Landscaping a Woman's Secret Garden

Hey all,

So this is something that I've been wondering for a while.

Is there a general preference among hobbyists for the way a woman keeps her pubic hair?

I would assume that just like height, weight, hair colour, boobs, etc this would depend on personal preference but I could be wrong!

So if y'all wouldn't mind sharing your landscaping preferences and why you have them that'd be great!

Also for fellow SPs, do you keep things down there a certain way either for ease or easy clean up or because you just like the feel/look of it?

Nina

Guest tr*****e

I prefer shaved, it gives me a sense that a woman takes real good care of herself. Although women in general are just frikkin' beautiful.;)

Personally, I like shaved, or trimmed for the obvious reason

Much the same as the ladies seem to prefer a man bald (and I don't mean on his head LOL)

RG

There have been a few discussion and threads on men who LOVE natural kitties, and men who love the other. Most seem to have a preference.

Purrsonally, I like mine completely shaved. I'm not a fan of having hair on me anywhere but my head :P

Also for fellow SPs, do you keep things down there a certain way either for ease or easy clean up or because you just like the feel/look of it?

Nina

I just shave all of it and do it everyday to avoid red bumps. I love the silky feeling.

I am the same, shave everyday and no razor burn! I tried the landing strip but it kept getting smaller and smaller and smaller LOL

I am the same, shave everyday and no razor burn! I tried the landing strip but it kept getting smaller and smaller and smaller LOL
Me too! It wasn't quite symmetrical so I kept trying to "adjust" it and it just ended up disappearing completely!

Guest ma*be***ag***

What a great topic. :) Just saying... Talk about a subject with a smile.

I honestly don't have a strong preference. I guess maybe shaved clean but in the end that isn't what I'll remember about a session. My greatest experiences and not so, probably wouldn't have changed at all regardless of how the landscaping was. I'm fine with whatever the lady likes for her own body.

I don't really have much of a preference between a landscaped secret garden, or complete removal thereof. It certainly isn't going to make or break an encounter either way.

Although it should perhaps be noted that there's a difference between a landscaped secret garden and an obtrusive primeval rain-forest, which I don't think I'd be quite so keen on... although having to look a little harder for the treasure still wouldn't be a deal-breaker :)

shaved for me! I have been shaving since i am really young and kept it that way...the longest I went I think was 12 days without shaving just to see what it would be like it...it was horrible. I felt dirty and wrong.

and I love masturbating just after shaving...the skin is a bit more raw, so more sensitive and hello sensation for me!

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time
Landscaping a Woman's Secret Garden ...

There are many possible paths which wend their charmingly varied way through the fragrant labyrinth of the heavenly garden. Along some paths the hedges are neatly trimmed; along some paths the beds of tulips bloom freshly in the warmth of the naked sunshine. The important thing is that all those paths lead eventually to the spiritual centre of the garden - at which centre lies the sacred mystery of the delicately budding gates of paradise.

3cm423.jpg

Georgia O'Keeffe, "Blue Flower", 1918

Although it should perhaps be noted that there's a difference between a landscaped secret garden and an obtrusive primeval rain-forest, which I don't think I'd be quite so keen on...

Heehee, true that. I can see how that could make things a little more difficult although to each his/her own if that's what gets them going!

Additional Comments:

Oooh very interesting. I'll be sure to take a peek!

Additional Comments:

Well said!

Hey all,

So this is something that I've been wondering for a while.

Is there a general preference among hobbyists for the way a woman keeps her pubic hair?

I would assume that just like height, weight, hair colour, boobs, etc this would depend on personal preference but I could be wrong!

So if y'all wouldn't mind sharing your landscaping preferences and why you have them that'd be great!

Nina

Your post is awesome :razz: I prefer shaved...I love to see it all, and feel it all (refer to my handle)...but a tiny landing strip is quites sexy too imo