Kim French • MiddleEastern • 3761 • TOFTT

I was a bit skeptical at first to visit Kim since she was new to YFL and didn't have any reviews. TOFTT and I'm glad I did. Kim was extremely friendly and outgoing. Overall 10/10.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kim is definitely amazing. She will put you at ease right away, making you feel home immediately. She is very beautiful and truly love and enjoy the experience that she is offering. I am so glad that I had the chance to meet her…! 

• Like 1

Gotta agree with all the very positive reviews. Kim is friendly and high energy. English is very good. True GFE experience. She's headed to Moncton and PEI next. 

• Like 2

I had the opportunity to see Kim when she came to Halifax recently and it was an amazing experience. She was easy to talk to and the whole session was amazing start to finish. She is a beautiful lady as well.

• Like 1

Was wondering anyone visited her recently as she was in town currently and just curious to know how she looks like now and how is the experience with her 

14 hours ago, randomguy21 said:

Was wondering anyone visited her recently as she was in town currently and just curious to know how she looks like now and how is the experience with her 

December isn't that long ago so I'd expect (hope) her service is still excellent. If no one else responds I can try to let you know tomorrow. I was supposed to see her yesterday but something came up with work and I had to cancel. Rebooked for tomorrow and hopefully work stays out of my way this time lol

I did visit her this time.

I met her when she was here last June the first time excellent.
She has a bunch of restrictions this time lol. It’s a different experience. Let me know what you all think.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Halifaxseeker said:

I did visit her this time.

I met her when she was here last June the first time excellent.
She has a bunch of restrictions this time lol. It’s a different experience. Let me know what you all think.

I saw her this morning. No mention of any restrictions at all. Stunning woman with great energy. I had a great time and would repeat for sure.

I saw Kim this morning and she is one of the most stunning gorgeous women I've ever met. Amazing body. Lovely accent. Wonderful energy. I saw a couple recent mentions of her being a little restrictive but she didn't mention any restrictions at all to me and provided everything YFL said as part of her GFE. 

She is sensual and skilled in her services and we both had a great time. She seemed to genuinely enjoy herself.

We had a nice conversation afterward to run out the rest of the time.

If Kim comes back to Halifax I will definitely try to see her again! My session with Kim will be playing in my head on repeat for a while!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I saw kim yesterday she is lovely and cute. Enjoyed every moment with her. She is not restrictive. She is open to everything(not sure about dfk). She got great smile. Would love to meet her again.

Edited by randomguy21
  • Like 2

I saw her as well, I guess ymmv on the restrictions because I got the full YFL menu and then some (without even having to ask for any of it). Great energy and fantastic body, definitely one of the best girls on YFL's roster imo.

• Like 2

Seen Kim today and have to say she she is amazing at making you feel comfortable . Beautiful figure and amazing skills . She really does want to make sure you leave satisfied and happy . 

• Like 2

Saw Kim today and I have to say she is a gorgeous woman ! Perfect body great smile and amazing at what does. She makes you feel comfortable right away and she is phenomenal at what she does. I will definitely repeat when shes back !

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.