To give or not to gift....

That is the question...?

I received a rather unique gift the other day.

It came wrapped with a big red bow, any guesses?

A PUPPY, that's right Ottawa I received a puppy.

Of course I love him (Spencer) HeHeHe!!!!

I do recommend however that animals should not be given as gifts...

Gentlemen please I love my gifts, but no more live ones please.

Altough much thanks to Eddie, however your still a bad man for suckering me with a puppy...

Next time your getting the paddle.

Ottawa's Pretty Paige ( AKA, Humane Society Of Ottawa Carleton)

Paige, the last time we were together your cat decided to walk between my legs, that were off the bed while I was partaking in very nice li---ng...now we were going to have a little puppy dashing about my legs...talk about having 2 pussy's, and now a puppy! How much fun is that! it was kind of funny when the cat sort of broke up the momentum...it was a good laugh! pets are fine always as long you have the patience and are with them alot. So can I be your next pet? :) you can paddle me

Thats so bad, and I love it...LOL

Hes so freaking cute, just like you..

Kisses

Pete....it is one thing for a cat to walk between your legs while in the "act"........

But I would expect a complete loss of function if you suddenly found little Spencer mimiking your action on your leg.........

Eeeewww mental picture, I have ADHD so I am very graphic and visual...I am now scared for life Alterman....Thank..

Kisses

What can be worse....and I have been there.....little puppies, and almost any dog, love to jump..play and ...........smell every thing

one encounter in my life had I was having a wonderful time playing "Missionary Man" with a ldy...while we were both focused on the task at hand we failed to notice the dog on the bed.......now there is nothing like a nice warm tongue of another woman while in three-sum mode on you balls........but when you get the ice cold nose of a dog right in your ass crack or any where near that area..........the result is a forward motion of the man that can be dangerous to the lady under you.....oh yes.....the resulting thrust was thrilling on her part until her head hit the headboard causing her yelp in pain......her body tense up...her roll over in pain......while I was still engaged in the act.

The result was a manouver that would best be described as a Judo throw over her and off the bed with me landing on the floor and the dog stading on the bed looking like....ok..is it play time now?

Pete....it is one thing for a cat to walk between your legs while in the "act"........

But I would expect a complete loss of function if you suddenly found little Spencer mimiking your action on your leg.........

You got that right.....thats just sick/wrong...good one though:) or the dog chasing the cat around looking for some action ;)

Darling Paige,

You got a puppy! That's a new one, certainly guarantees you will never forget the giver, but did it come with lifetime supplies, vet care gift cards and newspaper? That is a handful. I prefer appliances, power tools, anything with a 2 stroke or tires really. LOL!

Catherine

All I know is that I really hope I don't get a bunch of chicks or bunnies for easter!!! lol But I am with you on the power tools and tires Cat!!! lol

But I have to say that Spencer is a very good boy. Best behaved little puppy I have seen in a long time!!

He is such a freaking cutie patootie too!!!

I dont like power tools, I like power toys...

Hahahaha!!!

I have gentlemen that raises lama's...Please no lama's they spit...

I have gentlemen that raises lama's...Please no lama's they spit...

Not all lamas spit. Would you like this one if I can arrange it for you?

http://www.cebitec.uni-bielefeld.de/gradschool/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=156&Itemid=114

I don't think that this one has ever been referred to as a cutie patootie though.

Paige: did you have any idea that the puppy was coming, or was it a total surprise when he arrived at your doorstep?

Hahahaha you got me, I opened the link and found enlightenment...

I had no freaking clue...But am loving my surprise now...

I condone this post. Dalai Lama or any reference to the hollyness do not belong here.

Hmmmm.... Mixed signals here. Are you sure that you know the definition of "condone"? Perhaps you meant "condemn"...

And perhaps you meant "holiness"... I think "hollyness" would be a Christmas thing.

Are gifts normally expected on a first time meeting or once you have built a rapport with a client?

Gifts are gifts, when the mood hit's you is all, they are not expected.

Gifts are gifts, when the mood hit's you is all, they are not expected.

Depends how you look at things. I find Paige is very gifted at what she does and we even get to unrap her. What a gift!!!

Guest k***e17

i hear ya...lol...reminds me of the movie "Top Secret" with Val Kilmer from back in the day...the anal intruder...lol

i hear ya...lol...reminds me of the movie "Top Secret" with Val Kilmer from back in the day...the anal intruder...lol

Intruder is more discreet that Anal Protruder. That is a gift that just gives more than we deserve.