation :icon_smile:

Guest **cely***r***ne

We are considering dates at the moment Steve! I would like this event to take place asap, however, there are still alot of details that need to be worked out!

I am hoping to speak with a few of you about preferred dates soon!

September...October? Let me know your thoughts.

At the moment I am waiting to hear back from a fellow cerbite who is working on this as well, and as soon as we connect, we will have more information for you all!

I'd prefer sooner than later as well, especially considering that it looks as though there will be another social in Ottawa in the fall. Considering the level of interest that some of the Ottawa ladies have in wanting to attend "ours" sooner rather than later seems to be a possibility, yes?

Guest **cely***r***ne

My thoughts exactly.

I'd prefer sooner than later as well, especially considering that it looks as though there will be another social in Ottawa in the fall. Considering the level of interest that some of the Ottawa ladies have in wanting to attend "ours" sooner rather than later seems to be a possibility, yes?

I'm trying to do a St. John's trip last week of August sometime and was hoping to be able to tie Halifax in with it.

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn

I'm trying to do a St. John trip last week of August sometime and was hoping to be able to tie Halifax in with it.

Last week of August...plausible?

That works for me but don't want the organizers to do it on one person's behalf.

No, no just an attempt to offer a working date. Something for everyone to think about...

I vote for a Friday night. My work schedule is very hectic, and may not be able to attend otherwise.

Moncton would be my pick based on it is easyier for m to get to, bu would go eithe city really

Posted via Mobile Device

Moncton as well...I wouldn't have to travel...but either way, I'd love an invite!!