Darcy strawberry

https://m.locanto.ca/kingston/ID_6518689519/Free-tonight-6-late.html

posted before about Darcy strawberry and just want to double check. Been very interested in meeting her and she has been occasionally posting incall in a apt lately but wants you to pay first in the lobby then park in the visitor parking. Offered to park then pay her in the room and she declined saying only option was to pay in the lobby. Just smells like scam to me like snatch and grab and curious anyone met her and could provide some insight 

I have met her.   Not a scam artist in my experience.   But has been burned by guys, so she is being careful.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/14/2023 at 9:47 PM, guy1980 said:

https://m.locanto.ca/kingston/ID_6518689519/Free-tonight-6-late.html

posted before about Darcy strawberry and just want to double check. Been very interested in meeting her and she has been occasionally posting incall in a apt lately but wants you to pay first in the lobby then park in the visitor parking. Offered to park then pay her in the room and she declined saying only option was to pay in the lobby. Just smells like scam to me like snatch and grab and curious anyone met her and could provide some insight 

That setup is cause for concern, but the real scam is irrevocable gift cards. You get to the lobby an then are told to give "her' the gift card number = cash in the bank = before meeting anyone. 100% fake, $$ to Russian Mafia.

So the fact you met her is much better, but still could scam you. Think of ways she can guarantee you too?

• Like 1

Agree on the risk with many.  To be honest, this young lady is a local girl.  Pretty simple and straight forward.   Nothing fancy or complex  about her.   She is nice enough but has been burned so she takes precautions (that sometimes don’t seem like they make sense)  Once she trusts you, all is good.   No Russian mafia on this one.

She does “Get the job done”…..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 8/17/2023 at 2:00 PM, OnlyAl said:

Agree on the risk with many.  To be honest, this young lady is a local girl.  Pretty simple and straight forward.   Nothing fancy or complex  about her.   She is nice enough but has been burned so she takes precautions (that sometimes don’t seem like they make sense)  Once she trusts you, all is good.   No Russian mafia on this one.

She does “Get the job done”…..

I've seen this girl several times. OnlyAl describes her well. She isn't a scam. Different M.O. than most but she is a nice girl, and she does get the job done. 

On 8/22/2023 at 9:49 AM, Rubs said:

Just saw more photos. She looks 12!

Not in person.   Younger?  Yes.   But her age is real in my opinion.