Baby Paradise in Fredericton

4 hours ago, MonctonMan123 said:

I’ve been looking to book with Baby Paradise in Fredericton but first I was wondering if anybody has had any positive experiences with her? Thanks!

@babyparadise is my favourite provider in Fredericton.  She’s young, pretty, tiny, but also extremely friendly and accommodating.  She has multiple positive review threads including my own which can be found here…

Book with confidence with @babyparadise. She’s both a great SP and a great person.

Have fun!!

Edited by jbsmythe
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 9/25/2023 at 6:47 PM, babyparadise said:

Thank you for the interest😊 

Looking forward to potentially meeting with you 

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message

I’ve wanted to book Baby Paradise for awhile now. Just haven’t found the courage yet. 

On 9/30/2023 at 10:59 PM, Heatley said:

I’ve wanted to book Baby Paradise for awhile now. Just haven’t found the courage yet. 

She is amazing, treat her nice and you will have a great time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, babyparadise said:

No current plans to yet 

Feel free to drive up it’s not that far☺️

Hopefully sometime soon if I can! 

I wanted to add my voice to the mix. @babyparadise is my favourite local girl hands down. And I never regret spending time with her.

I remember our first date, I’m not sure who was more nervous. As she was new to the trade, I’m always anxious meeting a new SP. It didn’t help that she is cute as heck and fit AF. 

I can only imagine how one feels stepping into this trade. As a young lady and being as small as she is, meeting myself a very large tattooed bearded guy. The date ended with me satisfied regardless of how nervous we were.
Fast forward a few months or so I rebooked. She had clearly found her confidence, it was like booking with a different person.  She has never failed to be kind, caring, attentive, clear with her boundaries, and professional. 
If you based your opinion on her when she was new to the scene do yourself a favour and rebook she’s in a different league now. AAA+ would visit again and again and again….

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, JayIndia said:

@babyparadise are you still working? I have sent you multiple messages but could not get any responses. Wanted to set up an appointment.

I have changed my number and updated it on my ad so maybe you’re still texting the old one. 

I’ll send you a message directly here😊

• Like 2

I tried to see @babyparadise back the beginning of October. Contacted her the day before, made plans for the following afternoon, drove to Freddy, got a hotel room, and sent her a message. Crickets............. Was ghosted until 11:30pm or so, then got a reply from her when I was sleeping. No biggy.........Sent her a text  around 11am the next day. She said something came up, but she was available all afternoon/evening. I asked for 2pm. Then got a reply she was just on her way out, and wasn't sure if she would be back by 2pm.?.?.?.? Again, not a peep until about 4:30pm. I had booked with another provider at this time. I get that sometimes life gets in the way, but I had booked this trip around seeing her. I do hope to get another chance sometime. I see great reviews for her, and she seems to be my type to a T 🙂 

Sorry that we missed each other

I must have been very busy if I didn’t respond for those times as I can’t reply when I’m with others out of respect for their time. 

If I know someone is travelling from a different town to see me I try to make sure that I’m available so their time isn’t wasted but of course I can’t meet everyone. I’m not sure what happened there but I do apologize. 

Send me a direct message if you would like to try again and I’ll make sure my schedule is clear so we can meet❤️😊

• Like 2

1 hour ago, babyparadise said:

Sorry that we missed each other

I must have been very busy if I didn’t respond for those times as I can’t reply when I’m with others out of respect for their time. 

If I know someone is travelling from a different town to see me I try to make sure that I’m available so their time isn’t wasted but of course I can’t meet everyone. I’m not sure what happened there but I do apologize. 

Send me a direct message if you would like to try again and I’ll make sure my schedule is clear so we can meet❤️😊

Thanks for the reply. I probably won't make it back until the new year, but I will send you a message before hand. Who knows.....Maybe a little BabyParadise for Christmas would be a treat!! 🙂 I do so look forward to meeting you. 🙂 Take care, and Stay Safe. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1