SarahAlexx • White

Recently new here. I’ve had some good experiences, I’ve had some ‘meh’ experiences, but I had an amazing experience with Sarah Alexx.  From the moment I opened the door to the time I left, this woman had me completely at ease. Such a chill vibe. She even cracked a joke about my tan pretty early into our meeting. The mischievous smile she gave me right after was probably my favourite part of our whole meeting. Beautiful girl, inside and out in my experience. Definitely recommend, and if she posts anymore, would love to see her again.

6 hours ago, Raven1974 said:

Recently new here. I’ve had some good experiences, I’ve had some ‘meh’ experiences, but I had an amazing experience with Sarah Alexx.  From the moment I opened the door to the time I left, this woman had me completely at ease. Such a chill vibe. She even cracked a joke about my tan pretty early into our meeting. The mischievous smile she gave me right after was probably my favourite part of our whole meeting. Beautiful girl, inside and out in my experience. Definitely recommend, and if she posts anymore, would love to see her again.

Link ?

I can echo Ravens comments. Super nice woman who takes pride in her appearance and service . Total Gem . It's been a while but our encounter is still ingrained in my mind .

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.