The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness

BritishTwitsRosieJones.jpg

Do girls meet up and have a sleep over and feel each others boobs like that? I want to be invited to a party like that.

Apparently it has happened once in India, and they made a movie about it.

tumblr_lgh3cu37vM1qdvraco1_500.jpg

Antagonizing pleasure placed upon my lips. Where dreams come true In just one kiss!

Sharing an afternoon of ecstasy. Closing the door on reality not even the thickest iceberg could melt the lust I feel inside!

I shed my fears faster than my clothes. The anticipation begins to unfold. My heart begins to pound faster as you come closer.

Just one look from your eyes and I become hypnotized. A river of sins, to which I concede. Just one kiss, caused the undoing of me!

Your lips gently pressed against mine. A silent submission of tongues intertwined. My mouth tenderly pressed against yours. My voice trembles as you start to explore.

Electric shocks as your tongue touches mine. An erotic dance of passing time. My heart's racing as fast as yours. My body's craving for something more!

Starving and Craving for an evening of erotic bliss .Where dreams come true in Just One Kiss.

Since it summer time and we have really warm weather(here in Ottawa anyways) It would be nice to see pics of Cerb ladies cooling off with whatever they can find be a water hose, eating a popsicle, in front of a huge fan with her hair in the wind etc...

Here are some picture I find really hot off from the internet.

hot-girls-cooling-off-48.jpg

hot-girls-cooling-off-42.jpg

hot-girls-cooling-off-36.jpg

hot-girls-cooling-off-17.jpghot-girls-cooling-off-31.jpg

hot-girls-cooling-off-56.jpg

Who knows you might get some fripples out of it. So this is not a challenge for the nicest pics but a way to have fun and beat the heat.

• Like 1

Can anyone guess which record album came with these j-cloth type panties?

School%2527s%2BOut%2BSleeve.jpg

Take my hand and come with me to a beautiful place called ecstasy. Undressing you with first my eyes and then with my hands. My fingers running through your hair. A passionate hunger of wanting you so much more. My lips meet yours and our tongues entwine. Caressing your body gently as I lay beside you whispering softly, I love you, I want you, I need you. Loving you so delicately, completely and passionately watching your body quiver with such sweet pleasure. As my mouth explores every inch of your body. Touching your heart, mind, body and soul. You tell me not to stop you want more. I continue to let my wet lips explore your flesh savoring every taste making me want more of you. My mouth can feel your racing pulse. The uncontrollable urge to feel my love slow and deep inside you. With just one touch you respond. Like you could read my mind. Slow and easy we take our time. Your skin against mine. Our bodies melt as one.

This is a fun thread and we want to keep it fun, but please DO NOT POST ANY IMAGES OF CHILDREN here or for that matter anywhere on this site, it's just not appropriate no matter the circumstances. We've had to remove several inappropriate images since this thread began, please don't make more work for the mods, we're busy enough as it is!

Thank you.

• Like 3

Can anyone guess which record album came with these j-cloth type panties?

HAHAHAHA!!! I didn't have a clue... but google does (spoiler here, for anyone who can't wait :) )

What's really funny is that I was listening to this in the car the other day... (well, the title track; I don't have the whole album, alas). Further iPod random serendipity...

Edited by Phaedrus

oooooohhhh... in the same direction, Kmart refused to sell this album in the USA until they removed the poster insert....

poster.jpg

Since it summer time and we have really warm weather(here in Ottawa anyways) It would be nice to see pics of Cerb ladies cooling off with whatever they can find be a water hose, eating a popsicle, in front of a huge fan with her hair in the wind etc...

hot-girls-cooling-off-42.jpg

hot-girls-cooling-off-36.jpg

hot-girls-cooling-off-17.jpghot-girls-cooling-off-31.jpg

hot-girls-cooling-off-56.jpg

Who knows you might get some fripples out of it. So this is not a challenge for the nicest pics but a way to have fun and beat the heat.

Yup...I simply HAD to nominate that post! ;)

And now...finally....the meaning of life...and I'm sharing it first with all of you, my fellow leg humpers, male and female alike! (which reminds me.....actually had a girl hump my leg while giving me a bj once.....that was.......kinda hot actually. Wait....where was I? Oh right! The meaning of life......here you go!

This one is my fav, I could stare at her hazel, i mean green, no I mean blue, ya blue, eyes all day.

The first photo (magazine) I did the deed to :jackoff: (and no, I didn't read the articles)

1101780306_400.jpg

The last photo I did the deed to

23867-catherine-bell.jpg

One way to unclog the drain :)

RG

These girls really made me feel that summer is at its top and i should have some one to get my nerves cool down after having a date at the beach.