I have a secret or may be it's a fetish

I love to see the "load" after an encounter. I don't know what it is about it but I like to see a nice "load'. Am I the only one or do other ladies look to see or gents, do you look to see how much you let go. The gent I'm guessing know by the sensation and point of release.

• Like 3

Hi Lexy,

It could possibly be a combination of both.

Previously, I used to be able to become aroused, have fun with the ladies and then ejaculate. Not an orverly generous amount. Now, unfortunately, following a recent medical procedure, I can become aroused :dncdick: and have a lovely hard-on but alas, there are no more ejaculations. :confused0024: I have all of the sensations of an orgasm, but there is no ejaculate. It is what I refer to as a "dry coming". :icon_question:

Lexy, do enjoy yourself as you "measure" the results of your ministrations.

As a man I admit I love to see my load on your body, be a pearl necklace, on your bum, or on your face(never seen that yet except when I came in her mouth once and an overflow came out on the side of her mouth before she swallowed).

Lexy, I don't think you are alone. I have noticed many SP's I have seen take a look and some will comment on the quantity. Never the lack of, but I think they are being nice.

You're not alone. If I could have it my way, my preference is to give oral. I don't have to be touched anywhere, but when I see that cum shot, that's what gets my juices flowing. It's the ultimate foreplay for me.

• Like 1

As a man I admit I love to see my load on your body, be a pearl necklace, on your bum, or on your face(never seen that yet except when I came in her mouth once and an overflow came out on the side of her mouth before she swallowed).

You definitely have to try the COF experience then. One of my ex's loved when my load was on her face - to date it's one of the parts of my relationship with her that I miss.

• Like 1

My last engagement with a wonderful lady, had said (after I shot my load in the condom being in mish position) 'Wow I done good, that's a huge load'

She and I can carry on for 40 minutes of very sensual erotic foreplay, where I even pre-cum as well, (at times I will have a wet cloth to clean the pre-cum up) I can get off with pre-cum while giving her DATY and just turns my crank listening to her moan, and shout out with excitement.

When the condom was pulled out was hanging about 5'' with a mother load inside it, when she made her comment. I have shot my load on breasts,bum's and I think I do alright for a guy in his 50's ;)

Lexy a lot of foreplay with you would be totally 'hot' and Cathy I would love to blow a load on your delicious breasts, glad you love that type of play!

I love to see the "load" after an encounter. I don't know what it is about it but I like to see a nice "load'. Am I the only one or do other ladies look to see or gents, do you look to see how much you let go. The gent I'm guessing know by the sensation and point of release.

.....Damn, I love this site! :D

Additional Comments:

Personally I also love to see my load....I'll usually even "save up" for a day or two before seeing an SP (provided I have the willpower to do so lol) just so I can see a bigger "mess". Huge turn on.

• Like 1

I just love COB, especially rubbing it all over my breast and the almighty fun Facial!! That would be an awesome fun picture to show!!

• Like 2

....hrmmmm open to pictures are you Lexy? ;-) haha

Edit after:

Ok going to show my newbiness here... why can't I comment on a particular post? It keeps adding it as a new post really annoying me...

Edited by da1root
Added Question

Guest W***ledi*Time
... why can't I comment on a particular post?...

d1r, you can use either the "quote" button or the "reputation for this post" button to do this, depending on your preferred method of commenting.

I'm thinking Both Lexy and Cathy....either together or separately....need to plan a trip to Ottawa in the near future.......pretty please? ;)

I'm thinking Both Lexy and Cathy....either together or separately....need to plan a trip to Ottawa in the near future.......pretty please? ;)

I'm waiting patiently for Lexy to hopefully announce a trip to us at the end of September :-)

I keep crossing my fingers she decides soon... lol

What do you think Cathy?? She and I will discuss this privately:icon_wink:.

Additional Comments:

I'm waiting patiently for Lexy to hopefully announce a trip to us at the end of September :-)

I keep crossing my fingers she decides soon... lol

So far a visit is looking pretty good!!

"castle: Do you still have her number by chance?...Come on, hook a brother up! ..kidding :p"

You know brother if I had her number still I'd pass it along to you with the added information that she's CRAAAAAZY, lol...but fun in the sack...who knows maybe I'll trip across it and send it your way - she lives in Maxville...

I have the same fetish! If they cum in the condom, I have to look, I just can't help myself. hehe

I love mutual masturbation. I also love COB, COF.

It is great for the skin. Extra protein!

I think part of the reason I enjoy facials so much is because I love watching a dude shoot his load.

Exactly!!!! I love watching a man shoot their load esp if there is mutual masturbation going on...mmmhmmm

Guest *l**e

I can tell you that not only do I love seeing my load shoot, but at least half my clients that want erotic massage want me to cum on their skin and want to see the cum fly.

It's a super popular request.