If I find a lady that physically and mentally stimulates me, then I will keep seeing her. I am shy, but once I get to know someone then it really makes me feel comfortable. The key is to try new things, be open to fantasy, communicate what turns you on, different outfits etc. I definately feel that consistancy and variety can happen with the same lady.

A good example is the recent thread by PistolPete when he tried some light dom with Paige. They both created something magical for both of them, and PistolPete definately expanded his horizons amongst other things.

Neil

I have cycles of hornyness.....sure.....problem mine starts when I wake up and then ends when I am asleep:lol:

I am still horny when asleep - although the positions are quite improbable - fun but dangerous if gravity exists

Ever notice how women hanging out together or living/travelling together will start to have the same cycle? I think us guys are the same.

This made me laugh because I am a dominant female and if a woman has to spend 24 hours with me while I cycle, she will start even if she has just finished. My ex use to say he wanted to go live in cave for the week because there were 7 of us all cycling at the same time under one roof! His patience and inner strength was one for the record books.

As for the consistency/variety I would have to side with those that like both. I like to develope the relationship with someone, get to know their fancies and fantasies and then move in that direction. But if I had to maintain it with only one playmate it would inevitably wind down for me. It is not in my nature to be monogamous, was successful at it for over a decade, if you can call it success. My sex drive took a nose dive and eventually turned to a deep seated uneasyness that spilled into other areas of our life. I find the variety keeps me focused, loving life and I look forward to waking up in the morning. I love the change of the partner because every experience is so different. The connections feed different parts of me.

Once at a silly bachelorette party which was attended by a followers of the "happy ever after" philosophy, I was asked to describe the perfect man. When the lists were finished and turned into the hostess she was shocked to see I had a over a 100 characteristics listed and not one of them had to do with income, occupation, or the lifestyle they would supply me. The women were stunned with the detail, and promptly agreed I would never find him. Little did they know, I had someone in my life that already had what I was looking for, it just wasn't all in one man. As I always say, "I love little boys because they grow up to be big boys!". Celebrate the differences in all of us...

Catherine

I'm learning more insight into this, triggered in part by something capitalman said.

I find that depending on whom you're heading to see, the adrenalin rush is different. Heading over to see someone for the first time is a rush based on the unknown. In my professional life I'm always meeting people and having to converse, socialize - so I enjoy meeting new people.

For me, the rush is different when heading to see a repeat SP, yes, you have a kind of mutual comfort zone. Nice to be able to pick up where you left off from the last time.

Don't get me wrong - both senses are stimulating and I can't say I prefer one over the other. I find lately what's driving my dance card in terms of priorities is first my own mood, rather than who's available. What can I say, I like this social networking.

Guest f***2f***

This is a great thread and I"m appreciating the ladies input too. I am finding that consistancy is working for me right now....but might not always...I think it's about exploring and discovery....right now there are things I'm exploring with the help of a few excellent sps (one of whom posted in this thread already.....meow!).

Those expolorations take a high level of trust for me...I don't want to get hurt either emotionally or physically by someone who doesn't know what they are doing.

When I put myself in the hands etc of a woman whom I can trust and know she is going to give me her very best that is an awesome experience.

It's easy to be whoever you want with someone you will only see once. It's more difficult, but in the long term more satisfying, to actually be yourself with someone who knows you well. :razz:

Guest f***2f***
It's easy to be whoever you want with someone you will only see once. It's more difficult, but in the long term more satisfying, to actually be yourself with someone who knows you well. :razz:

Exactly...the other young lady on my journey right now and I are becoming very well acquainted and we are very open and naturral with each other..I have been priviledged to get to know her a little better and she has gotten to know me too...the resulting fireworks are beyond incredible!

When I first started hobbying in feb there was the thrill of the unknown, but it was very hit and miss.

This is a really cool thread. I like consistency as I get a lot of variety outside of this hobby. After reading about some of the messes that people have got into, it's not a situation I want to be in. I'm not going to ruin a good thing if I'm having fun with someone. Though I think one of my MA's has retired awhile back and another one I seem to have email problems with. Now that I think of it I really only see 1 person...oh shit is that a relationship? hahaha

Guest m***2

For me the entire reason I am into this is due to the variety. It is for this reason that a significant other cant fill the void - call me crazy but it even a second time I find is very much less exciting. That being said there are some extremely great girls out there that make me break my own rule from time to time ;-)

This is a nice thread,

I actually think I got in this hobby for variety, now I'm finding that I seem to stay with a couple of regulars and some adventures to see how I hit it off with newer companions.

Go figure.

AK