$30 bbbj WFT !?!?!

... Dreamer could you please send me Cybil Shepards details..Thanks.

PM sent

To all the members who didn't make the cut (100 posts) this should be the kick in the butt to keep contributing. You don't need to just post reviews you can also ask intelligent questions or respond to other peoples questions.

I would like to apologize to members who I have had to reject their PM requests for her info but she was clear that there was a limit to the number of people she wanted to get her info and I must give first dibs/respect to the major contributers of this forum, who help all of us day in day out.

lol no problem man....completely understandable that you would wanna respect her wishes....if not then girls like that wouldnt be available to anyone.

Guest f***2f***

oh I see...sorry dreamer I didn't read the bit about long term users (so much nicer than "senior user") Being a blabber mouth is finally paying off!!!

I missed some chat here, been away. Dreamer, I get your point, but maybe in a week or two, if your ladies time becomes more available, you can start to share with us dweebs, as we sit in the weeds looking for the rumoured long tongue critters.

we await......

Keep up the good work.

teched

I missed some chat here, been away. Dreamer, I get your point, but maybe in a week or two, if your ladies time becomes more available, you can start to share with us dweebs, as we sit in the weeds looking for the rumoured long tongue critters.

we await......

Keep up the good work.

teched

If and when the lady is ready for prime time she will post her info here, just like DD Emma did. Dreamer is not her agent or pimp so he does not want to keep being pestered and hounded like one. It will be up to the lady if and when she and how she advertises.

Thanks to all for letting us know some tricks. But I feel sad that by the time I qualify for this BBBJ, this lady would be gone.

hahaha that comment makes me think u believe thats the only bbbj around....sure it might be the only 30$ one but look around hon - many girls will suck ur dick without u being a senior member. trust me on this.

I have to say that Pot of Gold's response to this is probably one of the funniest posts I have read yet. And to add to the point, there are even some that will do it for free! :)

I have to say that Pot of Gold's response to this is probably one of the funniest posts I have read yet. And to add to the point, there are even some that will do it for free! :)

Reminds me of a good bumper sticker, "anyone who says they never pay for sex has never been married"

Also we can't really advertise the free ones here! Not sure how they would take it :)

hahaha i do what i can to put a smile on ppl's faces. glad to see my job here is done.

I'l take a free BJ any time of the day. any takers?

I guess it just depends on how soft your lips are :D

hahaha i do what i can to put a smile on ppl's faces. glad to see my job here is done.

I for one am glad you are still around to post... your wit was certainly missed during your break :)

Karen is allowing new people ... contact me if you have 50 posts or more.

This will be another limited number invitation so it is also based on first come first server.

(previous msgs don't count as I am not about to dig thru them all to see who meets this new level)

I have 10 posts.....damn it.....I have been spending more time reading and learning than posting so i dont ask anymore dumb questions....well hey what do you know this one is number 11......on my way to 50, I might be lucky enough to meet her soon. Until then all I can do is dream ;0)

sev

Way to go you have put in a rediclous amount of effort and I have PM'ed you karen's number.

Just a little observation here. Since Dreamer's original post I have noticed that no one else has posted their experience with her. I am sure there are a few guys now that have been given her number but no one else has said if they had met up with her or not. seems to me there would have been a lot more people cofirming the original post....especially at that price.

Just a little observation here. Since Dreamer's original post I have noticed that no one else has posted their experience with her. I am sure there are a few guys now that have been given her number but no one else has said if they had met up with her or not. seems to me there would have been a lot more people cofirming the original post....especially at that price.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, (apparently the mouth is better suited to more anyway!). I guess for less than $50 bucks she is not the Ritz Carleton!

only a hand full of people met the requirments and requested her info from the first round, the second round only 3 people so far met the new requirments.

If anyone has tried her good or bad let us know what you think .... I will not be offended.

I have seen her a couple times and she is awesome.

only a hand full of people met the requirments and requested her info from the first round, the second round only 3 people so far met the new requirments.

If anyone has tried her good or bad let us know what you think .... I will not be offended.

I have seen her a couple times and she is awesome.

Working on it oh exalted one...

nothing against you Dreamer....I appreciate you giving me the info. I called her tonight and she sounded really nice on the phone. She asked if she could call me back because she was just on her way home and couldnt talk. I said yes....then never heard from her again. I guess from now on I should call PK's or honeyz. Lesson learned.

nothing against you Dreamer....I appreciate you giving me the info. I called her tonight and she sounded really nice on the phone. She asked if she could call me back because she was just on her way home and couldnt talk. I said yes....then never heard from her again. I guess from now on I should call PK's or honeyz. Lesson learned.

She is super paranoid of cops so she might have been brushing you off or she simply lost your number but if your looking for consistent results call PK ...I love that company.

Hey, I would have tried my luck with her but still not meeting dreamer's selection rules;-)

I like it this way as it is so much fun even to read this thread.