Brizzy liplock Freddy

So brizzy has been around Freddy for a while now but there isn't many reviews on her. Looking for some info and why she hasn't gotten a recommendation?

The ad was interesting until I got to the list of animals and hay inside. I am not allergic but the livestock is not enticing to me and I would find it distracting. She seems attractive and genuine....one of the few leolist ads I would believe but I will not be TOFTT

I'll TOFTT BUT I NEED SOME DONATIONS though from you guys...lol  the livestock doesn't bother me....I think she'd be alot of fun!!!

• Haha 1

Letsplay_57.....your post gives me an idea . Lyla members should set up a Foundation. It could raise funds and award "scholarships" to individuals who will TOFTT but must submit a detailed report of the experience. I wonder if there would be any applicants...LOL . We could call it LYLA UNIVERSITY . We could become the Harvard of the SP industry and we could get a tax write off too !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One would think though that after being on leolist for so long someone would have gave a recommendation if she was any good? This site is definitely hit and miss.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, letsplay_57 said:

I don't see her ads anymore...I guess noone has seen her @ lyla

Doesn't make sense 😞

16 hours ago, bigbreastlover said:

It's usually never a good sign if there's no reviews and the provider has been around for a while 

How come there is nothing in NB warnings then? Or private PM's stating that they horrible experiences? 

• Like 1

bigbreastlover maybe the one's who seen her weren't members here...just saying...I mention lyla to some sp's & they never knew it existed.....throw me some $$$$ guy's & I'll toftt...lol

• Like 1

On 4/15/2023 at 9:09 PM, JohnBB said:

One would think though that after being on leolist for so long someone would have gave a recommendation if she was any good? This site is definitely hit and miss.

On 6/28/2023 at 11:33 PM, bigbreastlover said:

It's usually never a good sign if there's no reviews and the provider has been around for a while 

Generally speaking that's the case, but it's not a guarantee that you will have a terrible time with her. I once saw a lady who has no reviews on here and still had fun. 

• Like 1

booked with her tommorow nite...toftt...she told me she doesn't advertise any more because it costs 2 much & she has a job & works around her job schedule...she has regulars clients....took 1 week before we could meet & play so our schedule would work....

12 hours ago, letsplay_57 said:

booked with her tommorow nite...toftt...she told me she doesn't advertise any more because it costs 2 much & she has a job & works around her job schedule...she has regulars clients....took 1 week before we could meet & play so our schedule would work....

Ahhh so there ARE people that have seen her lol 🤣 anxious to hear about your experience and what she's like!

It’s been a couple of months. I will start with all the negatives or at least things you should know going in. First, it took a few texts and calls to get her attention (she doesn’t check apparently unless she is going to be available) but on the positive, she said “come on over” which I did. Her apartment is easy to find, just a few blocks from the riverfront.  Second, it’s a rundown place, she had to shush the dog out of the room, and I was aware that there were other critters. Third, our ‘treatment’ room was crowded and messy. Fourth, and this is in her ads, she is not  tiny!  Now for the actual experience.  I asked her to strip to her level of comfort and then to strip me as if she actually ‘wanted’ me. She is very comfortable being naked :).  When she walked to me and started unbuttoning my shirt, she looked me straight in the eye and I truly believed that she did want me.  She started pleasuring me with her lips and tongue and I told her I wanted her to go slowly … she is good!  From lips on the tip to swallowing it whole; licking, sucking, and things I can’t describe;  pausing and guiding me to explore her body.  After over 30 minutes with an erection, I asked, ‘can we finish like this?’   She did a long slow lick then came up and looked me straight in the eye and said simply ‘that’s the plan’ … then as a bit of a tease, she nibbled on my neck, had me spend a little time licking and sucking on her very receptive nipples, and then went back at it. Still a wonderful combination of ways to maintain an erection, but with fewer and fewer pauses … until I exploded in her mouth.  
She stayed there awhile, making sure to get it all, and gave me a minute to recover.  The she said ‘ready to go again?’ ‘We can do something different’ and she straddled me.  Those large breasts were magnificent and she felt warm and wet and I wished I could’ve … but … so she said ‘we can talk a bit first’ and say on the bed next to me and we talked.   She’s quite interesting.  She’d break up the conversation by feeding me her titties, caressing me, and even trying to stiffen me up with her mouth, but I was done. She seemed a little disappointed but we took it in stride. 
I was sorry to finally have to get dressed — she slipped on only a thin clingy robe as a cover-up — it was useless as a cover-up, which I appreciated. 
I had to leave town the next day and won’t be back for a month or two … but Brizzy will be my first stop, and that will be the first of many visits. 
Gentlemen, enjoy her!  
(and I hate to be the guy saying’treat her well’ like as if you wouldn’t … but she is a sweetheart)

• Like 1