The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness

Guest M*******tS*n
I offer a topless house cleaning service and get paid way better then me as an SP!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Great idea...but I like dirty girls!

I really, really, REALLY want to do this!

Who's down for a road trip to South Africa? Anyone?

I have a passport and will travel! Cats are not a sharks favorite dish; I'd go with you in a heartbeat!

cat

"paddling in this terrific predator's pantry"? No thanks, I think I'll stick to swimming with Flipper.

But go for it Castle, and report back and let us know how it went (if you're able to report back, that is).

goofballs.jpg

OMG - Goof Balls - the code word for barbituates. I had an uncle who ended up on skid row for awhile who was popping "goof balls" back in the early 70s. We came home one time to find him sitting on our front step, half naked jibbering nonsense.

That was the only time time I ever witnessed men with white coats haul someone away in a strait jacket. I was 11 years old, and I can remember it like it was yesterday.

mep?

I never thought I'd be grateful to YouTube for sometimes putting ads in front of vids, but on this occasion... I am! Thanks, YouTube!

I'm totally up for that. It looks awesome! Although I was annoyed by the crappy "almost attack" hype towards the beginning... great whites do not "almost attack". That was just... inquisitive. If you're in the water with them, then either you're lunch, or you're not; the decision is not yours, and there's nothing you can do about the decision that gets made.

"paddling in this terrific predator's pantry"? No thanks, I think I'll stick to swimming with Flipper.

Don't believe everything you hear... dolphins are bastards. They just have good PR agents :)