$30 bbbj WFT !?!?!

Guys,

She is an attractive woman, intelligent, awesome attitude with great service. Treat her right and tip her well as she will treat you right and provide pleasure for your tip.

you have been lurking for more than 2 yrs ( you have been on here longer than me!) get off your ass and contribute Before you make requests.

Guys,

She is an attractive woman, intelligent, awesome attitude with great service. Treat her right and tip her well as she will treat you right and provide pleasure for your tip.

Glad someone else has review her ... I guess the price was too good to be true.

She is now charging $40 for a bbbj in her apt. that is still ridiculously low for the service she provides.

Hi Dreamer8,

I've now got 65 posts to date. I would be so grateful for her number. Thanks in advance!!

Thanks, Dreamer8.....perchance do you know if she does text messaging? thanks in advance

I have been away and just got back. I am back online and working on that count. Here's hoping I can get my posts up to the required number to receive the famed Dreamer8 pm.

I wonder if the Mod has noticed an increase of board activity since Dreamers initial challenge, nine pages back.

Thanks, Dreamer8.....perchance do you know if she does text messaging? thanks in advance

she is old school so I doubt it.

I met with Dreamer's friend last week. As described, she is a very pleasant, attractive lady in her 30's, clean apartment, discrete location and the service is very good. She makes you feel comfortable right away. Definitely a worthwhile contact. Thanks Dreamer...you rule!!

WW,

You got her # with only 3 posts? Someone's not playin by the rules!

I knew that would bite me in the ass ...

WW got her number (as a judgment call) because he was very supportive of a previous bbbj qween (truly self-less actions). (No good deed goes un-rewarded in my books).

So you can either be a cool guy and help a single SP a lot or you can post a shit load to help a bunch of ppl a little.

Dreamer - I understand judgment call. And the number of posts was a judgment call on lurkers who want a free ride on the board. Give a little and get a lot. Give a lot and get even more.

ulixestrojan, do I sense your a little pissed off too at ppl not contrubuting and then asking for everything ... I am suprised at how many ppl still ask even when I set clear and fair ground rules.

If you are asking for her info or (the next bbbj queen) and you have less than 50 good posts don't expect I will even respond to you ... I am assumning you didn't read what I wrote, so it would be a complete waste of my time to PM you back.

insidevoice, thanks for your support

If you don't qualify to get the number for this bbbj special then find another SP on here. She is not the only SP that provides bbbj. There are plenty of lovely women in this great city to choose from, don't just limit it to one.

Where's the sense of adventure, the fun in the hunt, the thrill in the dill, the money for the honey, the thread about the head. ;)

IMHO - the man who makes the discovery and the lady should be able to set the post limit. And yes I did tried to get it with my pathetically low post count.

Hey Dreamer - I don't get pissed off easily but the amount of whining from guys that don't contribute is like the arm-chair quarterbacks who shrivel up when given a chance to get on the field. I may not be the best but I give all I have when I am in the game. And - here is the best benefit - I get some great coaching from long-term experts and some extra perks from the lovely ladies who make our fantasies come true. This is a hobby and it is better when we all share our resources. Okay - that's my rant and I love your contributions and incredible finds.:D

ulixestrojan, do I sense your a little pissed off too at ppl not contrubuting and then asking for everything ... I am suprised at how many ppl still ask even when I set clear and fair ground rules.

If you are asking for her info or (the next bbbj queen) and you have less than 50 good posts don't expect I will even respond to you ... I am assumning you either didn't read what I wrote, you disregarded it or you simply can't read .. so it would be a complete waste of my time to PM you back.

insidevoice, thanks for your support

I knew that would bite me in the ass ...

WW got her number (as a judgment call) because he was very supportive of a previous bbbj qween (truly self-less actions). (No good deed goes un-rewarded in my books).

So you can either be a cool guy and help a single SP a lot or you can post a shit load to help a bunch of ppl a little.

Thanks for the explanation! I figured it was one of the other Cerb members that gave it up. I understand where factors like this should be considered rather than post count. Kudos to WW for his self-less actions.

I've been working hard posting jokes/comments and I will get there soon, my only hope is that she'll still be up for it, since it seems like she's been getting alot of action so far.

Is posting 11 more jokes cheating?

Guest f***2f***
I've been working hard posting jokes/comments and I will get there soon, my only hope is that she'll still be up for it, since it seems like she's been getting alot of action so far.

Is posting 11 more jokes cheating?

Go toftt with some honey and post a smokin' review that would be cool...lol

So this is that magic number of posts. I know that dreamer has given permission to a few members to pm her info, so if one of them could do that it would be very appreciated.

Cheers

p.s. If she's willing to meet me I'll tell you how it goes.

So this is that magic number of posts. I know that dreamer has given permission to a few members to pm her info, so if one of them could do that it would be very appreciated.

Cheers

p.s. If she's willing to meet me I'll tell you how it goes.

50 posts in 5 weeks... you're determined. Congrats!