$30 bbbj WFT !?!?!

Yes it's true a bbbj in her apt for $30!

she reminds me of cybill shepherd in her late 30's

this girl has serious skills!

she smokes but not around you and has a clean apt.

if you want her contact info pm me ... you have to be a Senior Member .... sorry last couple of times I did this too many newbies caused problems.

I tipped her heavily because she rocked my world.

Dreamer is back!!!!!

And brings with him wonders from the far corners of the Capital city........yipeeee!!!!

I don't know how you do it but you, Dreamer my friend, are the KING!!!

And I always like your recommendations because you are always precise and then, there are no surprises.

I went to see Emma that you previously met: great woman, great service.

PM me with the info of this new lady.

Guest f***2f***

dreamer this is the third bbbj queen you've discovered since my short tenure here....you are amazing....between you and dummpy I am constructing a new pantheon of "Hobby Gods."

Yes it's true a bbbj in her apt for $30!

she reminds me of cybill shepherd in her late 30's

this girl has serious skills!

she smokes but not around you and has a clean appt.

if you want her contact info pm me ... you have to be a Senior Member .... sorry last couple of times I did this too many newbies caused problems.

I tipped her heavily because she rocked my world.

Good catch Dreamer, your last sentence reminds of that show, with the aging rock star???

"do you want to stay in my house and rock my world".

I'm sure that this Cybil Shepard look a like at thirty a pop would rock anyones world! :)

I am on the site for over two years now but not a senior member. Can someone guide me on how to become a Senior Member as I see its a privilege to be one. Thanks guys.

Guest f***2f***

That's correct....it's about contributing not lurking.

Guest f***2f***

Well we all benefit when recommendations are posted. We've also had some really interesting discussions on the go. It's becoming quite the nice little community of hobbiests and sps. I think the deserving ladies are benefiting too. i got tired of hit and miss bs and this board is helping to cut that down big time.

I guess I'll have to get my post count up =).

Me too. A hundred posts eh? Let's see where I am now.

Me too. A hundred posts eh? Let's see where I am now.

ohhhhh, 5, better git going....

Ah, six now.;)

I had to do that, sorry. I must admit that most of what needs to be said is already here on the board, I don't seem to have more to add other than to repeat what has been said before.

Damn, $30 BBBJ. I'm hating to miss out on that, but so be it. Gotta play by the rules.

I'll work to get my posts up with something more meaningful.

And many thanks to all on this site.

teched

for low posters there is always the jokes section, who doesn't get a least one or two funny ones a week in the email! Plus the surveys like the one the mod did about the chat room, vote and get a point. There is no excuse.

Guest f***2f***

then there's just plain chatty people like me...lol

then there's just plain chatty people like me...lol

Yes, but there is nothing wrong with that! you and i like to speak our mind, likewise for all of the other long time old farts...excuse me..old time poster's..like Dummpy, CK the author..antlerman...so on... so..on..we just keep babbling...babbling...oh yeah..we LOVE our FINE ladies here in Ottawa too.:)

Wait does that mean us SP's can never be long time users...?

Pretty sure I have 100 posts, or almost.

I know I am not a hobbiest to the lifes of my h♣♣♣♣'s Dummpy, Pete, igotaboner...But jeez, I want the statis...

Oh side note ( wish I had a pen*s) sometimes. $30.00 bucks is hard to beat...LOL.

I think 100+ posts is a long time user, the other stuff like senior member and elite member the Mod tacks on once and a while.

Wait does that mean us SP's can never be long time users...?

Pretty sure I have 100 posts, or almost.

I know I am not a hobbiest to the lifes of my h♣♣♣♣'s Dummpy, Pete, igotaboner...But jeez, I want the statis...

Oh side note ( wish I had a pen*s) sometimes. $30.00 bucks is hard to beat...LOL.

I think MOD should give you SP's with 100 posts or more..the title of "All Time Favourite Lady of Ottawa":p or "Ottawa's Elite Lady":D ....what do you think?

Thanks to all for letting us know some tricks. But I feel sad that by the time I qualify for this BBBJ, this lady would be gone.

Hard to get that many posts when you first start out. Especially for us noobies that dont know who to go see, therefore dont have much to post about LOL. However, like anything else in life, when you put in the time and effort it will pay off in the end I suppose. (would be nice to start off with that 30$ BBBJ though). Anyways, that being said....anyone have any recommendations from the last day or so that would be a good cost effective way to start off and break the ice.

I think MOD should give you SP's with 100 posts or more..the title of "All Time Favourite Lady of Ottawa":p or "Ottawa's Elite Lady":D ....what do you think?

It's not just the Ottawa ladies that hit 100 so maybe Elite SP or Valued Contributor?

Hard to get that many posts when you first start out. Especially for us noobies that dont know who to go see, therefore dont have much to post about LOL. However, like anything else in life, when you put in the time and effort it will pay off in the end I suppose. (would be nice to start off with that 30$ BBBJ though). Anyways, that being said....anyone have any recommendations from the last day or so that would be a good cost effective way to start off and break the ice.

A cost effective way to start off and break the ice....Firstly you need to ensure what exactly you want to spend..cost effectively speaking some excellent sp's that are independants run from 250.00 and hour up to 400.00 an hour. Most are in the neighbourhood of 300.00 per hour excluding your tip. If want to see girls from an agency than you are in a 200-280 range..so its up to you how you want to break the ice.Now we just hijacked Dreamers thread, so I will apologize to Dreamer since I'm the one that should know better! But Dreamer could you please send me Cybil Shepards details..Thanks.

Guest f***2f***
Thanks to all for letting us know some tricks. But I feel sad that by the time I qualify for this BBBJ, this lady would be gone.

I don't think you have to be a long time user to get a bbbj......write about it after and let us know dude...:D