Baby Paradise • White • LL

No no that’s not what I was saying at all . She is legit , just saying that was the impression I got or walked away curious about . She was very young and shy. I am not making any allegations at all . 

was only posting it to show my experience with her . 

she explained it very well what happened and why . 

I was simply showing my experience and giving her a chance to explain, which she did and she even takes the time to read these reviews. 

you say I could be hurting her business, well if anyone else had that experience early on with her now they know why. 

I never said absolutely anything negative about her in fact I dropped 250 that day and had tipped her over 250 on onlyfans before we met 

I don’t regret any of it … 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, petus1256 said:

No no that’s not what I was saying at all . She is legit , just saying that was the impression I got or walked away curious about . She was very young and shy. I am not making any allegations at all . 

was only posting it to show my experience with her . 

she explained it very well what happened and why . 

I was simply showing my experience and giving her a chance to explain, which she did and she even takes the time to read these reviews. 

you say I could be hurting her business, well if anyone else had that experience early on with her now they know why. 

I never said absolutely anything negative about her in fact I dropped 250 that day and had tipped her over 250 on onlyfans before we met 

I don’t regret any of it … 

Well @petus1256 , go see @babyparadise and take a few minutes each visit to chat and get to know her.  She’s much, much stronger than her tiny body and meek personality give her credit for.  I have loads of respect for that girl.

Edited by jbsmythe

Yes agreed I probably should . 

I never meant to imply she was being forced into it and sorry for the confusion. 

all I meant was indeed I agree to take the time to get to know them  , which I do via texts etc long before I book them . Anyone dabbling in this hobby knows that’s very very hard to do because we are considered a time waister . 

what I meant by this thread was simply showing what I thought , which being forced into was never said nor was I implying it . 

I if being truly honest,  was more concerned about the need to do it to fulfill bad habits . 

to me and maybe this type of thinking is dumb as fuck, but I would never want to be helping anyone support bad habits. 

so with all this said , I hope this clears up any confusion as to this thread . 

I tried to get to know her via text long before booking . She was quick to respond and very very polite on answering any question I had . Which I totally appreciated . This is a very rare occurrence in this hobby . 

what happened was the fact she didn’t seem to hold the same view once I actually met her. 

It’s been 2 years ago less  a few months and I never posted my experience then and glad I didn’t . 

I posted it the other day to help her , not to hinder her . 

she knows the conversations we had and only her . This thread is more to help her now once she thinks back to our conversations and that actual days meet up . 

It will help her moving forward to spot the good guys from the assholes with the very first few texts she gets with a potential new client . 

I still actually support her but as of now it’s via her onlyfans account . 

• Like 1

Update on my stupidity.. 

I have reached out to baby paradises to apologize for my stupidity of posting my first experience and ( only ) meet with her thus far .   
I realize now that my post may not have done her reputation or her business any favours. 
( clearly ) not my intention but I certainly will take the responsibility because I said what I said . 

so I reached out to her via text with a quick response from her . She remembered me and that first encounter, as her post showed . 

I told her I would try and get it removed as now I realize that what I thought would help her may not help her at all .. 

she was both very polite about the entire shit show ( my stupidity ) and all of it . She was very professional about it . 

we texted back and forth about the entire situation with me telling her how bad I feel about what I said and how it may potentially harm her reputation. 

I told her I would make it up to her with whatever she wanted as long as it was fair . I have tipped her several times on only fans , so she automatically knows I am not a cheap ass . In fact have told her I like to spoil . 

a day later i text her a update on my luck with trying to get the review taken down and she  says  if we actually meet again , which she is willing to do and I enjoy our meet that I post a positive review . 

that is her request of what she wants from me for my stupidity. And she had a day or 2 to think it over on what I could do to make it up to her too. 

well I have not had time to actually set up and appointment, but I don’t need to meet her in person because if this doesn’t show what she is like as a person nothing will . 

she could of easily asked for a healthy tip and she did not,  she only asked for a positive review. 

she certainly knows I would tip her because I do that anyway and I truly love to spoil . She never asked for anything like that . 

as of now there are many positive reviews on her anyway , so why I thought I would post my experience with our first encounter ( over 2 years ago ) is beyond me . 

so this is the only positive review I can give at this time . 

since I can’t seem to get the thread taken down, I realize I can add to it , so as of today that’s my experience with her . She was both professional and quick to respond, and both conversations went back and forth for probably at least a hour or more, which in its own is not easy to find in this hobby 

She also answered any and all questions I had and I ( loved ) her answers to them .. 🥵

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have always wanted to meet her due to the large number of positive reviews but she is so far away 😞

Have u ever thought about travelling to Moncton? @babyparadise

Edited by Mnew3345

Well I finally met with baby paradise.. an absolute sweetheart. Very very real and someone here posted her pics don’t do her justice.. completely agree .. she is just a little cutie .. 

very easy to book with as well . 

for those that participate in this hobby I am sure we have all had the experience of booking and then getting to the app and poof ( disappears ) I require a text about 3 hrs before appointment because it has certainly happened to me a few times , and not being from Freddy it’s about a 2 hr  drive . It was arranged I text her at 5:30 day of the app because I need that much time to make the allotted time I had made with her  . 

she actually texted me at 5:05 to make sure the appointment was still doable on my end . That gentleman as you all know is a rare thing for the provider to text the client and even earlier than agreed to . Also added  a few flirty texts as well … very very rare and absolutely very very smart on her end .. she loves what she does , because these tiny things would never happen if she didn’t . 

I don’t discuss the actual encounter simply because I have way way more respect for my provider than that . 

what I will say about the actual encounter was because she was iffy on allowing me to her in call because of my stupidity post I gave her full rate plus a 120 extra for the cost of a motel because she did agree to her incall to make it easier for me . Another real plus on her end 

well I sure as F**k done regret the extra 120 she was worth every bit of the extra .. 

again baby paradise very very sorry for that stupidity post and I hope this shows ya I meant no harm on your reputation or your business.. 

she is an amazing little gem , let’s all treat her with respect and kindness men  because she she is a rare find .. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I always wanted to meet this young lady but I've always been afraid because she is so cute and tiny and I'm a little on the heavier side. I just wonder how she woukd see me

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.