I've seen Ariel several times - often on Saturday afternoons. She's hotttt and well worth a visit to the CR.

• Like 1

At this point I think Ariel is a make believe girl :) I have yet to see her. Any one know if she still works at Barbs?

She is every man's dream, but she couldn't be more real! I've only ever seen her once. It was November, and I still think about her :)

• Like 1

Her appearances have been infrequent at best over the past couple of months and I havent seen her at Barbs for at least 3 weeks.

At this point I think Ariel is a make believe girl :) I have yet to see her. Any one know if she still works at Barbs?

I saw her a couple weeks ago (maybe 4 weeks ago), but I haven't had a chance to go back

Guest pagypie

Just had my first dance from Ariel...FINALLY.

amazing. Best time in the CR I've ever had to be honest.

She said try afternoons, esp Thurs, Fri

You know the feeling you used to get when you were a teenager, and saw a stunningly beautiful woman? Beyond the arousal, the feeling that you've been hit in the gut, and the wind has been knocked right out of you...that you can't quite believe what you're seeing, but your body is telling you loud and clear THERE SHE IS...That's what happens every time I see Ariel. I was lucky enough to see her last night, at Barb's, after months, and yes, it happened again.

• Like 1

I finally had the immense pleasure of meeting Ariel two weeks ago!

I went to Barbs one night and had noticed this lovely girl and loved the way she looked and thought there was also something quite sensual about how she looked at one and walked around.

Went back the next day and she came over. When she introduced herself I thought "OMG, there she is!"... we had great convo! she is a very interesting girl and great to talk to.

We went in the CR and she was very hot and lots of fun. I had a great time being teased but also, as our session was long, we talked a lot about various interests, etc... I left with a huge smile and probably smiled all night in my sleep.

I will definitely see her again! :)

• Like 2

A genuine beauty. A couple of other dancers have described her to me as perfection. They're right. She is. A total knockout beauty and such fun! I am very glad to have reconnected after such a long time.

Reportable comments about Ariel:

From two different dancers: "That girl is perfection."

From a friend: "That one could raise the dead."

From another friend: "She looks like she could open the door to another world."

So there you go....

• Like 2

Ariel is back in town for a bit. A knock-out beauty and an artist in the CR. Highly recommended! :)

Thanks for the update! Great news!

My imagination is in overdrive: an Ariel/Phoenix session :)

Word of the day: Ariolatry.

• Like 1

I don't know that I've ever seen her. I'll have to find a time to give her a spin and ruin her for everyone else.

Heh heh.

What time of day/week?

I don't know that I've ever seen her. I'll have to find a time to give her a spin and ruin her for everyone else.

Heh heh.

What time of day/week?

Feel free. I don't find 'ruined women ruined'.

I appreciate a woman with stamina and it sounds like Ariel has that..... as well as the looks to go with it!

• Like 1

I am sadly out of town, or I would be beating a path to Barb's. Let's hope she's here for a while! Ariel's high up on my Incredibly Beautiful Women list, in case I hadn't mentioned this before :)

Lol I have these obsessions: bums, redheads, jean shorts, Anastasia, Ariel... :)

(The list keeps getting longer...)

• Like 1

Cato I recommend that you convince Ariel to dye her hair red, put on a pair of skimpy cut-offs and travel with you to Russia to visit Anastasia.....

I mean.... why not? I can't think of any reason.

• Like 2