I have seen Tiffany several times since her enlargment.  She still gives the same top quality service as she always has. 

She has a new place now and its well lYed out and very nice. In a nut shell still the same warm inviting heart of gold as always. 

• Like 4

Hi! 😊

I’m excited that you want to meet me! As a low volume provider I only meet a few selective men. 
There are a few reasons I may not have gotten back to you if you reached out to me, such as-

1) not following my booking instructions. When I’m meeting somebody new, I asked to be contacted through my website booking/screening form. If somebody simply texts or calls me, and they haven’t filled out my screening form, nine times out of 10 I will not respond.

2) Bad timing. As a low volume provider this is not my full-time occupation. Sometimes I do not have my phone on me and if it’s multiple hours later after you’ve tried to contact me, I will not respond because I do not want to compromise your privacy or discretion.

3) We have had past correspondence and I don’t feel that we are a good fit. 

feel free to reach out to me via email, that is the best way to get a hold of me besides my website.

[email protected]

Maybe we can connect easier and sooner than you may think 😉

Tiff 💋

• Like 6

Props to you, Tiff, for a thoughtful , measured and kind response here. That speaks volumes about the lovely person you are, and the wonderful provider you are. Be well, and carry on being you, sweet lady.

Whenever I get an opportunity to see Tiff, I sure do like to take advantage of it.

I could only wish that such opportunities arose more often!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1