Olivia Oakes expectation?

I’m making my first visit with her tomorrow, what should I expect ? Looks, massage, and end expectation? It brightly or dimly lite? 

Anyone with any personal experience?

Olivia is gorgeous, a quality massage with a great ending. In a nice apartment/condo very clean with a professional grade massage table. Absolutely worth the visit. 

• Like 2

Best massage I've ever had. Not including the ending which was just as amazing. 

• Like 1

I have seen her twice, the first time just over a year ago it was amazing. The most recent trip I left somewhat disappointed if I am being honest. Still very much worth the trip. 

She is an attractive girl no question, but to call her massage amazing and such is a little hyperbole. It’s just due to extreme lack of options here. Go to a smaller city even like Victoria and check out the local massage scene. She would be fair to average there. 

• Like 1

I agree with the above. I saw her a few years ago for a massage session, and not to take anything away from her or to say it was a bad experience, she is a beautiful woman and does a good job. Put her in a city with a much larger scene and I'd agree that she'd be average. The lack of options in Halifax might be the reason people are saying she is the best in the world/best ever/etc.

Can anyone who has been before describe what Olivia looks like? Age, hight, weight/fitness. Feel free to DM me. I'd love to find an attractive woman to massage me even if it's only a massage with nothing else.

Also if anyone has seen Sara who seems even less available than Olivia I'd love to hear her description too.